Custom Fitted Iron lead time USA

Local club/country
USA
Irons
919 hot metal pro 4-P (921 hot metal pro 4-P on order)
Driver
Taylormade M2, 10.5*
We'd love shops to hold 100 sets of standard! The custom build model with delivery times within a week or so is normally great for them .....but the post lockdown surge for golf has been tough to ride. Let me ask our US team for an update.
much appreciated!

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Driver
Taylormade M2, 10.5*
Ordered my custom JPX 921's Sep 4th and received them today!! :):D
Was yours a custom order? I read on another forum that Mizuno is prioritizing shipment of non-custom orders, but custom orders are being pushed back.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
Was yours a custom order? I read on another forum that Mizuno is prioritizing shipment of non-custom orders, but custom orders are being pushed back.
What other forum are you seeing further discussion? This place is a ghost town most days. Its a shame that the days of 5 day turnarounds for Mizuno are no more.. All I ordered were the MBs with x100 and +4 grips, no adjustments to anything else. I guess that is custom? But how is that different than any non-custom order? They still have to make the clubs the same way..

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Driver
Taylormade M2, 10.5*
What other forum are you seeing further discussion? This place is a ghost town most days. Its a shame that the days of 5 day turnarounds for Mizuno are no more.. All I ordered were the MBs with x100 and +4 grips, no adjustments to anything else. I guess that is custom? But how is that different than any non-custom order? They still have to make the clubs the same way..
I‘ve been following this forum on GolfWRX: https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/17...1-hot-metal-pro-irons-in-hand-photos/page/25/

wat1414

Local club/country
U.S.
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal 5-PW
Driver
TaylorMade M-2
Yes, they were a custom order. I was shocked that they came in so fast. From what I've been hearing on here it was going to be at minimum 5-6 weeks. When I called my pro shop last week, Mizuno informed them that it would be 1st week of October that they would ship out. I guess you never really know so don't get too bummed!

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Driver
Taylormade M2, 10.5*
Yes, they were a custom order. I was shocked that they came in so fast. From what I've been hearing on here it was going to be at minimum 5-6 weeks. When I called my pro shop last week, Mizuno informed them that it would be 1st week of October that they would ship out. I guess you never really know so don't get too bummed!
I did a chat yesterday with Mizuno and the agent said my order will ship around 10/12. my order was place on 9/18.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
I did a chat yesterday with Mizuno and the agent said my order will ship around 10/12. my order was place on 9/18.
Thank you! Mine were ordered I think on the same day.. hopefully the 10/12 prediction will be beat by a few days.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 921 HM
Driver
Titleist TS2 - 9.5 Hzdus Smoke
Ordered my custom JPX 921 HM's on 9/19/20 and got notification they are on the truck for delivery today, 10/9/20. All things considered and what I was reading about turn around time, I would say this was a fairly quick. Thanks, Mizuno. Can't wait to game the new irons!

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
So I checked with my shop, they said the order was "received/processed" on September 27th, even though they placed it on September 18th, is that normal? Does that mean I need to wait 4 weeks or so from the 27th? That would be a shame.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
So I checked with my shop, they said the order was "received/processed" on September 27th, even though they placed it on September 18th, is that normal? Does that mean I need to wait 4 weeks or so from the 27th? That would be a shame.
Mizuno?

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
Just got word the MBs are also backordered. Just FYI. Hopefully new heads arriving this week though... :(

Joe12309

Local club/country
Plainfield Country Club / Unites States
Irons
MMC
any word on when this apparent backlog will be addressed? Going on two and a half months waiting. Would have gone somewhere else if I had known it was going to be an absolute joke waiting for these clubs to show up.

revpabst

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/JPX921 Forged/4-GW
Driver
Hogan
JPX921 Forged: order placed 10/15, Mizuno quoted 3 week build time. Really hoping the KBS $-Taper Lite shafts, regular, are in stock. Hoping to play them over Thanksgiving break.

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Driver
Taylormade M2, 10.5*
JPX921 Forged: order placed 10/15, Mizuno quoted 3 week build time. Really hoping the KBS $-Taper Lite shafts, regular, are in stock. Hoping to play them over Thanksgiving break.
I wouldn’t bet on it. I ordered 9/18 and I’m still waiting. I’ve had multiple chats and phone conversations with Mizuno over the past few weeks and I hear a different story every time. I was originally told 3 weeks. I chatted with Mizuno early last week and was told they’d be out the door last Wednesday, then on Friday I was told they were delayed until Thursday of this week. I don‘t know who I can trust/believe. Talk about a botched product launch. At this point, mine will be sitting in a closet until next spring because the season is pretty much over.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP53s, T20 wedges
Driver
Sim Max
I ordered 921 HMP 4-PW last week and I was told by my fitter to expect about 3-weeks. Contacted mizuno yesterday and the agent said 4-6 weeks 🤷🏻‍♂️
this is now on the website COVID19 Notice: We are currently dispatching custom orders within 25 working days from order, whilst implementing new COVID19 protection measures within the factory. Thank you for your patience.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP53s, T20 wedges
Driver
Sim Max
We'd love shops to hold 100 sets of standard! The custom build model with delivery times within a week or so is normally great for them .....but the post lockdown surge for golf has been tough to ride. Let me ask our US team for an update.
this is now on the US website "COVID19 Notice: We are currently dispatching custom orders within 25 working days from order, whilst implementing new COVID19 protection measures within the factory. Thank you for your patience."

Top Bottom