GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/JPX921 Forged/4-GW
Driver
Taylormade/M3/9 Stiff Tensei Blue
I dont know, something that forces me to feel what a solid swing feels like sounds great to me after my last range session. Haha

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
They feel softer than the mp18 blades idk maybe that copper does do something
Nice. I hear/read a lot of "as advertised" stuff from folks who've gotten either of the new lineups from Mizuno. That's kinda cool.

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
MP20 MB/MMC 4-PW
What’s it like to be that good ?
Lots of hours of practice man. There’s a new swing trainer I like called the GBox by George Gankas. I’ve taken it to the range a few times and like the feel. I also use it at home with a mirror and I will say I feel a lot of muscles being used that I don’t normally use that’s a good sensation. Check out some YouTube videos on it. It makes you take full turn, which most of us amateurs don’t do. It’s more of a visual feedback aid, but if you hit balls with it you’ll know right away.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Lots of hours of practice man. There’s a new swing trainer I like called the GBox by George Gankas. I’ve taken it to the range a few times and like the feel. I also use it at home with a mirror and I will say I feel a lot of muscles being used that I don’t normally use that’s a good sensation. Check out some YouTube videos on it. It makes you take full turn, which most of us amateurs don’t do. It’s more of a visual feedback aid, but if you hit balls with it you’ll know right away.
Yea I have looked at the stuff from him.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Better session today. Still either really pulling the ball or hitting a “draw” . The pro has never said I am over the top or out to in excessively.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Better session today. Still either really pulling the ball or hitting a “draw” . The pro has never said I am over the top or out to in excessively.
Good stuff... you'll be ready to go low this spring. My swing changes (mainly deeper turn in trail hip) felt more comfortable today. I'd be pleased to take that to the course.

Local club/country
USA
Irons
JPX921 HM / 4-PW+SW
Driver
TM RBZ
So my irons came today! And wow do the 4 of the seven they were supposed to send me look great! Thought getting my clubs today was going to be great but seriously heartbroken to open the box and see that they only sent me half the irons I ordered. Who sends an unfinished set lol
OH damn that sucks. Honestly if I *knew* that was happening I'd probably be glad to get a half set to start practicing with. But not knowing where the other half is would be weird. Hopefully they're with you soon!

Played 18 today with my old clubs. Shit round..+22 with a ton of just bad hits. On the plus side, I've been practicing more with my driver since I want to wait for the new irons before concentrating on dialing those in, and the driver practice has really made a difference. Usual fade/slice randomness is now a solid draw that I can usually predict and aim accordingly.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 921 Tour 4-GW
Driver
TaylorMade SIM
Well I enjoyed reading all 14 pages of this forum. New to this and new to Mizuno. Ordered my JPX 921 Tours with S300 shafts , +1/2”. Really excited to get them but it sounds like it may be a little while 😢. Anyone else order the 921 tours recently?

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Yeah I’ve got ahold of my fitter and they contacted them. I doubt I’ll hear anything until Monday but I’m hoping they sent the other half already or something. I really don’t wanna wait another 2 months for the rest of them. That would definitely kill me.
Any word on the rest of your goods?

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
OH damn that sucks. Honestly if I *knew* that was happening I'd probably be glad to get a half set to start practicing with. But not knowing where the other half is would be weird. Hopefully they're with you soon!

Played 18 today with my old clubs. Shit round..+22 with a ton of just bad hits. On the plus side, I've been practicing more with my driver since I want to wait for the new irons before concentrating on dialing those in, and the driver practice has really made a difference. Usual fade/slice randomness is now a solid draw that I can usually predict and aim accordingly.
Nice! Nothing wrong with hitting some bombs off the tee.

Local club/country
USA
Irons
JPX921 HM / 4-PW+SW
Driver
TM RBZ
talked to mizuno the other day they said there must have been a mistake so theyre shipping the rest of them out and i should have them by the end of the week!
Nice! Slightly concerning that such a mistake could be made, but with the # of orders they have I suppose it'll happen every now and then. Glad they were responsive and quick to resolve!

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
talked to mizuno the other day they said there must have been a mistake so theyre shipping the rest of them out and i should have them by the end of the week!
Good stuff... just a couple more days!

DH2

Local club/country
United States
Irons
Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW
Driver
Taylormade M3 9 Tensei Blue Stiff
So called Mizuno today. Being told there is a 6 week lead time. My order on Jan 7th is estimated to be delivered Feb 19th. Seems consistent to what others have been saying.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
So called Mizuno today. Being told there is a 6 week lead time. My order on Jan 7th is estimated to be delivered Feb 19th. Seems consistent to what others have been saying.
Alright. At least they're giving a more accurate estimate now.

Aidan1992

Local club/country
Darlington, NJ
Sounds about right. Placed my order on 12/26 at a PGA Superstore. Called PGA today and they said the ship date says Feb 4th.

Top Bottom