HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
After reading here about this putter range I read several online reviews & decided to buy the #1 version online as none of my local stores had stock
Although it does have the wider head profile I like, it is still a much smaller head than I have got used to over the years (Double Wide / ER2 etc) so
reluctantly, despite loving everything else about this putter, I have decided to sell it on - Contact me via pm if you are interested & I will sort out a
hefty fellow forum user discount! - I only bought mine a month ago, so it is in almost new condition, with use mainly on the practice green & only
for a couple of rounds - I can send pics if required ... Paul

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Sorry to hear you aren't happy with yours. I use the #3 model, (face balanced mallet), and I like it a lot.

Have you ever had a putter fitting to see what would be recommended for your type of stroke? I haven't and just stumbled across the obvious benefits of a face balanced model and how well it worked for me.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Driver
Hi Dennis ... Thank you for your input - I didn't have a putter fitting for the OMOI but have had them before - Face balanced putters are not for me due to the arc in my putter swing - My #1 is a slant neck & did work well for my swing - Were the head a bit bigger I would be keeping it, as it is stunning to look at & beautifully balanced - Just not right for me unfortunately - It's on the bay as we speak, but not sold if anyone is interested!

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Driver
Putter is now SOLD thank you

Top Bottom