Custom order delivery time.

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
JPX 921 FORGED 4-PW
Driver
titleist ts3
I think this is rampant across all golf companies at this time. I do think there could be better communication between the manufacturers and the fitters/custom made items. In the overall grand scheme of things this is a small issue but it is frustrating. I have been waiting for mine since last week of August

I completely agree. As I was getting down to the final stretch of my wait, there was a couple of times where the ball was dropped and I almost came close to completely cancelling my order as I was beyond frustrated. So to some degree I know how you feel.

Out of curiosity, did you opt for the Forged?

HCP
Local club/country
United States
I completely agree. As I was getting down to the final stretch of my wait, there was a couple of times where the ball was dropped and I almost came close to completely cancelling my order as I was beyond frustrated. So to some degree I know how you feel.

Out of curiosity, did you opt for the Forged?
Sadly it wasn't even the new line. It is the MP 20 MMC. Had i known i would have gone with 921 but i am in too deep now waiting.

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
JPX 921 FORGED 4-PW
Driver
titleist ts3
Sadly it wasn't even the new line. It is the MP 20 MMC. Had i known i would have gone with 921 but i am in too deep now waiting.
Ahhh man... now I definitely get why you're frustrated. But knowing the MP line in general, its gonna be worth it and I hope you get a nice pleasant surprise soon man. I was thinking about a combo set with those, but once I saw my gains, that went straight out the window.

Local club/country
Canada
Canadian Order:

Ordered JPX 921 HMP(Modus 3 120 shafts & MCC Plus4 Grips - Grey) on Sept 22nd - email update from my fitter that they were shipped out on Saturday, October 17th.

4 weeks running - not yet received.. hoping the end of the week!

HCP
Local club/country
Bourn Golf Club, England
Irons
Mizuno JPX921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
I ordered the JPX921 Forged fitted with AMT Stiff Shafts 5-PW fitted with Z Grip Align, the Grips were apparently out of stock until the 19.10.20. No-one thought to inform me this for a whole month, now been waiting 5 weeks, lets hope I wasn't being lied to and I will receive in the next 10 days. I was quoted 6 weeks by the Fitter and Mizuno Claim 25 days. I'm disappointed with Mizuno, I've had 6 different sets of Mizuno Irons over my Golfing Career and this is the first time I've been let down. I'm finding that everyone is saying the Same "It's because of Covid 19", I'm finding that excuse wearing thin. When I do get them this will probably be my last Mizuno Iron Purchase...

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
I ordered the JPX921 Forged fitted with AMT Stiff Shafts 5-PW fitted with Z Grip Align, the Grips were apparently out of stock until the 19.10.20. No-one thought to inform me this for a whole month, now been waiting 5 weeks, lets hope I wasn't being lied to and I will receive in the next 10 days. I was quoted 6 weeks by the Fitter and Mizuno Claim 25 days. I'm disappointed with Mizuno, I've had 6 different sets of Mizuno Irons over my Golfing Career and this is the first time I've been let down. I'm finding that everyone is saying the Same "It's because of Covid 19", I'm finding that excuse wearing thin. When I do get them this will probably be my last Mizuno Iron Purchase...
Is "Covid 19" really an excuse? - It's getting worse again in the UK (& worldwide) so that isn't going to help matters imho? - The issue regarding your grips sounds like a fitter issue rather than a Mizuno one? - Was the order from AG? - In my experience, orders with AG take a much longer time than an identical order from most other stores or your local Pro Shop? - I hope you get timely delivery of your new 921's & maybe a chance to use them before we are taken off the courses again ...

HCP
Local club/country
llanymynech
Irons
Mizuno / MMC/ 4-PW
Driver
Taylormade/ M5/ 9.5 Haz Smoke
Ordered some MMC's on the 21st of September spoke to the fitter a few times since hearing there out of stock till the 1st of November. He said that they were in stock when he had ordered them. I hope he would of been told if my order was going to be delayed. It is 32 days since ordering them but he told me Friday the 5th they would probably be here this week with what information I had. They still haven't come will be 5 weeks Monday. Mizuno MMC C taper X Flex shafts Grey Align Grips. 2 Degree strong 1 degree upright. Any News would be great.

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
JPX 921 FORGED 4-PW
Driver
titleist ts3
Please don't take this as me trying to rub salt on a wound, but I just got my JPX 921 Forged iron's last week. Hope you get yours soon, and I was frustrated with the level of service I was getting from Mizuno (which was pretty much almost non-existent) to the point where I nearly cancelled my order, but once I hit these irons, all that went away. The point im trying to get to is these irons are amazing and well worth the wait.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Ordered some MMC's on the 21st of September spoke to the fitter a few times since hearing there out of stock till the 1st of November. He said that they were in stock when he had ordered them. I hope he would of been told if my order was going to be delayed. It is 32 days since ordering them but he told me Friday the 5th they would probably be here this week with what information I had. They still haven't come will be 5 weeks Monday. Mizuno MMC C taper X Flex shafts Grey Align Grips. 2 Degree strong 1 degree upright. Any News would be great.
I feel your pain. I also ordered MMC August 31 and have been waiting since. Ive read a couple of people waiting since July. I did hear a shipment recently coming in and was going through customs. Lets just hope there's enough for everyone who has been waiting

HCP
Local club/country
llanymynech
Irons
Mizuno / MMC/ 4-PW
Driver
Taylormade/ M5/ 9.5 Haz Smoke
I feel your pain. I also ordered MMC August 31 and have been waiting since. Ive read a couple of people waiting since July. I did hear a shipment recently coming in and was going through customs. Lets just hope there's enough for everyone who has been waiting
I was told mine were in stock and should be with you in 3-4 weeks when i ordered them haven't heard much since called today and was told there is a 4 week wait and yours should be here tomorrow or monday/tuesday so I dunno what to belive

HCP
Local club/country
Bourn Golf Club, England
Irons
Mizuno JPX921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
@PaulBoy I'm not putting down the Covid 19 Situation as I know first hand how it's affecting people, I was saying that everyone is blaming it for everything that's gone wrong in stead of fronting up and admitting when they have cocked up.... On a more happier note I've just had a phone call saying I will have my irons by next Wednesday at the Latest. Like @leestars1122 has said, I can't wait to him them again.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
@PaulBoy I'm not putting down the Covid 19 Situation as I know first hand how it's affecting people, I was saying that everyone is blaming it for everything that's gone wrong in stead of fronting up and admitting when they have cocked up.... On a more happier note I've just had a phone call saying I will have my irons by next Wednesday at the Latest. Like @leestars1122 has said, I can't wait to him them again.
Glad to hear your news - MPX has been very up-front about how the Covid 19 situation really caught Mizuno on the hop, but they seem to have been doing all they can to alleviate the situation ... Paul

HCP
Local club/country
Gog Magog uk 🇬🇧
Irons
Mp 20 sel
Driver
Ping
After waiting 6 1/2 weeks from U.K. Order and thinking about cancelling the order many times . My jpx tour sel have arrive today , went straight up the range at my golf club and hit the full set well worth the long wait, to all of you that are still waiting it is hard to keep patient but it will all be worth it in the end happy golfing to you all. 👍⛳️⛳️⛳️

CUJays34

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX921 SEL 5-GW
Driver
Callaway Rogue Draw 9.0
After waiting 6 1/2 weeks from U.K. Order and thinking about cancelling the order many times . My jpx tour sel have arrive today , went straight up the range at my golf club and hit the full set well worth the long wait, to all of you that are still waiting it is hard to keep patient but it will all be worth it in the end happy golfing to you all. 👍⛳️⛳️⛳️
Got mine here in the US two days ago, the SEL's 3 weeks right on. They are dynamite!

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Been 3 weeks to the day since I ordered HMPs. Called PGATSS for an update, and they haven’t gotten an update since order date 🙃

G.B

HCP
Local club/country
Milnerton Golf Club
Irons
Mizuno
Driver
Cobra
ordered my jpx921 in august, still waiting in november. apparently stiff x-factor shafts have been out of stock. unfortunately nobody thought this was information worth sharing with the client.

Jacob0123

Local club/country
Saint Clair
Does anyone know where to find a po number if they ordered from golf galaxy and assumed the order number would be enough. Just want an update on my order if it will be delayed like many others which if fine i would just like that updated but haven’t gotten any help. Been on the phone all day with customer service with both companies

HCP
Local club/country
Fort Myers, FL
Irons
Jpx 921
Driver
Sim
I order my irons a month ago today. They told me they will be here by next week. Hoping that’s true. I also heard that Golf Pride Grips are the reason a lot of these clubs are behind as they lost a ton on a ship that lost a ton of containers. Not sure if that’s true, but if your irons are delayed you may want to call to switch out grips if that’s what’s holding them up. I have heard horror stories of clubs taking 3-6 months because they are waiting on the grips.

entreaur

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX921 HOT METAL PRO IRON SET
Driver
Ping G425 LST
Took 7 weeks for mine. Custom JPX 921s and 2 T20 wedges. Live in FL.

HCP
Local club/country
Fort Myers, FL
Irons
Jpx 921
Driver
Sim
My golf shop hit me up last week and said they were supposed to ship last week. Tomorrow is 6 weeks.

Top Bottom