GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/JPX921 Forged/4-GW
Driver
Taylormade/M3/9 Stiff Tensei Blue
Man I did lol I played like crap. Going to stick to the range until spring. Froze ground isn’t worth it
My swing isn't where I want it to be either right now. It never is in the winter. I've taken just one swing off the actual ground so far. Im dying to actually play a round.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
My swing isn't where I want it to be either right now. It never is in the winter. I've taken just one swing off the actual ground so far. Im dying to actually play a round.
I am debating about getting a Tour Stiker plane mate.

HCP
Local club/country
Radisson
Irons
Mp-18
Driver
Cobra speedzone
So my irons came today! And wow do the 4 of the seven they were supposed to send me look great! Thought getting my clubs today was going to be great but seriously heartbroken to open the box and see that they only sent me half the irons I ordered. Who sends an unfinished set lol

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
So my irons came today! And wow do the 4 of the seven they were supposed to send me look great! Thought getting my clubs today was going to be great but seriously heartbroken to open the box and see that they only sent me half the irons I ordered. Who sends an unfinished set lol
Really ? That’s fucking odd. Someone fucked up

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Whaaatttt?! That's crazy. Well at least it's awesome that most of them arrived. You gonna call Mizuno Monday?

HCP
Local club/country
Radisson
Irons
Mp-18
Driver
Cobra speedzone
Yeah I’ve got ahold of my fitter and they contacted them. I doubt I’ll hear anything until Monday but I’m hoping they sent the other half already or something. I really don’t wanna wait another 2 months for the rest of them. That would definitely kill me.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
I am debating about getting a Tour Stiker plane mate.
Good idea. I've had a swing trainer in my online cart for a while. I finally ordered it a few minutes ago....might as well.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Yeah I’ve got ahold of my fitter and they contacted them. I doubt I’ll hear anything until Monday but I’m hoping they sent the other half already or something. I really don’t wanna wait another 2 months for the rest of them. That would definitely kill me.
Dang man... that would be hard to stomach. Hopefully they'll be on your porch soon. Let's see them when you get'em.

HCP
Local club/country
Radisson
Irons
Mp-18
Driver
Cobra speedzone
Trying to post pics of the ones I got but the file size must be too big or something.

DH2

Local club/country
United States
Irons
Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW
Driver
Taylormade M3 9 Tensei Blue Stiff
Well that sucks...

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Good idea. I've had a swing trainer in my online cart for a while. I finally ordered it a few minutes ago....might as well.
WhT kind ? Bought a tru swing but Idk about the planemate. I take lessons but it’s cold in the winter so I need something I can do with out swinging at a ball.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
WhT kind ? Bought a tru swing but Idk about the planemate. I take lessons but it’s cold in the winter so I need something I can do with out swinging at a ball.
Something called a sklz power position trainer. It alleges to give good feedback re: staying on plane. To be real, the biggest attraction is that i can use it comfortably indoors.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Something called a sklz power position trainer. It alleges to give good feedback re: staying on plane. To be real, the biggest attraction is that i can use it comfortably indoors.
yea that’s a big plus . The planemate basically forces you to make a good swing but it’s done through resistance so idk if it translates to a swing

Top Bottom