Custom order delivery time.

HCP
Local club/country
Nizels
Irons
JPX 921 forged 6 - GW Project X LZ 6.0 blackout shaft
Driver
Cobra speedzone
My clubs arrived today, impressed as I ordered them on the 23rd Feb, unfortunately they got the custom order the wrong way around and fitted the wrong shaft flex for my irons and pw and gw. Beautiful looking clubs though.

Last edited:
HCP
Local club/country
Fort Myers, FL
Irons
Jpx 921
Driver
Sim
Man I am jealous! Yesterday was 8 weeks for me. They keep telling me every week they are supposed to ship out. Fingers crossed they get here this week. At least we didn’t get Pings, they are taking about 3 to 4 months.

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
12 weeks for me now.. Still no order received.

tomvk77

HCP
Local club/country
GC de Koepel, netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged KBS Tour Stiff 4-pw
Driver
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 set to 9.5
My irons JPX 921 Forged came in 6 weeks. But i am from the Netherlands so that adds some extra days. However i am still waiting on my vokey wedges. Close to 8 weeks now. My putter was here within 3 weeks

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Mizuno / JPX 921 Hot Metal / 5-PW / JPX 921 FLI-HI 4h
Driver
Mizuno / ST-200 / 8.5
Ordered my irons May 8th. Would be a miracle to get them in time for my Father's Day June 20th tee time!

RpabmH

HCP
Local club/country
The Netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 5-PW
My irons JPX 921 Forged came in 6 weeks. But i am from the Netherlands so that adds some extra days. However i am still waiting on my vokey wedges. Close to 8 weeks now. My putter was here within 3 weeks
What kinda setup did you have on these irons. Greets, a fellow dutchmen!

tomvk77

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
What kinda setup did you have on these irons. Greets, a fellow dutchmen!
Standard length and Lie, KBS Tour Stiff shafts with Golfpride MCC Aline grips 2 tapes.

HCP
Local club/country
Tynemouth
Irons
MP20 SEL
Driver
King Cobra F9
Anybody know how long custom orders are taking at the moment? Typically impatient golfer desperately waiting.
Ordered my new clubs 04.04.21 still waiting , been delayed once already for reasons unknown? Sick of hearing about Covid delays it is not good enough , likely problems shipping to Uk from Japan , stood by the brand since I began playing and this is the first time ever they have taken longer than 10 days

RpabmH

HCP
Local club/country
The Netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 5-PW
Okay thanks... hopefully i have them by they end of this Month (6/7 weeks).

tomvk77

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Fingers crossed for you! My set is 4 till pw btw. To be honest the guys at the shop where surprised that they came in that fast.
But well still waiting on the vokey wedges i am past 10 weeks on those. So please Mizuno come up with same kind grind and bounce options so i don’t have to go somewhere else

Pong IV

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
Irons
JPX Hot Metal Pros 5-GW
Driver
JPX STZ 9.5/Reg
I ordered my JPX HMP's four weeks ago from Golf Town in Calgary Canada. When I ordered them they told me 4-6 weeks. I'm pretty sure that's more then 20 working days. When I followed up with them today they told me another 4-6 weeks. Holy Cow, that takes me to the end of golf season up here in Canada. So when I finally get my clubs and get a chance to use them it will be next spring and of course my brand new clubs will be last year's model. There has got to be a way Mizuno can speed things up. I switched brands for you guys (Mizuno). This experience has NOT been positive.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
I ordered my JPX HMP's four weeks ago from Golf Town in Calgary Canada. When I ordered them they told me 4-6 weeks. I'm pretty sure that's more then 20 working days. When I followed up with them today they told me another 4-6 weeks. Holy Cow, that takes me to the end of golf season up here in Canada. So when I finally get my clubs and get a chance to use them it will be next spring and of course my brand new clubs will be last year's model. There has got to be a way Mizuno can speed things up. I switched brands for you guys (Mizuno). This experience has NOT been positive.
So Golf Town , Calgary told you 4-6 weeks & later they told you another 4-6 weeks? - Sounds like they are giving you false information (or at best) haven't checked with Mizuno how long orders will take? - How do you think Mizuno could speed things up? - Like all the golf suppliers, they are struggling to get stock of heads, shafts & grips - Once they have them, they build the clubs as soon as possible & ship them - What I struggle to understand is that with all these problems across the whole golf equipment supply chain people are still ordering sets of clubs & expecting them to be delivered in weeks rather than months? - Hopefully you are fully aware that the same thing is happening with other manufacturers? - I played with a pal of mine who enquired about ordering a set of the latest Ping irons & was quoted January 2022 for them to be ready!

Cwardlow

HCP
Local club/country
Eagle Trace morehead Kentucky
Irons
Jpx921 forged 4-GW
Driver
Ping G425 LST 9 Ventus Black
I ordered a set of JPX forged irons 4-GW through Club Champion on May 26th. 10 weeks later they still have no updates and can’t even estimate an ETA. Any one know about how long they are currently running? 10 weeks seems ridiculous, when I ordered them they said 5-7 weeks max and now they don’t seem to know anything. Very frustrating if I would’ve known this I would’ve just bought off the rack and had my club put in the Oban shafts and bend 1 degree flat.

Richigou

HCP
Local club/country
Whitney oaks
Irons
Jpx 825
Driver
Callaway epic
I ordered my mp20 MB’s on April 23 from TGW and I still have not received them. I have called TGW 4 times to get an update with what the delay is. They keep saying they will respond in 24-48 hours and they never do. I wanted to know if it was the shafts causing the delay, but I can’t get information. very frustrating.

SGL1987

Local club/country
YC
Irons
JPX921 4-GW
I ordered my mp20 MB’s on April 23 from TGW and I still have not received them. I have called TGW 4 times to get an update with what the delay is. They keep saying they will respond in 24-48 hours and they never do. I wanted to know if it was the shafts causing the delay, but I can’t get information. very frustrating.
I reached out to Mizuno on my order with my 2ndswing order number and they were able to let me know what was in stock and out of stock, my shafts were backordered until November and I wouldn't have known if I didn't reach out since 2nd swing wasn't notified.

Cwardlow

HCP
Local club/country
Eagle Trace morehead Kentucky
Irons
Jpx921 forged 4-GW
Driver
Ping G425 LST 9 Ventus Black
What shaft/grip combination did you order?

MATTM555

HCP
Local club/country
Wales
Irons
JPX921 HMP
Driver
Titleist 917
Ordered on the 5th of July and arrived on the 18th of August in the UK.

Russty

HCP
Local club/country
Wexham park
Irons
Jpx 800
Driver
Cobra f9
Ordered on the 5th of July and arrived on the 18th of August in the UK.
You did well, I got fitted on the 11th of July and I’ve just been postponed to the 15th of October for my JPX HM’s

Top Bottom