daz8789

HCP
Local club/country
Lilley Brook GC Cheltenham
Irons
Mizuno MP60 3-PW
Driver
Taylor Made R9
Hi I bought a second hand set of MP60's from a professional on Jam Golf and would like to have them fitted for my personal use where do I go to have this undertaken ?
Do Mizuno offer this facility ?
My Driver was fitted by Taylor Made and I appreciate the benefits of custom fitting

ChuckD

HCP
Local club/country
Sydney
Irons
MP59 KBS Tour, MP T4 50, MP-T10 54, MP-T 58
Driver
Callaway Octane Tour 9.5 ProLaunch Red Xstiff
I bought irons off the shelf. I hit them in a net to measure swing speed more than anything so that I went with the right shaft flex. I didnt have time to have the lie angles adjusted from the shop I got them from as I purchased them overseas and was leaving within a few hours. So when I got home, I went to a fitting station, I hit balls with lie angle tape on the soles and then had them bent to suit. Provided the shafts are ok for you, it will be a fast and inexpensive exercise. Mizuno do offer a fitting cart system that will help you select the right shaft for you should you need to change, but that will be an expensive avenue, but depends how much your investment has already cost you and how much you are willing to spend.

mjtoal

HCP
Local club/country
Bearwood Lakes, Berkshire
Irons
Mizuno MP4, C-taper S
Driver
Tirtleist 913D3, Oban Devotion
The best place for a fitting is the National Fitting Centre near Leatherhead in Surrey. They will give you the spec which suits you and the 60s can be adjusted if needed to meet that spec. Bring the 60s along with you when you go.

Top Bottom