Custom order delivery time.

HCP
Local club/country
Earl of Mar
Irons
Mizuno / MP20 MMC / 4-PW
Driver
Titleist 915 D2
I just ordered a set of Mp-20 Mmc and Mt20 wedges... and the delivery time quote was 4 to 5 weeks. Is that a realistic waiting time or could they arrive sooner?? I saw in this thread that delivery times were around 20 days?
I ordered MP20 MMCs too. Was told 20 days but now I’m thinking it’s 20 working days which adds a week on 🤦🏼‍♂️

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
919 forged 5-pw
Driver
G200 9*
Hi all - sorry, should have popped in more recently. As you can tell golf has gone a little ballistic post lockdown - just as all the manufacturers are struggling to figure out how to get everyone working again.

At the moment that's pushed us back to 20 working days on most custom orders. Appreciate its a much longer wait than normal - but only way we can currently function and keep the staff safe as possible. Hopefully after 5 years good use, you'll forgive us the extra couple of weeks.
Ordered a full set on June 15th cand still waiting is this right or is it a bit to long?

HCP
Local club/country
Nevill
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal
I have ordered JPX919 Hot Metal irons through golf club 4 weeks ago, 24 June and nothing received to date. Told it is not a shortage of equipment just Covid has slowed make up of order. Any ideas how much longer I will need to wait.

HCP
Local club/country
St Mellion Estate
Irons
Titleist Ap2 6-pw senior
Driver
Cobra speed zone senior 11 degrees
Hi, I ordered my MP20 HMB on the 16th June from AG still no sign sadly

HCP
Local club/country
Guadalajara country club
At the webpage it says that custom orders take 30 working days to dispatch... that sums up to 6 weeks to dispatch. And if you add shipping times I think orders might take up to 7 weeks. I hope I’m wrong.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
919 forged 5-pw
Driver
G200 9*
Found out today my full bag order wasn't ordered and will be 10-14 more days which is now pushing 8wks😡 on the plus side a new mizuno electric trolly bag and a 4ball with the head pro @ bearwood lakes nearly makes up for it 😊

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Awaiting my new JPX919's
Driver
Callaway
No product shortages that i'm aware of (Europe). The longest wait right now appears to be 20 working days. We're actually revising our advice back down to 10-15. So if you've been waiting longer than that, the COVID19 situation might not be the issue. Need to contact the retailer for an update.
Almost 5 weeks for mine now and still no sign of delivery, I'm considering cancelling and going elsewhere. I emailed Mizuno direct and they haven't bothered to reply. Not impressed.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Almost 5 weeks for mine now and still no sign of delivery, I'm considering cancelling and going elsewhere. I emailed Mizuno direct and they haven't bothered to reply. Not impressed.
What MPX is saying is accurate imho - It has always been the case that due to the way some retailers operate (AG is the prime example) their orders will take longer than others (compared to a Mizuno Authorised Pro shop for example) - Even prior to Covid-19 you could expect to wait nearly twice as long - Probably not what you want to hear, but sometimes getting the best deal / trade in etc means waiting the longest time to get the end result?
Paul

HCP
Local club/country
Nevill
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal
I have ordered JPX919 Hot Metal irons through golf club 4 weeks ago, 24 June and nothing received to date. Told it is not a shortage of equipment just Covid has slowed make up of order. Any ideas how much longer I will need to wait.
Pro shop called Mizuno again yesterday and were told there are now equipment shortages so will be at least another 2 or 3 weeks. My order is standard spec so not complicated. The Pro shop were unhappy with this updated reply as they felt the new expected delivery date was now uncertainty. I am considering cancelling and going for something similar. Will speak to Pro shop first as need to be aware of expected delivery times of other makes first. 🤣 M

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
I just ordered a set of Mp-20 Mmc and Mt20 wedges... and the delivery time quote was 4 to 5 weeks. Is that a realistic waiting time or could they arrive sooner?? I saw in this thread that delivery times were around 20 days?
Depends where you are. In Europe we're currently 15 working days from order (to us) until dispatch. In the US, they are quoting 30 days.

HCP
Local club/country
Nevill
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal
Pro shop called Mizuno again yesterday and were told there are now equipment shortages so will be at least another 2 or 3 weeks. My order is standard spec so not complicated. The Pro shop were unhappy with this updated reply as they felt the new expected delivery date was now uncertainty. I am considering cancelling and going for something similar. Will speak to Pro shop first as need to be aware of expected delivery times of other makes first. 🤣 M
I am in Kent, UK

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
We don't have a public email address that i'm aware of. What address did you email and where was it published? We're a relatively small team and email addresses tend to get clogged with sponsorship requests - so the telephone number we publish is a better option. https://mizunogolf.com/uk/contact/

HCP
Local club/country
California, USA
I ordered a blended set of MP20s from Golf Mart (authorised mizuno fitters) on June 29, no word on them yet. Can’t find any reliable info anywhere - it sounds like they might not be coming any time soon. Has anyone taken delivery of a custom order in the US recently, and how long did you wait?

HCP
Local club/country
Nevill
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal
Spoke to Nevill Golf pro today 29th July and there has been no further news on my Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal irons. It is now five calendar weeks since ordered on 24 June. There was a comment from a Mizuno Admin person about a week ago stating that Mizuno were looking to reduce delivery time from 20 working days to 15 days. This is not my experience.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
919 forged 5-pw
Driver
G200 9*
There is talk that they are running out of current components causing a shortage, which is why they launching the new 921's earlier than they wanted

Sc10tty

Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal 5-LW
Driver
Cobra Speedzone Extreme 10.5
Finally collected my JPX Hot Metals from AG today. 5-PW + SW ordered on 24/6 and GW /LW ordered on 1/7. 5-PW were manufactured on 17/7 and GW/ LW manufactured on 23/7. Both received at AG today. Frustrating as it may be, they are worth waiting for. Been to the driving range and they are fabulous. Hope the info above helps those in the same position I was in.

Hobo

Local club/country
Canada
Finally collected my JPX Hot Metals from AG today. 5-PW + SW ordered on 24/6 and GW /LW ordered on 1/7. 5-PW were manufactured on 17/7 and GW/ LW manufactured on 23/7. Both received at AG today. Frustrating as it may be, they are worth waiting for. Been to the driving range and they are fabulous. Hope the info above helps those in the same position I was in.

Sadly I am in the same boat, placed an order for my hot metal pro's after a custom fitting. There were ordered June 23rd and there appears to be no line of sight as to when the order will arrive. I was told last week, but last week came and went with zero response from the fitter. More than likely, if I dont hear anything back by this Wednesday I am asking for a refund as this is sad. I hold part of the blame on Mizzy for not properly communicating out to their fitters the delivery times and delays and also for the pro fitter for the lack of communication or willingness to offer any assistance outside of "we appreciate your patience and we hope to have your clubs soon"

Guess I should have went back to Ping or Taylormade.

Cheers

HCP
Too high!
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX 919 ordered
Driver
Callaway
Hi
new here. I ordered jpx 919 forged custom fit last week from AG. Was a little disappointed to see the 921 photos the next day... was told the factory was at least 4 weeks wait. But slightly concerned about the rumours the factory is running or has run out of parts! Anyone confirm if this is true? Will I ever get my 919 or will I get the 921 sent instead??

HCP
Local club/country
California, USA
mp20 custom order shipped out last weds, 4 weeks after ordering, and I picked them up Friday. Worth the wait!

Top Bottom