HCP
Local club/country
Spring Valley
Irons
Mp-32/57
Driver
Taylormade R9
June 17, 2021
Ordered custom jpx hot metal pros on 4/28..They came in today!!!! Yeah except it's 118 degrees outside right now. Have to wait for the morning. I had my golf shop check with Mizuno about 1 1/2 weeks ago and they said they had everything but my shafts (ust mamiya recoil). They expected them in a week and would ship as soon as assembled....True to their word.....Thank you Mizuno (we all understand the world wide supply chain issues)

Mahmizj

Local club/country
DeepCliff, USA
Irons
JPX921
Driver
Ping G425 Max
Hey guys - New here!!

Ordered on 4/26; received shipment at the local store on 6/14.

Xerfs

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
MP20 - MMC 4-PW
Driver
Ping G425 Max 9.5 70g S
I guess it depends on the shafts and grips as well. I hear different people about true temper and some golfpride products making the waits longer. So shipping times don’t depend on mizuno only.
I just got off the phone with mizuno they. Ordered my irons 5/28 and they said they have my heads, shaft, and grips. But should be about 4-5 more weeks…

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Mizuno / JPX 921 Hot Metal / 5-PW / JPX 921 FLI-HI 4h
Driver
Mizuno / ST-200 / 8.5
Updating for all of you eager Mizuno fans:

Fitted on May 8th for JPX-921 Hot Metals (order didn't get sent until May 10th). Just received them today on 6/28. They came in default grips, which were replaced at my fitter, and shafts were Nippon 950GH steel shafts which I heard weren't exactly backordered, so it's looking like 7 weeks is the time barring any setbacks. So excited to get out and play them but we're dealing with 105 degree temperature the next week in the PNW...

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Driver
Epic
Just as a follow up for those still waiting, I just received a notification that Mizuno will be shipping my clubs on Monday June 21st. So it was right around 7-8 weeks waiting period.
I mentioned almost a month ago they were supposed to be shipped on June 21st. Well evidently the JPX forged heads were backordered and I am still waiting. Anyone else days away from hitting 3 months?

Eminisce

HCP
Local club/country
USA
I mentioned almost a month ago they were supposed to be shipped on June 21st. Well evidently the JPX forged heads were backordered and I am still waiting. Anyone else days away from hitting 3 months?
Also ordered a set of JPX forged. My order was placed on May 22nd, still nothing. Was told 5-7 weeks by shop, but that Mizuno has been pretty good about averaging right around 6 weeks. Going on 8+ weeks now with no word. Not sure what's going on.

Esox72

Local club/country
Brookwood
I ordered mine through Global Golf on 7/14. The order originally said 4 weeks. The Mizuno site says 5 to 6 weeks. Now the Global Golf site says 45 days. Now I just hope I get them in time to use them this season.

MMitchell

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Cleveland, TA-4, 3-PW
Driver
TaylorMade, RBZ, 9.5
I ordered my clubs on May 13, 2021 and I still don't have them, so 10 weeks. Not a word from Mizuno on what is happening. It is like you pay for the product and they can just send the clubs whenever. Very poor customer service.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Driver
Epic
Also ordered a set of JPX forged. My order was placed on May 22nd, still nothing. Was told 5-7 weeks by shop, but that Mizuno has been pretty good about averaging right around 6 weeks. Going on 8+ weeks now with no word. Not sure what's going on.
I eventually received mine about a week and a half ago. Love them. I found out it was because the heads were backordered. Not sure if you're experiencing the same thing.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Driver
Epic
I ordered mine through Global Golf on 7/14. The order originally said 4 weeks. The Mizuno site says 5 to 6 weeks. Now the Global Golf site says 45 days. Now I just hope I get them in time to use them this season.
Yeah it is a little frustrating. I will say they are well worth the wait. I am still happy about the purchase after finally getting them.

Esox72

Local club/country
Brookwood
Question for everyone. Did you order your clubs through your fitter or did you take the measurements from the fitting and order through another company (online or local)?

JohnF22

HCP
Local club/country
Kearney/USA
Ordered them through the fitter. Having them shipped directly to my house. Mizuno said on Friday that my clubs were back logged, but there was no reason for them to be because they had everything they needed. So now it’s going to be another 3 weeks until I get them.

Local club/country
United States
Ordered them through the fitter. Having them shipped directly to my house. Mizuno said on Friday that my clubs were back logged, but there was no reason for them to be because they had everything they needed. So now it’s going to be another 3 weeks until I get them.
Did you get that update from the fitter or Mizuno directly? What clubs did you get?

Top Bottom