Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Had an email from my fitter all the bits are im and should receive in 10 days Superb can't wait for my blue box to turn up 😍
Great - glad to hear it.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
I ordered JPX 921 Forged, TT DG S300, +2 upright, +0.25 inch 13th of January. Estimated delivery was told to be February but nothing more specific than that.
At that point, that's likely as accurate a date as they could give. Only becomes firm once the components are at our factory. The dates we're being given for deliveries of components into Mizuno are a little too volatile for us to completely trust.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
@MPX ....would it be safe to say?.... if my fitter/retailer haven’t heard anything from your service team concerning my order (apart from est delivery date 10 feb, ordered 2 dec) my set pretty much should be ready to go?? 🤔

Also, in earlier post you mentioned ”HUGE shipping issues”. 😱 Meaning more delays? 🤢 Because of brexit or what?? 🤮 Cheers and hurry up please. 👏😅
Hi Shake - yes, if there's been no further update, sounds like they are imminent. There are shipping issues around the world at the moment - Brexit, Covid.....all of it. There are lots of goods across every industry that need to get from Asia into Europe - and same number of boats there were before COVID. Perfect storm of everything to make things as hard as possible.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Back yo fitters again . People ask there fitters and seem to get different excuses each time. My own order has changed 3 times with no explanation from fitter bar they have been advised by mizuno of delay. I just think as a company you should be pushing through more information regarding stock .as people order thinking 6-8 weeks then 3 month later still no clubs . In my opinion mizuno should strive to do more especially in theses covid times.. just an opinion 🤷
Hi Aldo - we seem to be going around in circles. We are low on components - heads, shafts and grips. Our suppliers estimates into us are constantly changing due to complications across the world's supply chain. We don't know 100% when anything is arriving until its with us. It's difficult to swallow, but it is very tough for all involved - golfer, fitter and the brands. We can't give out information that we don't ourselves have. The solid information that we do have is being given out to our customers (the fitters). That's the very best anyone can do in this imperfect situation. If you do get to the point where the wait is too much - your fitter is able to cancel and we would 100% understand that choice in the circumstances. From everything we understand - every other manufacturer is in a similar situation.

Last edited:
HCP
Local club/country
A6GK/Sweden
Irons
921 Hmp 4-5, 921 Forged 6-Pw
Driver
Callaway Epic Max / 10,5
Hi Shake - yes, if there's been no further update, sounds like they are imminent. There are shipping issues around the world at the moment - Brexit, Covid.....all of it. There are lots of goods across every industry that need to get from Asia into Europe - and same number of boats there were before COVID. Perfect storm of everything to make things as hard as possible.
Ok, thanx.👌 Guess I’ll stay seasick for another week or so then. 🤷‍♂️😅

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
At that point, that's likely as accurate a date as they could give. Only becomes firm once the components are at our factory. The dates we're being given for deliveries of components into Mizuno are a little too volatile for us to completely trust.
Understood, hopefully the parts arive in time for assembly and delivery in February! :)

LOS

Local club/country
England
Sinced the other thread is locked I can't edit my post.

Just had an email from the retailer to tell me that the Tesei CK Blue senior shaft I ordered with the ST-X driver will not be available until possibly June.
Such is life.
The retailer has offered me another shaft option to try so I will see how that goes.

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
Yeah, just got of the phone with my retailer who said that it was considered lucky if my order placed on 13th of January arrives before the end of March...

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 forged 4-gw
Driver
Callaway rogue stiff
I've spoke with affordable golf 2 hours ago for the 5th time I'm now cancelling my order as I've lost faith 2 months and I still have no idea
Was told they would be back in touch within the hour to confirm cancellation that was 2 hours ago hahahha

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
I've spoke with affordable golf 2 hours ago for the 5th time I'm now cancelling my order as I've lost faith 2 months and I still have no idea
Was told they would be back in touch within the hour to confirm cancellation that was 2 hours ago hahahha
Don't cancel I know its really frustrating but they will arrive, if you do cancel what you gunna go for?

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 forged 4-gw
Driver
Callaway rogue stiff
I cancelled and got brand new jpz 919 forged in my specs for £500 so I saved £659 for what all the pro's save is only a minimal gain anyway

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
Well Mizuno told my fitter I would have mine by the 15th, and today is the 19th mine havnt even been shipped yet, mizuno gave this date only 2 weeks ago so it would be great to know what the excuse is this time

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 forged 4-gw
Driver
Callaway rogue stiff
I don't hold mizuno responsible in any way for low stock I just didn't want to wait any longer and knew the specs I wanted so found them new elsewhere just the last model
I hope you all get sorted soon and life becomes a bit more normal
We can't point the finger at mizuno i think we should look more at the fitters who were probably aware of the wait times

HCP
Local club/country
Stonebridge
Imagine waiting 109 days like me :D No way I was going to cancel.
But I have had news that they are at the end of production and should be leaving in the next 48 hours.

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
Imagine waiting 109 days like me :D No way I was going to cancel.
But I have had news that they are at the end of production and should be leaving in the next 48 hours.
Nice! Happy for you. Get back with some pictures when you receive the package :)

HCP
Local club/country
A6GK/Sweden
Irons
921 Hmp 4-5, 921 Forged 6-Pw
Driver
Callaway Epic Max / 10,5
Just picked mine up today. 😁 79 days. Only 9 days later than estimated. 👌 Hope for some, more headache for others?? 🤔 Looking awesome and worth the wait. Have patience, stay safe!! 🥃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom