Custom order turnaround time

dutchysd

HCP
Local club/country
United States
I ordered a set of jpx 921 HM irons about 7 weeks ago through PGA superstore and still have no idea when I'll be getting them delivered. PGA store said 4-5 weeks and have been practically impossible to get a hold of for more information regarding shipping. I'm left handed so that may slow things up? Not sure. Anyone else have recent orders taking a lot longer than expected as well?

softfade4

HCP
Local club/country
Southern Dunes
I ordered a set of jpx 921 HM irons about 7 weeks ago through PGA superstore and still have no idea when I'll be getting them delivered. PGA store said 4-5 weeks and have been practically impossible to get a hold of for more information regarding shipping. I'm left handed so that may slow things up? Not sure. Anyone else have recent orders taking a lot longer than expected as well?
I dont think left handed has any thing to do with it. Ive also been waiting 7 weeks, after I was quoted 4 to 5 weeks. This type of customer service is reprehensible.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
In Europe we've been warning of waits upto 90 days. The amount of orders coming in is outstripping supply of components. Sounds like a similar situation in the US.

dutchysd

HCP
Local club/country
United States
I dont think left handed has any thing to do with it. Ive also been waiting 7 weeks, after I was quoted 4 to 5 weeks. This type of customer service is reprehensible.
I was told they should be arriving Wednesday, but was also told the same day by a different rep at PGA SS that my irons were back ordered till 7/08. We'll see what shows up on Wednesday.

Top Bottom