Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
They're quoting 30 days via the website.

yycgolf

Local club/country
Canada
I ordered a set of 4-PW HMB’s back on June 29th, so I’m at 24 working days and haven’t received any update.

I also ordered a trio of T20 wedges on July 6th and was told that they are supposed to arrive sometime next week, so 20-25 working days on those for delivery.

I’m in Canada so delivery will take a bit longer than it does for those of you closer to the site of production in the US. Anyone else order and receive anything or still waiting to hear?

HCP
Local club/country
Guadalajara country club
I ordered a set of 4-PW HMB’s back on June 29th, so I’m at 24 working days and haven’t received any update.

I also ordered a trio of T20 wedges on July 6th and was told that they are supposed to arrive sometime next week, so 20-25 working days on those for delivery.

I’m in Canada so delivery will take a bit longer than it does for those of you closer to the site of production in the US. Anyone else order and receive anything or still waiting to hear?
Have tou received your clubs yet? Im on week 5 and waiting

kaedon11

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
Irons
Mizuno MP20 HMB 5-PW - KBS Tour 90 S
Got my delivery notification for my HMB's. Ordered them on the 7th of August and they are arriving today.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
Any updates on Current leadtimes? Ordered a set of MP20 MBs last Thursday, curious what to expect with some tournaments coming up.

Local club/country
USA
Irons
919 hot metal pro 4-P (921 hot metal pro 4-P on order)
Driver
Taylormade M2, 10.5*
I ordered 921 HMP 4-PW last week and I was told by my fitter to expect about 3-weeks. Contacted mizuno yesterday and the agent said 4-6 weeks 🤷🏻‍♂️

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
I ordered 921 HMP 4-PW last week and I was told by my fitter to expect about 3-weeks. Contacted mizuno yesterday and the agent said 4-6 weeks 🤷🏻‍♂️
Damn this sucks... Wonder if that has to do with it being the new 921s and somewhat supply related? Who did you contact? I would like to just know the timeline on mine, so I can just accept the timing and stop wondering. Dying to get the MBs before it gets cold..

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Driver
Taylormade M2, 10.5*
Damn this sucks... Wonder if that has to do with it being the new 921s and somewhat supply related? Who did you contact? I would like to just know the timeline on mine, so I can just accept the timing and stop wondering. Dying to get the MBs before it gets cold..
I called Mizuno direct (1-800 number) customer service. I’m pretty bummed too because the weather might be too cold here in the Midwest by the time they finally arrive so they‘ll end up sitting in my basement until spring of next year.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
I called Mizuno direct (1-800 number) customer service. I’m pretty bummed too because the weather might be too cold here in the Midwest by the time they finally arrive so they‘ll end up sitting in my basement until spring of next year.
I can relate.. sucks to wait for new irons like this.. Last question, did you just tell them your name or club name that ordered them? Mine were ordered by my golf shop, doubt they entered my name with the order and just used the course account. Curious if they gave you a generic timeline or if you got one specific to your order.

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Driver
Taylormade M2, 10.5*
I can relate.. sucks to wait for new irons like this.. Last question, did you just tell them your name or club name that ordered them? Mine were ordered by my golf shop, doubt they entered my name with the order and just used the course account. Curious if they gave you a generic timeline or if you got one specific to your order.
I didn’t provide them any info so ymmv

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
If only shops/stores kept x100 in stock form, I wouldnt have had to order anything custom.. I fit for standard everything except for shaft flex.. Golf Galaxy had them in s300.. ugh

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Driver
Taylormade M2, 10.5*
If only shops/stores kept x100 in stock form, I wouldnt have had to order anything custom.. I fit for standard everything except for shaft flex.. Golf Galaxy had them in s300.. ugh
Yeah I don’t quite understand why some stock equipment is unavailable in stores. In my case, it wouldn’t apply though because I was fitted with recoil shafts, - 1/2" , golf pride MCC align grips.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
We'd love shops to hold 100 sets of standard! The custom build model with delivery times within a week or so is normally great for them .....but the post lockdown surge for golf has been tough to ride. Let me ask our US team for an update.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
We'd love shops to hold 100 sets of standard! The custom build model with delivery times within a week or so is normally great for them .....but the post lockdown surge for golf has been tough to ride. Let me ask our US team for an update.
Thank you! I'm happy for the industry and mizuno itself seeing quite a boom in golf. Good for us all in the long-term, I guess! Hopefully the US plant in the Southeast stocks some standard MP20s in X100, and can slap some grips on and get'em to me ASAP ;)

Top Bottom