Custom Fitted Iron lead time USA

HCP
Local club/country
U.S.
Irons
Some day soon: JPX 921 Forged 4-GW, Titleist Vokey SM8 54 and 60 wedges
Driver
Taylormade Sim
Fitting done on 1/8. Just heard from fitter that clubs are due to ship tomorrow.

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Got fitted for Hot Metal Pro with DG 105 S300. Order date was 14FEB21 and was told 3/12 for expected delivery. Based on the info in these threads and on reddit, I'm hopeful the irons will be delivered the first week of April.

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
MP20 MB/MMC 4-PW
To add to what people have been reporting. I just talked with Mizuno and they said my order that was placed 12/26 (MP20 irons) is in parts pulled and will most likely ship next week. I was told my TT DG120 shafts were the back ordered parts and they received a shipment late last week and have been working through the back log. I also ordered a T20 wedge same day and was told that will likely ship this week.
My order just delivered. I’ll post some pics later. About 2 months from order date to delivery.

BBUte

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
921 HMP 5-GW
Driver
Ping G410
Just picked mine up. 921HMP with kbs c-taper lites. Ordered 1/8 and told 6 weeks. They delivered on exactly 6 weeks.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 921 Tour 4-GW
Driver
TaylorMade SIM
For anyone that ordered from a fitter, did you call Mizuno to find your order or did you just have to go through your fitter?

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
For anyone that ordered from a fitter, did you call Mizuno to find your order or did you just have to go through your fitter?
I went through fitter! Haven't tried going through Mizuno directly. I can imagine they are quite busy and I recall user MPX saying something about customer service center is currently "shutdown" because of covid and what not.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
I went through fitter! Haven't tried going through Mizuno directly. I can imagine they are quite busy and I recall user MPX saying something about customer service center is currently "shutdown" because of covid and what not.
FYI MPX works for Mizuno (UK / Europe) & (for his sins) manages this forum - His comments re Customer Service are relevant to UK / Europe, but the situation may be different in the US? - First point of contact should be your fitter wherever you are, but in the US it MAY still be possible to speak to someone at Mizuno direct?

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
FYI MPX works for Mizuno (UK / Europe) & (for his sins) manages this forum - His comments re Customer Service are relevant to UK / Europe, but the situation may be different in the US? - First point of contact should be your fitter wherever you are, but in the US it MAY still be possible to speak to someone at Mizuno direct?
Yes, well aware :) Was just sharing my point of view.

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
MP20 MB/MMC 4-PW
I just used the chat thing on mizunos customer service page and told them the who what when regarding my order and they found it quickly.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 921 Tour 4-GW
Driver
TaylorMade SIM
I just used the chat thing on mizunos customer service page and told them the who what when regarding my order and they found it quickly.
They stated the guy is on lunch so I have to email them haha. They said they need an order number of dealer PO number to search my order.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Was told this by my fitter on Friday 02/19

"
From mizuno rep

We were building clubs today from 1/12 so with this order from 1/19 it hopefully will ship by the end of next week. We are building clubs again tomorrow to help get caught up."

HCP
Local club/country
U.S.
Irons
Some day soon: JPX 921 Forged 4-GW, Titleist Vokey SM8 54 and 60 wedges
Driver
Taylormade Sim
They stated the guy is on lunch so I have to email them haha. They said they need an order number of dealer PO number to search my order.
That was my experience but the info they gave matched what the fitter gave so it made sense. The order number is going to be tied to whomever places the order. We’re all excited to get our new clubs. Current times are crazy and it creates unusual circumstances. Let’s all hope for good golf conditions as better weather comes our way.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 921 Tour 4-GW
Driver
TaylorMade SIM
That was my experience but the info they gave matched what the fitter gave so it made sense. The order number is going to be tied to whomever places the order. We’re all excited to get our new clubs. Current times are crazy and it creates unusual circumstances. Let’s all hope for good golf conditions as better weather comes our way.
Fitter followed up and they shipped Monday and should be there today for me to pick up!

HCP
Local club/country
Suffield CC
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Ping G425
JPX 921’s ordered February 3 thru fitter. Wonder when delivery? Maybe around March 10?

Top Bottom