kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
My fitter hit me up this morning saying my clubs are being built now and could possibly get shipped by next week. I don’t think I’ll have them try to ship it to me while I’m in Arizona after Monday because the mailing system is so backed up even with 2 day shipping they can’t garuntee it makes the next truck/plane out.

He told me he’s contacting them daily now to see their progress and let me know
Nice I guesse we are hoping they get built by Wednesday to be shipped out Monday

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/JPX921 Forged/4-GW
Driver
Taylormade/M3/9 Stiff Tensei Blue
My fitter hit me up this morning saying my clubs are being built now and could possibly get shipped by next week. I don’t think I’ll have them try to ship it to me while I’m in Arizona after Monday because the mailing system is so backed up even with 2 day shipping they can’t garuntee it makes the next truck/plane out.

He told me he’s contacting them daily now to see their progress and let me know
Nice! Let's hope you get them with some nice weather in the forecast so you can get busy with them ASAP.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
My boy picked up his blended set yesterday. He ordered on 11/18. Our time is coming, fellas.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Yeah. He's been kind enough to remind me that he has his and I have no real idea when I'll have mine. Haha. True friend.
I keep second guessing my self. I could have had the Titleist 300s in a week. But the Mizuno’s hit like nothing else.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
I keep second guessing my self. I could have had the Titleist 300s in a week. But the Mizuno’s hit like nothing else.
Is Titleist not on delay like every other manufacturer appears to be?

HCP
Uhhh 30?
Local club/country
USA
Irons
(Soon) JPX921HM 5-PW
Driver
Titleist TSi2 TENSEI 10°
the t300s felt about the same as the 921 HMs to me and I hit them about equally well. Was told mizuno would be 3-4 weeks but I think 4-6 is a more accurate quote time they should be telling people.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
the t300s felt about the same as the 921 HMs to me and I hit them about equally well. Was told mizuno would be 3-4 weeks but I think 4-6 is a more accurate quote time they should be telling people.
I was down to Pings, 921 HM and T300s. Didn’t care for the look of the G410 and also they didn’t have any feel to me. The fitter advised against the T300 for reason that I couldn’t really tell. Spin rate and suck. Also by far the highest ball flight which would be a problem for me

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
As far as I know. When I went I was only told Ping and Mizuno would be an extended wait.
Gotcha. We've endured the longest part of the wait. Before long we'll be throwing darts into greens well inside our playing partners using other manufacturer's irons. That's what I'm telling myself at least.

Yeah2311

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Well I got fitted and ordered on 11/16 for some 921 HM with Project X (X-stiff) shafts. Got them for Christmas as a nice surprise. I guess they got delivered this past week to squeeze in before Christmas. Can’t wait to hit them and hopefully you all get yours soon.

DurTim

HCP
Local club/country
Hillcrest Golf Club/CO/USA
Irons
awaiting delivery of JPX 921 Hot Metal 6-9 (already have PW, GW)
Driver
Ping G 11.5 degree Alta55 S flex
Ordered my 921 HM irons 11-17. I keep checking the front porch for delivery. Sounds like I might be getting close. Snowing here in Durango CO at the moment, but the simulator is calling me.

Top Bottom