HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
919 forged 5-pw
Driver
G200 9*
Hi
new here. I ordered jpx 919 forged custom fit last week from AG. Was a little disappointed to see the 921 photos the next day... was told the factory was at least 4 weeks wait. But slightly concerned about the rumours the factory is running or has run out of parts! Anyone confirm if this is true? Will I ever get my 919 or will I get the 921 sent instead??
I heard they were bringing the 921's out earlier than wanted as was running out of components for the 919's. This was from my local Pro who actually had a mizuno day today, he said the fitter had told him about the parts 🤷‍♂️

HCP
Too high!
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX 919 ordered
Driver
Callaway
I heard they were bringing the 921's out earlier than wanted as was running out of components for the 919's. This was from my local Pro who actually had a mizuno day today, he said the fitter had told him about the parts 🤷‍♂️
Thanks Adam...... see what happens. Nothing else I can do🤷🏼‍♂️

Hobo

Local club/country
Canada
Sadly in a world that makes communication very very easy with all the technology available, it would be nice to know the status or updates at the very least - time to reach out to the fitter seeing as I have not heard from them in 2 weeks on the status etc. Let the fun times roll and it would appear I will have to explore other options at this point or wait until next summer given we are in August right now and Winter in Canada sort of hurts the golf season.

EDNurse

Local club/country
Canada
Irons
JPX 900 Forged
Driver
ST200 - Evenflow Black 6.0
I’m located in Vancouver BC. I ordered 2 wedges and it’s been 6 weeks.

HCP
Local club/country
Blackmoor
Irons
MP20MMC 6-PW ProjectX LX 6.5
Driver
Epic Flach subzero 9 degrees Acrra FX 2.0 380 M5
Sorry guys but if your counting in days and weeks you don't know the pain! I am currently waiting 5 MONTHS plus for a 6 iron MP20MMC and plenty of chances from the pro shop to Mizuno and Zero back? Currently, counting in Months do I need to shift to seasons or years? (Mizuno please get in contact with me to fix this before the 2021 season starts! )

HCP
Too high!
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX 919 ordered
Driver
Callaway
So just been to AG to take something back. Spoke to the manager (he did my 919 fitting) and he said he was going to contact Mizuno tomorrow to see how my order was progressing. I was grateful but mentioned I was a bit gutted the 921 images were released the day after I brought the 919’s. He said that Mizuno were offering the option to wait and have the 921’s when they are released at no additional cost If I wanted to do that..... so dilemma time.... older model and shorter wait or new model and a longer wait for them??? Doesn’t look like I’m playing again till October 😂.... but that will be with 921 forged. 😎😎

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
So just been to AG to take something back. Spoke to the manager (he did my 919 fitting) and he said he was going to contact Mizuno tomorrow to see how my order was progressing. I was grateful but mentioned I was a bit gutted the 921 images were released the day after I brought the 919’s. He said that Mizuno were offering the option to wait and have the 921’s when they are released at no additional cost If I wanted to do that..... so dilemma time.... older model and shorter wait or new model and a longer wait for them??? Doesn’t look like I’m playing again till October 😂.... but that will be with 921 forged. 😎😎
I think he’s being a bit billy BS. No way Mizuno offering 921s at 919 price

HCP
Too high!
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX 919 ordered
Driver
Callaway
Time will tell. He offered. See if they deliver.

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
@MPX will confirm

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
Got my MP20's within a week the usual great service.

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
. Apparently the 921’s are going to be the same price as the 919’s.
When a new iron comes out, the previous one is reduced....

HCP
Too high!
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX 919 ordered
Driver
Callaway
When a new iron comes out, the previous one is reduced....
But the 919’s haven’t been reduced yet. So I’ve already paid the same price and the 921’s are expected to be. Hence they are offering the switch option.......

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
The 921s aren’t released yet. When they are released the 919 will have been reduced in anticipation. This is simple.... unless Mizuno themselves tell you directly that you are getting 921s I call BS from your shop

HCP
Local club/country
Guadalajara country club
I ordered a blended set of MP20s from Golf Mart (authorised mizuno fitters) on June 29, no word on them yet. Can’t find any reliable info anywhere - it sounds like they might not be coming any time soon. Has anyone taken delivery of a custom order in the US recently, and how long did you wait?
I ordered a set of mp20s as well from Golf Mart in San Diego on July 20th. they quoted me 4 to 5 weeks. Next Monday is the 4-week deadline. Im going to give them a call to check on the clubs.
Im guessing its going to take up to 6 weeks, since the webpage it says 30 working days (6 weeks) but we´ll see

HCP
Too high!
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX 919 ordered
Driver
Callaway
Just had an email saying my store will be placing my custom order for my 921 Forged tomorrow. I questioned this as date given was the 31/08. They assured me they are able to take pre orders from tomorrow now. 😁... I’ve asked for a price on the Mizuno look BB&F Ferrules. They look very nice.

David F

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 850 5-PW
Driver
TM M6 10.5 VA DRAGO
I"m still waiting for CLK hybrid ordered three months ago. Is there a date that we can audition the new JPX92??

kenty23

HCP
Local club/country
Castle point, essex
Irons
Jpx 921 hot metal
Driver
N/a
Pre ordered custom 921 hot metals from american golf i was quoted 5-6 weeks is this correct?

HCP
Too high!
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX 919 ordered
Driver
Callaway
Pre ordered custom 921 hot metals from american golf i was quoted 5-6 weeks is this correct?
The earliest Mizuno say they are sending 921's is the 17th Sept. So will be a long wait.. :-(

When do you pre order?

Top Bottom