Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
hi, would it be possible to provide a further update on lead times please? I placed an order at the beginning of December and have just been advised today that the heads are no longer in stock? Any help or advice would be appreciated
Just about to add an update.

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
hi, would it be possible to provide a further update on lead times please? I placed an order at the beginning of December and have just been advised today that the heads are no longer in stock? Any help or advice would be appreciated
What have you ordered im curious to know

HCP
Local club/country
UK, Kent
Irons
JPX921 forged
Driver
TSi3
JPX921 forged with KBS 120 shafts....been told that they should now receive the heads on the 11th feb...which means I will be looking at a wait of 11 weeks...

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
JPX921 forged with KBS 120 shafts....been told that they should now receive the heads on the 11th feb...which means I will be looking at a wait of 11 weeks...
I was waiting for heads
for Hot metal and grips they came in 1st or 2nd Feb should have mine soon

Manny1301

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Taylormade RSI 1
Driver
Ping G30
Just spoke with my fitter today, apparently the jpx forged 4 iron clubheads are out of stock (LH). Ordered the jpx 921 tour sel (mixed set) on the 12th of october, told me that hopefully by the end of the month they will have my clubs, so all in all 10 weeks wait.
Just about to order my Sels being a leftie I thought I might have gotten mine quicker. I may order the P770s instead now

Wal76

HCP
Local club/country
Wales
Irons
JPX 921 forged
Driver
Taylormade M6 10.5
Ordered a set of JPX 921 forged 14th Dec and had a call today to say they will be delivered to the fitter tomorrow. Excellent service again from Mizuno especially with the current situation. Hope everyone gets their boxes soon. Shame I can’t get out and use them but thanks again Mizuno.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 forged 4-gw
Driver
Ping G400 max
I ordered jpx 921 forged December with nipon pro modus 120 tour shafts been told March now for mine. Hope the get here before courses open up felt amazing in fitting

HCP
Local club/country
Nederland
Irons
JPX 921 hot metal
Driver
Callaway epic
Still no heads for me, ordered the 921 HM half november,

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
Tell you what is frustrating is seeing people post on Facebook, posting there blue box days and when you find out when they was fitted absolutely left me stunned, why are folk who have been fitted a month after others recieving there's first?

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
Callaway big bertha alpha
I
Tell you what is frustrating is seeing people post on Facebook, posting there blue box days and when you find out when they was fitted absolutely left me stunned, why are folk who have been fitted a month after others recieving there's first?
I Asked that question was told if the parts are there to build the orders they get made . Different shafts grips etc. I'm frustrated but I will just have to wait 3 different dates i have been told

HCP
Local club/country
Nederland
Irons
JPX 921 hot metal
Driver
Callaway epic
Cant say your wrong, but if i talk about my order, waiting for heads, and i see guys who ordered the same heads a month later, and already received them, questionable

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
Callaway big bertha alpha
Ordered a set of JPX 921 forged 14th Dec and had a call today to say they will be delivered to the fitter tomorrow. Excellent service again from Mizuno especially with the current situation. Hope everyone gets their boxes soon. Shame I can’t get out and use them but thanks again Mizuno.
What was your shafts ad grips

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Cant say your wrong, but if i talk about my order, waiting for heads, and i see guys who ordered the same heads a month later, and already received them, questionable
We reserve the parts the moment order is on our system. You might have same head and shaft as the next person - but a different grip. It's frustrating we know. No incentive for us to be any slower than necessary as we don't take any payment until after shipping.

HCP
Local club/country
Nederland
Irons
JPX 921 hot metal
Driver
Callaway epic
Hope they will arrive soon, my competition is starting in 2 months , and sold my clubs the 1st week i ordered the new clubs, now playing with my girlfriend set.

Wal76

HCP
Local club/country
Wales
Irons
JPX 921 forged
Driver
Taylormade M6 10.5
What was your shafts ad grips
The shafts are the KBS Tour S and the grips the Golf Pride plus 4 align. I was originally told they would be here this week but turned up a week early although the wedge I ordered at the same time still has no confirmed delivery date

HCP
Local club/country
Hagley GC/ UK
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Callaway Epic Flash
Got the phone call from my fitter today that my clubs had arrived and ready to collect. Got to say super happy with Mizuno, comms to my fitter were second to non, and came exactly when the fitter expected.
Ordered mid December, and the original delay was communicated.
For reference; 921 HM, NS Pro Shaft, -1/4inch.

HCP
Local club/country
Nederland
Irons
JPX 921 hot metal
Driver
Callaway epic
That what i mean, i ordered half november same clubs , how can this happen

HCP
Local club/country
Nederland
Irons
JPX 921 hot metal
Driver
Callaway epic
What do you think i do, but mizuno said that they have no heads. They showed me the mail from mizuno as proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom