Fitting timelines

Nikibentos

Local club/country
Branston Golf club
Irons
JPX921 forged
Driver
Cobra rad speed
I ordered some JPX921 forged irons with C-Taper lite shafts and I’ve been waiting for my order since 12 September. My club who I ordered through have been told next week,next week for many weeks now and still nothing. I see in other threads the “administrator” keeps saying most orders are being filled between 30-60 days and your now quoting 90 days on all new orders. Will I ever get my order or should I just cancel? I’ve been waiting in excess of 100 days now and the customer service is lacking. I understand we are still in a pandemic but it seems other orders are being fulfilled and yet I’m still waiting!!

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
I ordered some JPX921 forged irons with C-Taper lite shafts and I’ve been waiting for my order since 12 September. My club who I ordered through have been told next week,next week for many weeks now and still nothing. I see in other threads the “administrator” keeps saying most orders are being filled between 30-60 days and your now quoting 90 days on all new orders. Will I ever get my order or should I just cancel? I’ve been waiting in excess of 100 days now and the customer service is lacking. I understand we are still in a pandemic but it seems other orders are being fulfilled and yet I’m still waiting!!
If you've gone past 90 days wait - there is definitely a problem with that shaft. Your fitter will have been contacted. Unfortunately the only option is to switch shafts or wait it out. The fitter will have a weekly stock update they can check.

Local club/country
Branston Golf club
Irons
JPX921 forged
Driver
Cobra rad speed
If you've gone past 90 days wait - there is definitely a problem with that shaft. Your fitter will have been contacted. Unfortunately the only option is to switch shafts or wait it out. The fitter will have a weekly stock update they can check.
. If I swap shafts do I go to the back of the queue? What would be an equivalent shaft to a c taper lite?

Top Bottom