HCP
Uhhh 30?
Local club/country
USA
Irons
(Soon) JPX921HM 5-PW
Driver
Titleist TSi2 TENSEI 10°
Let's hope it's 3 weeks for you instead of 4. If you're like me, that 7-day difference would hurt.. haha.

As chance would have it, 30 minutes after my post I got a call from my guy at Dick's telling me the ship date for my clubs will be 12/16. So it looks like they'll fulfill my order under the 5 weeks I was originally quoted.
I ordered mine like a day or two after you did. What shafts did you get with your clubs? I haven’t heard anything from my fitter but have heard elsewhere a lot of shafts are on back order and are what’s holding up many orders. I think I went with the dynamic golds. Wonder if you did as well and if there might be hope for me to get them this week before I go to Arizona for 2 weeks. Would LOVE to get to play in some nice weather with these and not my knockoff 1990s hand-me-downs

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
The have a listed date of 12/28 but they don’t think Mizuno will hit they date based of passed experience. So likely mid January

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/JPX921 Forged/4-GW
Driver
Taylormade/M3/9 Stiff Tensei Blue
I ordered mine like a day or two after you did. What shafts did you get with your clubs? I haven’t heard anything from my fitter but have heard elsewhere a lot of shafts are on back order and are what’s holding up many orders. I think I went with the dynamic golds. Wonder if you did as well and if there might be hope for me to get them this week before I go to Arizona for 2 weeks. Would LOVE to get to play in some nice weather with these and not my knockoff 1990s hand-me-downs
I missed this. My bad.

I got the black steel Project X LZ 6.0 shafts. Today is the projected ship date. If I don't hear from my fitter by 2pm, I'm going to give them a call for an update. I'll let you know what I hear.

I have a good friend who lives up north who takes a similar winter trip to AZ for good golfing weather... if you see him there, take all of his money on the course hahaha.

Last edited:

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
The have a listed date of 12/28 but they don’t think Mizuno will hit they date based of passed experience. So likely mid January
That's the ship or delivery date? I keep hearing they're worth the wait, we'll have them for as long as we like once they arrive, etc. Intellectually-I get that... it makes sense....emotionally though?? Man I can't take much more waiting. Haha

HCP
Uhhh 30?
Local club/country
USA
Irons
(Soon) JPX921HM 5-PW
Driver
Titleist TSi2 TENSEI 10°
I called my fitter yesterday and he told me they still haven’t started building mine yet. They told me originally 3-4 weeks but yesterday he told me it was 4-6 from order date so possibly getting them another 1-3 weeks from now. Doubtful that will happen while I’m in AZ but if they do they said they could ship it to me there... a little bit of hope left but not much really.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
That's the ship or delivery date? I keep hearing they're worth the wait, we'll have them for as long as we like once they arrive, etc. Intellectually-I get that... it makes sense....emotionally though?? Man I can't take much more waiting. Haha
Expected Ship Date.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Just spoke with the fitter. New ship date is 12/29

HCP
Uhhh 30?
Local club/country
USA
Irons
(Soon) JPX921HM 5-PW
Driver
Titleist TSi2 TENSEI 10°
I’ll be swinging them in the winter even if I have to freeze my ass off lol. Idk if the municipal courses around me do frost delays but they stay open Nov-Feb by closing one of the 4 or 5 for a week on an alternating schedule to allow for maintenance.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
I’ll be swinging them in the winter even if I have to freeze my ass off lol. Idk if the municipal courses around me do frost delays but they stay open Nov-Feb by closing one of the 4 or 5 for a week on an alternating schedule to allow for maintenance.
I booked some sim time in February. Hope to have them by then.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Oh I'm going somewhere to play or practice within 24 hours of getting my hands on them.

HCP
Uhhh 30?
Local club/country
USA
Irons
(Soon) JPX921HM 5-PW
Driver
Titleist TSi2 TENSEI 10°
My fitter hit me up this morning saying my clubs are being built now and could possibly get shipped by next week. I don’t think I’ll have them try to ship it to me while I’m in Arizona after Monday because the mailing system is so backed up even with 2 day shipping they can’t garuntee it makes the next truck/plane out.

He told me he’s contacting them daily now to see their progress and let me know

Top Bottom