kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
For whatever reason, my order wasn't processed with Mizuno until 12/1 even though I ordered on 11/21. That problem isn't on Mizuno, that's an issue with the place I got fitted.
My order was confirmed Nov 29th but Mizuno is saying the 5th

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
I feel like Mizuno USA is a mess, they probably have no fucking clue what’s going on

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/JPX921 Forged/4-GW
Driver
Taylormade/M3/9 Stiff Tensei Blue
Covid has been a pain in a ton of ways so I get the delays.. as previously stated in this forum somewhere, I would appreciate better customer service in the way of accurate communication of delays and production/shipment dates. Clearly they don't HAVE to... but it would be appreciated after dropping more than a few bucks for their product.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
I get it but they gave me the dates. Are they really unaware that there not hitting their mark ?

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
I mean I saw a few places that had order beforE Nov 25th for delivery for Dec 25th .

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MIZUNO JPX 921 Hot metal Pro 4-GW
Driver
Ping G410 stuff shaft 9 degree
I mean I saw a few places that had order beforE Nov 25th for delivery for Dec 25th .
I’ve been waiting 11 weeks and my fitter is having a hard time getting anything from MIZUNO. It is quite disappointing.

Local club/country
USA
Irons
JPX921 HM / 4-PW+SW
Driver
TM RBZ
Sounds like this will be quite the upgrade for you. When did you order your HM's?
Just saw this. Ordered 12/21 in person at PGATSS in Atlanta.

And yes - a big upgrade! I of course want them now, but don't mind waiting a few weeks. Kind of getting nostalgic every time I play my current clubs now. :)

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
I get it but they gave me the dates. Are they really unaware that there not hitting their mark ?
I feel you. That's the part that irks me too.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Ehh.. Mizuno rep a little earlier today: "looks like it's in production. Probably gonna ship out Monday. Should see delivery in the middle of next week." We'll see how it goes.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Ehh.. Mizuno rep a little earlier today: "looks like it's in production. Probably gonna ship out Monday. Should see delivery in the middle of next week." We'll see how it goes.
I just cancelled mine good luck. I got different story today. It’s built , it’s not built , we a waiting on shafts blah blah .

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
I just cancelled mine good luck. I got different story today. It’s built , it’s not built , we a waiting on shafts blah blah .
I really don't blame you. That sucks but I get it.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Convenient, suddenly it shipped. It’s just a tracking number so I don’t believe it. Spoke with my bank and they will back me but if no movement I will have to do a charge back.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Convenient, suddenly it shipped. It’s just a tracking number so I don’t believe it. Spoke with my bank and they will back me but if no movement I will have to do a charge back.
That's crazy. After I spoke to Mizuno, I checked with the place I got ordered through to see if they had a similar set. They then called Mizuno and got more contradictory info: My clubs haven't even been built yet. Probably won't be until early next week at the earliest. Looking at another two weeks before they're shipped (maybe)."

I'm typically pretty easy going but the shotty customer service and terrible unreliability of feedback is disappointing. The wait is one thing. I get that. I can deal with waiting for what's essentially a toy...but them seemingly making up updates to string customers along is borderline disrespectful. Unfortunately, for the clubs that were the best fit for me, I'm going to have to wait either way. So I'm staying the course for now (I have to be closer to the end than if I ordered another brand now...right?), but I'm never spending a dime with them again.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Yea my shipping label was created Monday so it doesn’t really mean anything and no movement. Won’t recommend Mizuno’s and will tell the fitter I don’t want to hit them.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MIZUNO JPX 921 Hot metal Pro 4-GW
Driver
Ping G410 stuff shaft 9 degree
I was told by my fitted that apparently Friday is inventory day and they are not pulling any materials to make clubs till after that. I was told that it should be made and shipped sometime next week Monday through Wednesday...

DurTim

HCP
Local club/country
Hillcrest Golf Club/CO/USA
Irons
awaiting delivery of JPX 921 Hot Metal 6-9 (already have PW, GW)
Driver
Ping G 11.5 degree Alta55 S flex
The store said they're supposed to ship today. I called Mizuno and they said in a couple days.
I ordered my 921 HM irons on 11-17 and haven't heard anything yet. is there a mizunogolf phone # I can call to get some idea of ship date?

Top Bottom