Custom Fitted Iron lead time USA

Local club/country
USA
Irons
JPX921 HM / 4-PW+SW
Driver
TM RBZ
So called Mizuno today. Being told there is a 6 week lead time. My order on Jan 7th is estimated to be delivered Feb 19th. Seems consistent to what others have been saying.
Ooh that means my 12/21 order is probably due in right at the beginning of Feb!

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/JPX921 Forged/4-GW
Driver
Taylormade/M3/9 Stiff Tensei Blue
I’m just looking at my old irons and it’s just scratches nothing that took out material
Those things will be fine with a few bumps and bruises.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 921 Tour 4-GW
Driver
TaylorMade SIM
That’s good to hear. I ordered mine the 8th so hoping mine come in the same time as yours.

DH2

Local club/country
United States
Irons
Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW
Driver
Taylormade M3 9 Tensei Blue Stiff
So Golf Galaxy just sent me an email. Said they contacted the manufacturer and they should shipped out between February 11th - 15th. 🤔

PaulE89

Local club/country
Canada
Irons
Mizuno jpx 921 forged 4-pw
Driver
Taylormade SIM max
Hey guys. New member. I was custom fit for a set of jpx 921 forged irons 4-pw at a shop up here in Ontario Canada (didn’t see a Canada fitting thread). That fit and subsequent order took place December the 10th. Still waiting but hopefully from what some of you are saying it’ll be really soon??

Dying to get them. Got the garage net and mat all set up in the mean time having to just use wedges or my girlfriends irons haha! Not fun using a 6 iron that is the same length as my 50 degree lol!

Local club/country
USA
Irons
JPX921 HM / 4-PW+SW
Driver
TM RBZ
Just called PGATSS. My order placed 12/21 is showing a ship date of 2/2. So that timing lines up with what others are reporting.

My order is for 921HM 4-PW + SW, KBS Tour 90 shafts, MCC Align +4 Grips.

Hopefully only a couple more rounds left with my old Pings!

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Just called PGATSS. My order placed 12/21 is showing a ship date of 2/2. So that timing lines up with what others are reporting.

Getting closer everyday! Good luck.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
My GW I ordered on the 12/18.2020 just shipped
Are you done working through the bag after that?

Once my 3w shaft comes in, I'll be done for a while. I'm gonna play a few rounds with this wedge gapping before deciding what to do there.

DH2

Local club/country
United States
Irons
Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW
Driver
Taylormade M3 9 Tensei Blue Stiff

I know the feeling! My clubs are on a farewell tour lol.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
First round with the new sticks today. I'm liking them! It was about 43° and I wasnt thrilled with my swing. The extra forgiveness helped. Those flushed shots were...mmmmm so nice. I'm pumped for the spring.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
First round with the new sticks today. I'm liking them! It was about 43° and I wasnt thrilled with my swing. The extra forgiveness helped. Those flushed shots were...mmmmm so nice. I'm pumped for the spring.
nice, been working on my swing at the range and it’s progressing. Whent to a simulation place. Wasn’t pleased. 9 iron maxes out at 96. With these lofts it’s an easy 120 and seeing 130 even in cold temps which can drop as much as 15 yards of distance.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
nice, been working on my swing at the range and it’s progressing. Whent to a simulation place. Wasn’t pleased. 9 iron maxes out at 96. With these lofts it’s an easy 120 and seeing 130 even in cold temps which can drop as much as 15 yards of distance.
Hmmm.. the good thing is that 96 yard 9 iron isn't where you'll stay. It just isn't reasonable. Those swing changes are a battle. It'll work out with more swings.

I'm in the middle of a little swing change, too. It's gonna be a few more sessions before it feels totally comfortable. But all my tee shots were in play today!! That's a good sign of progress! Haha.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Hmmm.. the good thing is that 96 yard 9 iron isn't where you'll stay. It just isn't reasonable. Those swing changes are a battle. It'll work out with more swings.

I'm in the middle of a little swing change, too. It's gonna be a few more sessions before it feels totally comfortable. But all my tee shots were in play today!! That's a good sign of progress! Haha.
I more think the simulation was off. Drive barley reached 200 which I am 240-260. It was not a trackman or GC Quad so I don’t really know if it’s any good.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
I more think the simulation was off. Drive barley reached 200 which I am 240-260. It was not a trackman or GC Quad so I don’t really know if it’s any good.
Gotcha. That makes sense too.

HCP
+15
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 921 5-PW DG 105 S300
Driver
TaylorMade SIM 10
Ordered myself a set of custom Mizuno JPX 921 HM with DG 105 S300 shafts and CC2 GP grips from the golf performance center in Sea Island. That was on 18, December 2020. Latest update I've gotten from my fitter was that Mizuno is still behind from the holidays as well as COVID fallout. He told me 4-6 weeks was the most likely lead time. We're now entering week six and still haven't seen anything. My brother-in-law got his MP-20 MMC set (4-PW) after a 7 week wait and was very pleased until the club head came flying off on his first swing with the new 8i. The shots he hit before that were incredible though. He'll be sending those back to Mizuno, extending his lead time even more. But from what we saw, they're definitely worth the wait! I'm just hoping I get a decent set of sticks so I can get back out there and start playing horrible golf again!

Last edited:
Top Bottom