HCP
Uhhh 30?
Local club/country
USA
Irons
(Soon) JPX921HM 5-PW
Driver
Titleist TSi2 TENSEI 10°
here's more photos. not a photographer so if there's any other type of shot of them you want let me know ;). I had to compress some of them because forum wouldn't let me upload so quality a little blurrier than I expected.

File_001.jpeg File_002.jpeg File_003.jpeg File_006.jpeg File_005.jpeg File_007.jpeg File_009.jpeg File_010.jpeg File_000.jpeg

HCP
Uhhh 30?
Local club/country
USA
Irons
(Soon) JPX921HM 5-PW
Driver
Titleist TSi2 TENSEI 10°
Hit a 94 today. Not sure what information is good to tell people what my skill level is at. Index, hdcp differential, course handicap, or just score + course rating/slope...? I made a spreadsheet with a cool GUI to track all of my stats this summer too so I’ll just share it all lol. Course was 71/126, diff: 20.6, index: 23.6 (and falling!), course hdcp: 26.

Main takeaway is now I can trust my irons to be more consistent. All of them hit at least 20 yards farther than my old clubs. Not consistent on my swing speed yet. Towards the end of my range warmup session I was hitting them 20 yards further still than what I was at beginning. On the course I think I settle back down and don’t try to just crush it.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/JPX921 Forged/4-GW
Driver
Taylormade/M3/9 Stiff Tensei Blue
Hit a 94 today. Not sure what information is good to tell people what my skill level is at. Index, hdcp differential, course handicap, or just score + course rating/slope...? I made a spreadsheet with a cool GUI to track all of my stats this summer too so I’ll just share it all lol. Course was 71/126, diff: 20.6, index: 23.6 (and falling!), course hdcp: 26.

Main takeaway is now I can trust my irons to be more consistent. All of them hit at least 20 yards farther than my old clubs. Not consistent on my swing speed yet. Towards the end of my range warmup session I was hitting them 20 yards further still than what I was at beginning. On the course I think I settle back down and don’t try to just crush it.
My goodness those are lovely!

That's good info. I bet it was awesome to see the advantages of the new sticks so quickly.

Thanks for sharing!

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Wow those things are a beautiful. Nice I went with KBS 120s as well. I originally had DG S300s. I personally have never broke 100. Just bought a push cart.

HCP
Uhhh 30?
Local club/country
USA
Irons
(Soon) JPX921HM 5-PW
Driver
Titleist TSi2 TENSEI 10°
I now have 6 games under 100 out of 26. Finally have a proper club I feel comfortable with when 100 yards out. Pitching wedge is great. Even soft balls are landing like darts on the green. Will say my swing speed increases as I practice on the range final few shots with pw out there went 130 lol. I seem to slow down as I start to play probably because more focused on just making a clean strike. Feel very confident when I grab an iron from the bag now.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Welp this fucking suck another week now. Prolly won’t even hit that

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
I now have 6 games under 100 out of 26. Finally have a proper club I feel comfortable with when 100 yards out. Pitching wedge is great. Even soft balls are landing like darts on the green. Will say my swing speed increases as I practice on the range final few shots with pw out there went 130 lol. I seem to slow down as I start to play probably because more focused on just making a clean strike. Feel very confident when I grab an iron from the bag now.
That's awesome. Seeing some progress is always exciting. Taking it from the range to the course is a beast in itself for sure. That confidence while you stand over your new sticks should help.

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
MP20 MB/MMC 4-PW
Been following this thread a few days now and thought I’d post. Just for reference to others, placed my order 12/26. MP20 4-6 in MMC 7-PW in MB. TTDG120 X100 shafts. Had lofts tweaked a bit for better gapping. However, after reading this thread and others, sounds like other people aren’t receiving the clubs to spec. I’m not too worried about that though, I’ll bend them if needed. I’m seeing multiple websites showing these are back ordered till 1/30. Hoping to see my new sticks mid-Feb! 🤞🏽

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MIZUNO JPX 921 Hot metal Pro 4-GW
Driver
Ping G410 stuff shaft 9 degree
I got fitted and order my JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro back in 10/17 and still haven’t received it yet.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Yea . Apparently they are built but they are behind on sending things out.
That's what I'm thinking was going on with mine. If I have no news by Thursday, I'm calling back to check progress.

HCP
Uhhh 30?
Local club/country
USA
Irons
(Soon) JPX921HM 5-PW
Driver
Titleist TSi2 TENSEI 10°
I thought you guys got your orders in a few days before I did. Wonder why mine are finished.... maybe my lofts and lies were standard? Only thing I know of special(?) about mine was +1/2” and stiff kbs 120 shaft. Really forgot to ask my fitter much. I saw the clubs grabbed me and ran. He might have been busy atm too

HCP
Local club/country
Spring Lake
Irons
jpx921 HMP 5-GW, MP-57 5-P(retired), Ping Anser Hybrid 23
Driver
Ping Anser 12,
8C684C12-F354-4DA1-986F-5CEA12AA9C8C.jpeg Just an update for those waiting. Ordered on November 23, received todayJanuary 4th. Standard length, 1* flat, s300 stiff. Freezing here in NY, can’t wait to get them to a heated range.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
I thought you guys got your orders in a few days before I did. Wonder why mine are finished.... maybe my lofts and lies were standard? Only thing I know of special(?) about mine was +1/2” and stiff kbs 120 shaft. Really forgot to ask my fitter much. I saw the clubs grabbed me and ran. He might have been busy atm too
I am 3 up and 1 inch over. I have herd some issues with Iron heads but those where mostly HMP and Forged ones.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
For whatever reason, my order wasn't processed with Mizuno until 12/1 even though I ordered on 11/21. That problem isn't on Mizuno, that's an issue with the place I got fitted.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
View attachment 10006 Just an update for those waiting. Ordered on November 23, received todayJanuary 4th. Standard length, 1* flat, s300 stiff. Freezing here in NY, can’t wait to get them to a heated range.
Those MMC's are sooo gorgeous and pure! I was torn between those and the 921 Forged. Hopefully you find a heated range soon and give those puppies some action.

Top Bottom