Umpire

HCP
Local club/country
However Castle
Irons
JPX 919
Driver
Titleist tri2
What sort of delivery time is everyone getting for custom-fitted clubs from Mizuno?
I ordered my 225s 2.5 months ago and still no sign of them. They have all the shafts and grips I've ordered in stock. So, it's not as if they're waiting for parts.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
The European production backlog has built up over the last couple of months - we are making good inroads now. We are warning everyone to expect to wait 90 days - when we have the parts.

HCP
Local club/country
Shotts/United Kingdom
Irons
Mizuno Pro225 5-PW KBS $Taper Reg
Driver
Mizuno ST-X 220, Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW 55 Reg
What are the timescales of 225’s with KBS Tour90 shafts or KBS $ Taper Lite Shats? I am now into my 2nd month with no scheduled delivery time.

HCP
Local club/country
Royal Cape South Africa
Irons
Waiting on 223's with Aerotech 110i S
Driver
Depends on what is available :-)
The European production backlog has built up over the last couple of months - we are making good inroads now. We are warning everyone to expect to wait 90 days - when we have the parts.
Hi @MPX out of interest, if you may share, how many sets do you guys assemble per month? There is a huge demand for Mizuno irons and was just wondering what the average is per month. Thanks in advance

HCP
Local club/country
N. Ireland
I ordered a set of JPX 921 Forged with Reg NS Pro 950 NEO shafts on 26 Feb - being told late August....not sure if I will be happy to pay full whack for an iron that will probably be superseded in 2023....no mention of issues with Nippon on Mizuno comms....just KBS....could do with better transparency for consumers

Top Bottom