Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Appreciate things are taking longer than normal. But over 3 months for some people and it would have been nice if fitters told you there was 3 month wait before taking your money . I don't want to cancel as I. Really looking forward to playing these . I think it's more a case of fitters happy to take ya money then blaming you guys for not having stock. Hope everyone gets there blue box soon
It's tough for the fitters too - they genuinely don't know how long it's going to take when you place the order. Completely dependent on mix of shaft, head, grip, deliveries into us being rescheduled and other golfers orders hitting the system that week. But in my mind they should warn everyone that there is a chance it could take 3 months, but most likely inside 2. Plus give you the opportunity to cancel when we let them know the estimate delivery date. In a perfect world we'd have an online system that throws an expected date up on order ......but even that is only as good as the information within the system (which is changing week by week). Tough year for everyone - hopefully will all look a lot better once we hit spring / summer. The winter is dragging for all of us.

Last edited:

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
Mine has emptied itself so I hope there is not a problem with the grips.
ST-X 10.5 Tensei CK Blue Senior shaft with Golf Pride Compound Black.
I did get a std? delay reply from the retailer.
I went for the SZ-Z 9.5 Diamana D+ with Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Blue. Ordered through Snainton, only gotten a std. Email so far as well

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
Appreciate things are taking longer than normal. But over 3 months for some people and it would have been nice if fitters told you there was 3 month wait before taking your money . I don't want to cancel as I. Really looking forward to playing these . I think it's more a case of fitters happy to take ya money then blaming you guys for not having stock. Hope everyone gets there blue box soon
My fitter told me 4-6 weeks but also said it could be up to 8, mate you can't blame anyone really covid is the problem

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 forged 4-gw
Driver
Callaway rogue stiff
I kind of agree with all sides when it comes to waiting times its frustrating for everyone but and there's always room for a but
I don't think its fair mizuno are still taking orders as normal when they use the excuse were in a pandemic as their reason for longer waiting times
So it looks like mizuno are more interested in cash flow than the good name it has had for years

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
I kind of agree with all sides when it comes to waiting times its frustrating for everyone but and there's always room for a but
I don't think its fair mizuno are still taking orders as normal when they use the excuse were in a pandemic as their reason for longer waiting times
So it looks like mizuno are more interested in cash flow than the good name it has had for years
I think maybe you missed the notice (or maybe don't believe us). We're still shipping plenty of sets in good time - hence taking orders. We have a full production team working through the pandemic in Scotland - BUT they can't assemble when the parts are missing, The shaft and grip companies are having a really tough time meeting demand at the moment - then there are huge shipping issues at the moment. I think we shipped over 11,000 sets from Oct-December. We always give anyone the opportunity to cancel once we know there's likely to be a delay. We don't take payment until after the sets have shipped. Just complicated times.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 forged 4-gw
Driver
Callaway rogue stiff
I think maybe you missed the notice (or maybe don't believe us). We're still shipping plenty of sets in good time - hence taking orders. We have a full production team working through the pandemic in Scotland - BUT they can't assemble when the parts are missing, The shaft and grip companies are having a really tough time meeting demand at the moment - then there are huge shipping issues at the moment. I think we shipped over 11,000 sets from Oct-December. We always give anyone the opportunity to cancel once we know there's likely to be a delay. We don't take payment until after the sets have shipped. Just complicated times.
Now as I understand what was advised by mizuno was that due to covid 1 production line had been shut down for safe working conditions so to say your running as normal and its parts is not correct so if your taking normal orders but production is at half speed it explains the back log and if the targets are as good as you have posted why so many unhappy people on here my clubs are a month late so far and haven't even started production yet I'm not advised on any lead time change
So when I purchased and traded in the old clubs I wasn't expecting the likely hood that I may end up paying for golf membership when the course open that I can't use as I also wasn't given truthful lead times we were given the catalogue time average 20 days ???? Honesty always the best policy we have had covid almost a year if you have adapted and it takes twice as long tell us and if we decide to buy off the shelf that's our choice

HCP
Local club/country
Nederland
Irons
JPX 921 hot metal
Driver
Callaway epic
I really understand the problem with delivery, but when is see deliveries , ordered a month later, same heads , thats strange to me, because my order is waiting for heads.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
I really understand the problem with delivery, but when is see deliveries , ordered a month later, same heads , thats strange to me, because my order is waiting for heads.
Likely due to the specific weight head needed.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Now as I understand what was advised by mizuno was that due to covid 1 production line had been shut down for safe working conditions so to say your running as normal and its parts is not correct so if your taking normal orders but production is at half speed it explains the back log and if the targets are as good as you have posted why so many unhappy people on here my clubs are a month late so far and haven't even started production yet I'm not advised on any lead time change
So when I purchased and traded in the old clubs I wasn't expecting the likely hood that I may end up paying for golf membership when the course open that I can't use as I also wasn't given truthful lead times we were given the catalogue time average 20 days ???? Honesty always the best policy we have had covid almost a year if you have adapted and it takes twice as long tell us and if we decide to buy off the shelf that's our choice
Didn't quite follow that - other than you think we're not being honest. We are back to almost normal speeds on the production line. The ONLY delay at the moment is components. We have have had updated warnings of delays on the website for months now. This forum exists so that you can air your complaints in a public place - we would not have this open if trying to hide anything. I think from last i saw we'd assembled and dispatched over 11,000 sets in the 3 month window we'd looked it - with just over 100 sets sat over the 3 month window. So yes - it is a long time for those people and naturally many come to the forum to post. We're happy for that as it helps us to spread the message that people shouldn't expect completely normal service at the moment. When orders are placed every fitter / retailer is fully aware that delays are likely and should be passing that information on. We don't want to set unrealistic expectations - that's the very last thing we want. Hence the warnings on the website. If you feel that you can't wait, or unhappy with the information being passed on, it's possible for the fitter to cancel the order with us.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 forged 4-gw
Driver
Callaway rogue stiff
Didn't quite follow that - other than you think we're not being honest. We are back to almost normal speeds on the production line. The ONLY delay at the moment is components. We have have had updated warnings of delays on the website for months now. This forum exists so that you can air your complaints in a public place - we would not have this open if trying to hide anything. I think from last i saw we'd assembled and dispatched over 11,000 sets in the 3 month window we'd looked it - with just over 100 sets sat over the 3 month window. So yes - it is a long time for those people and naturally many come to the forum to post. We're happy for that as it helps us to spread the message that people shouldn't expect completely normal service at the moment. When orders are placed every fitter / retailer is fully aware that delays are likely and should be passing that information on. We don't want to set unrealistic expectations - that's the very last thing we want. Hence the warnings on the website. If you feel that you can't wait, or unhappy with the information being passed on, it's possible for the fitter to cancel the order with us.
I watched the mizuno video showing how you had closed a production line so workers could work at a socially safe distance
If only 1 of 2 lines is working then production output is slower than normal and its not that we're not all happy to wait as long as we're given realistic times
I only found the forum by Google searching waiting times so unless you know its there you wouldn't look or expect to have one
I look like I'm going to be one of the unlucky few then as I've now be waiting 2 months and as of last week my fitter said its not yet in the production plan for the planned future

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
I watched the mizuno video showing how you had closed a production line so workers could work at a socially safe distance
If only 1 of 2 lines is working then production output is slower than normal and its not that we're not all happy to wait as long as we're given realistic times
I only found the forum by Google searching waiting times so unless you know its there you wouldn't look or expect to have one
I look like I'm going to be one of the unlucky few then as I've now be waiting 2 months and as of last week my fitter said its not yet in the production plan for the planned future
Hopefully we've addressed most of the above. The Forum is visible through the main website - we actively encourage traffic in this direction. Appreciate that it's frustrating to wait. We're doing everything we can - a large chunk is out of control at the moment. No one is lying to you - these are just very unique times. We 100% understand if people don't want to wait. If your fitter would like to cancel the order - we fully understand.

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
Callaway big bertha alpha
Mpx thats not very good pr. people have waited two months or longer and all you ever say is if your not happy you can cancel the order its very poor . How about trying to find out more about these orders and actually trying to help .as any good company would strive to do .

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Mpx thats not very good pr. people have waited two months or longer and all you ever say is if your not happy you can cancel the order its very poor . How about trying to find out more about these orders and actually trying to help .as any good company would strive to do .
Aldo - if Mizuno were selling directly, we would have a team set to deal with consumer calls. However, we're selling via a chain of retailers and fitters - so our service team is set up to communicate with those retailers. We have a team of people set up to help them working 5 days a week. We are keeping those fitters updated, their role is to make sure that their customers (you) get that information. I can give you insight as to why things aren't functioning as smoothly as we would like - but i don't have access to individual orders. Hence why the best advice is always to check with your retailer / fitter.

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
Callaway big bertha alpha
Back yo fitters again . People ask there fitters and seem to get different excuses each time. My own order has changed 3 times with no explanation from fitter bar they have been advised by mizuno of delay. I just think as a company you should be pushing through more information regarding stock .as people order thinking 6-8 weeks then 3 month later still no clubs . In my opinion mizuno should strive to do more especially in theses covid times.. just an opinion 🤷

HCP
Local club/country
A6GK/Sweden
Irons
921 Hmp 4-5, 921 Forged 6-Pw
Driver
Callaway Epic Max / 10,5
@MPX ....would it be safe to say?.... if my fitter/retailer haven’t heard anything from your service team concerning my order (apart from est delivery date 10 feb, ordered 2 dec) my set pretty much should be ready to go?? 🤔

Also, in earlier post you mentioned ”HUGE shipping issues”. 😱 Meaning more delays? 🤢 Because of brexit or what?? 🤮 Cheers and hurry up please. 👏😅

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 forged 4-gw
Driver
Ping G400 max
It's tough for the fitters too - they genuinely don't know how long it's going to take when you place the order. Completely dependent on mix of shaft, head, grip, deliveries into us being rescheduled and other golfers orders hitting the system that week. But in my mind they should warn everyone that there is a chance it could take 3 months, but most likely inside 2. Plus give you the opportunity to cancel when we let them know the estimate delivery date. In a perfect world we'd have an online system that throws an expected date up on order ......but even that is only as good as the information within the system (which is changing week by week). Tough year for everyone - hopefully will all look a lot better once we hit spring / summer. The winter is dragging for all of us.
Had an email from my fitter all the bits are im and should receive in 10 days Superb can't wait for my blue box to turn up 😍

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
I ordered JPX 921 Forged, TT DG S300, +2 upright, +0.25 inch 13th of January. Estimated delivery was told to be February but nothing more specific than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom