Custom Fitted Iron lead time USA

DH2

Local club/country
United States
Irons
Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW
Driver
Taylormade M3 9 Tensei Blue Stiff
Ordered a set of Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Custom Irons from GG on Jan 7th. Says delivery date will be Feb 5th. Is that likely?

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/JPX921 Forged/4-GW
Driver
Taylormade/M3/9 Stiff Tensei Blue
They should be on my porch by 12:30.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Ordered a set of Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Custom Irons from GG on Jan 7th. Says delivery date will be Feb 5th. Is that likely?
My set of custom 921 Forged were ordered from the same company on 11/21... the tracking says they will be delivered today around 12:30.

If you comb the thread you'd see a few examples that suggest you'll be waiting longer than 2/5. However, Mizuno might not be so backed up now--maybe you'll get lucky.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
My set of custom 921 Forged were ordered from the same company on 11/21... the tracking says they will be delivered today around 12:30.

If you comb the thread you'd see a few examples that suggest you'll be waiting longer than 2/5. However, Mizuno might not be so backed up now--maybe you'll get lucky.
Global golf? When I was ordering mine I saw they had an order by 11/25 guaranteed for 12/25.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Global golf? When I was ordering mine I saw they had an order by 11/25 guaranteed for 12/25.
My bad.. I thought GG=Golf Galaxy (Dick's Sporting Goods)

DH2

Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver

Nice, guess my wait begins. Hoping I get lucky, was Mizuno able to give you updates along the way?

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Nice, guess my wait begins. Hoping I get lucky, was Mizuno able to give you updates along the way?
I got updates from Mizuno by calling, but was given 3 different estimated ship dates (12/16, 12/29, and 1/5) that were way off. You'll need an order number from GG first to use as a reference when calling Mizuno for updates.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
Yes but the often seemed inaccurate. Shipping dates where 12/21 , 12,27 01/3 and finally shipped 1/06. Was also told clubs where built in que to ship , waiting on parts and just waiting to be built. Seems liked they just picked something out of the hat to say.

DH2

Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Yes but the often seemed inaccurate. Shipping dates where 12/21 , 12,27 01/3 and finally shipped 1/06. Was also told clubs where built in que to ship , waiting on parts and just waiting to be built. Seems liked they just picked something out of the hat to say.
Ok sounds like a fun time, think I'll start checking in close to the estimated date.

GoLowJoe

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
I love the Blackout shafts.

I went to the range... my goodness these felt great and I loved the ball flight. Im excited for the Spring.

kevinl1990

HCP
Local club/country
Candlewood
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Epic
I love the Blackout shafts.

I went to the range... my goodness these felt great and I loved the ball flight. Im excited for the Spring.
It’s going to be Fun!! Glad you finally got em, what shaft is that ?

DH2

Local club/country
United States
Irons
Driver
Looking good, so jealous lol. Mine are due for a round at Innisbrook as soon as they touch these hands lol.

Top Bottom