HCP
Too high!
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX 919 ordered
Driver
Callaway
Ferrules were a no go sadly. Mizuno don’t currently do this as a custom upgrade from the UK factory. ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Still 921 Forged 4-GW pre ordered today at AG. They were true to their word and have ordered me the 921’s at no extra cost from the 919’s I was going to get originally.
Not a whiff of BS. 😉

Brattz

HCP
3.1 (3c)
Local club/country
Morley Hayes Resort, England www.morleyhayes.com
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
Ferrules were a no go sadly. Mizuno don’t currently do this as a custom upgrade from the UK factory. ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Still 921 Forged 4-GW pre ordered today at AG. They were true to their word and have ordered me the 921’s at no extra cost from the 919’s I was going to get originally.
Not a whiff of BS. 😉
Well.... it is. Mizuno aren’t offering it, AG have given you the offer

HCP
Too high!
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX 919 ordered
Driver
Callaway
Well.... it is. Mizuno aren’t offering it, AG have given you the offer[/QUOTE
Seeming the original order had been placed with Mizuno it clearly is them doing it... it’s really very simple......guess it’s a matter of perspective though and yet again yours must be right 🙄🥱

kaedon11

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
Irons
Mizuno MP20 HMB 5-PW - KBS Tour 90 S
Ordered on August 7th from Canadian Pro Shop Online and Mizuno sent out my order two days ago I am scheduled to receive my HMBs today. Excited to get a few more rounds in with them since I'm from BC and our season ends early.

Brattz

HCP
3.1 (3c)
Local club/country
Morley Hayes Resort, England www.morleyhayes.com
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
Slightly earlier than expected but just picked up my new JPX 921 Forged - 4-GW.
What was the price difference you saved through AG???? Are they £899 in AG?

HCP
Too high!
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX 919 ordered
Driver
Callaway
No idea what they are charging for the 921 - They didn’t have any in the shop... I didn’t pay any more money though.... Just picked them up and brought them home. But they look really nice. Thanks for asking.

HCP
Local club/country
Irvine
Slightly earlier than expected but just picked up my new JPX 921 Forged - 4-GW.
I never realised they were shipping the 921s already. I got fitted through AG on 31st and was told it would be 5 weeks.
I’m a little more hopeful mines will appear sooner.
Enjoy!

Local club/country
United States
interesting i thought that the 921 launch date was 9/17/20. i believed people wouldn't be receiving any 921s until that date or after. i my self am waiting on a set of 921 forged hopefully i receive them sooner rather than later.

Local club/country
United States
ordered 9/8/20 from Dicks sporting goods the day they received the the fitting clubs. Mizuno is telling me they didn't process the order until 9/13 now ill have to wait a extra few weeks and I've been put behind 1000s of other orders... Mizuno is telling me first week of October maybe... Just stinks as i ordered as fast as i could, got fitted the day they received fitting clubs. Somehow my order got delayed 5+ days?

Top Bottom