GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/JPX921 Forged/4-GW
Driver
Taylormade/M3/9 Stiff Tensei Blue
Anyone in the south East order irons? How long did it take? Placed mine 3/22 so I’m expecting 5 weeks. Mp 20 mmc pw-6, jpx 921 forged 5-4 c taper 120. I heard they put new machines in to speed up orders. Also heard shafts are slowing them down right now. My pga pass comes may 1st hoping to get out with my new shinnies by then.
I'm in TN. I ordered 921 Forged in mid November and they arrived early-mid January.

HCP
Local club/country
Madison Club/ USA
Irons
JPX921HM 4-AW
Driver
TM R1/10.5
Got Fitted at GG for the JPX921 HMs w/ Nippon Modus Tour 120s and Winn DryTac wrap grips w/ no adjustments on March 5th. My irons shipped out Friday and are expected to be delivered by FedEx tmrw. So 2 days short of 6 weeks. I know I’ve been anxiously following this forum to try to gauge how long it has been taking people to get their clubs so I’m paying it forward with this post. Just in time for me as i fly out to Myrtle a week fro tmrw for 36 a day for 5 straight! Hope all of your orders are speedy and as conveniently timed as mine appears to be.

HCP
Local club/country
Madison Club/ USA
Irons
JPX921HM 4-AW
Driver
TM R1/10.5
I can relate.. sucks to wait for new irons like this.. Last question, did you just tell them your name or club name that ordered them? Mine were ordered by my golf shop, doubt they entered my name with the order and just used the course account. Curious if they gave you a generic timeline or if you got one specific to your order.
You will need a PO number for anything specific from mizuno related to your order. They will however tell you what day that clubs were ordered are currently being built and shipped so u can get a pretty good idea. Golf galaxy is reluctant to hand over the PO number. They prefer to stay in the middle. They finally gave it to me and by the time i relayed that to mizuno the clubs had already shipped.

JHacker

HCP
Local club/country
The Reserve / United States
Irons
JPX 800 / 4-GW
Driver
None
Update: I placed my iron order on 3/12/21 — JPX Hot Metal Pro w/ Project X LZ Blackout 5.5 shafts and just found out yesterday (4/14/21) that the clubs are ready but the grips are back ordered. My grip choice was Golf Pride CP2 Wrap / Midsize. The person I spoke to said ALL CP2 grips, regardless of size, are back ordered until June. Some Golf Pride grips are Out of Stock as well, whereas others are in stock. He gave me 3 options:
1) Wait until June
2) Contact the retailer who placed your order and choose a different GolfPride grip (you can call Mizuno first and ask which style/size they have in stock)
3) pick a Winn or Lamkin grip, and request that it NOT be installed. They will ship the clubs and grips to you, and then you can put on any grip you choose if your local shop happens to have it. FYI this can only be done on Winn and Lamkin grips. Their contract with GolfPride REQUIRES them to install the grip — no exceptions.

I chose option 3. They will be shipped out Monday 4/19/21 and hopefully received by Thursday/Friday. Will upload pictures if/when I get the sticks.

Splida

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
mp - 20 mmc P/6 + jpx forged 5/4
Driver
mizuno
Update: I placed my iron order on 3/12/21 — JPX Hot Metal Pro w/ Project X LZ Blackout 5.5 shafts and just found out yesterday (4/14/21) that the clubs are ready but the grips are back ordered. My grip choice was Golf Pride CP2 Wrap / Midsize. The person I spoke to said ALL CP2 grips, regardless of size, are back ordered until June. Some Golf Pride grips are Out of Stock as well, whereas others are in stock. He gave me 3 options:
1) Wait until June
2) Contact the retailer who placed your order and choose a different GolfPride grip (you can call Mizuno first and ask which style/size they have in stock)
3) pick a Winn or Lamkin grip, and request that it NOT be installed. They will ship the clubs and grips to you, and then you can put on any grip you choose if your local shop happens to have it. FYI this can only be done on Winn and Lamkin grips. Their contract with GolfPride REQUIRES them to install the grip — no exceptions.

I chose option 3. They will be shipped out Monday 4/19/21 and hopefully received by Thursday/Friday. Will upload pictures if/when I get the sticks.
Awesome I might have to contact my fitter to see if they can choose different grips for me. Chose the cp2 golf pride as well. Glad to hear it’s right around 5-6 weeks still.

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 SEL
Driver
Taylormade M6
Ordered JPX921 SEL (P-6)/MP20 SEL (3-4), Project X 6.0, 1 degree flat, standard length, golf pride tour valvet cord grip on 03/17. Received today (04/21) in Ontario Canada. Can’t wait to game these beauties.

JHacker

HCP
Local club/country
The Reserve / United States
Irons
JPX 800 / 4-GW
Driver
None
Update: Ordered my irons on 3/12. Received 4/22. The club was built and ready to go, but there was a delay in my specific GolfPride grip. If there’s a delay in your order you may want to check to see if it’s a grip delay and possibly change the grip choice. Mizuno finally got them back in stock and they finished my clubs and sent them 2 Day Air to the golf shop.

JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro
Project X LZ Blackout
GolfPride CP2 Wrap Midsize

FYI my buddy ordered the 921 Forged on 3/9/21 and they just received those heads around 4/19/21. If you ordered any of the forged, they may be getting to your order soon. Hope this info helps anyone who ordered new sticks. Hit em long and straight!

Splida

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
mp - 20 mmc P/6 + jpx forged 5/4
Driver
mizuno
Awesome I might have to contact my fitter to see if they can choose different grips for me. Chose the cp2 golf pride as well. Glad to hear it’s right around 5-6 weeks still.
Just an update I received mine on 4/29 ordered 3/22 not bad can’t wait to break 80 this week!!

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Driver
Epic
Just ordered my jpx forged 921s on May 2. Was told the lead time was around 7-9 weeks. Is that still what folks are experiencing?

Brooks Ram

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Jpx 921 HM 5-G
Driver
Taylormade M5
Just wanted to try and give some of you guys some hope. I was fitted and ordered on 3/26. Club called today and said my irons have been shipped by mizuno, and are expected to arrive tomorrow. I'm beyond excited.

HCP
N/a
Local club/country
N/a
Irons
921 Hot Metal Pro
Driver
Taylormade r1
Ordered 921 hot metal pros 2* up on kbs tour c taper 130 x shafts on 4/8 and received them on 5/24. Worth the wait!

dutchysd

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Ordered mine jpx 921 hot metals on 4/24 and was just told they are on back order until 7/8. Lefty luck......

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Mizuno / JPX 921 Hot Metal / 5-PW / JPX 921 FLI-HI 4h
Driver
Mizuno / ST-200 / 8.5
Ordered JPX 921 HM on May 8th. Crossing my fingers I get lucky and get them this week.

tomvk77

HCP
Local club/country
GC de Koepel, netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged KBS Tour Stiff 4-pw
Driver
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 set to 9.5
Europe took 6 weeks for my set JPX 921 Forged with kbs tour stiff shafts and golfpride MCC aline grips. They sent the M-Craft VI within 3 weeks. Doing a lot better Than Titleist waiting over 9 weeks on my wedges now.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Driver
Epic
Just ordered my jpx forged 921s on May 2. Was told the lead time was around 7-9 weeks. Is that still what folks are experiencing?
Just as a follow up for those still waiting, I just received a notification that Mizuno will be shipping my clubs on Monday June 21st. So it was right around 7-8 weeks waiting period.

tomvk77

HCP
Local club/country
GC de Koepel, netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged KBS Tour Stiff 4-pw
Driver
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 set to 9.5
Just as a follow up for those still waiting, I just received a notification that Mizuno will be shipping my clubs on Monday June 21st. So it was right around 7-8 weeks waiting period.
I guess it depends on the shafts and grips as well. I hear different people about true temper and some golfpride products making the waits longer. So shipping times don’t depend on mizuno only.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Driver
Epic
I guess it depends on the shafts and grips as well. I hear different people about true temper and some golfpride products making the waits longer. So shipping times don’t depend on mizuno only.
True. I had the Neo Modus shafts and the MCC align grips.

Top Bottom