Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
I’ve a combo set ordered jpx 921 tour/forged since the 3rd of November to Ireland. My fitted has been asking for a date but you guys keep on saying mid January. When you are told to ask for a date and ask and you don’t get a date you just get “mid january” it’s not good enough .
Hi Robbie - we could say 15th Jan if you prefer and miss it by a few days one side or the other. But we'd be saying that just to make you feel better, with no confidence in that specific date. Just like you, we're waiting on lots of other suppliers for the jigsaw to come together. To the very best of our knowledge your irons should be ready to ship md January. If i ask customer service, i'd get exactly the same answer. We are in the middle of a global pandemic - with so many of our suppliers compromised. So at the moment that's the best we can do in the circumstances. Appreciate its frustrating.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
I ordered mine on the 20th October. My fitter has kept me up to date from emails/updates from mizuno so can’t grumble. My shafts are due in the 18th January to mizuno. Not long now. Long wait but I understand the delays. Things are moving 👍
Thanks for telling that story. Hopefully that goes some way to demonstrating that we are updating our fitters. Most are very switched on and pass on the information. Some are closed - so nothing can get passed on (or delivered). A few don''t like to pass on bad news in case the order gets cancelled.

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
Hey! What set up did you order? I had my fitting 24th October and was told by my fitter 18th jan also!

There has been times I’ve almost wanted to give up and cancel the order and just get something off the shelf.
nearly there now though !
Wish I got off the shelf now too lol

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Mizuno jpx 921
Driver
Ping g400 max
Hey! What set up did you order? I had my fitting 24th October and was told by my fitter 18th jan also!

There has been times I’ve almost wanted to give up and cancel the order and just get something off the shelf.
nearly there now though !
Hi mate.
I ordered the jpx 921 hot metal. dynamic gold shafts 1/2 longer. What’s your set ?

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 hot metal 5-pw
Hi mate.
I ordered the JPX 921 hot metal. dynamic gold shafts 1/2 longer. What’s your set ?
Hi mate I ordered the JPX 921 hot metals too! mine was the project X shaft 3/4 longer. Hopefully we should have them fairly soon!

HCP
Local club/country
Hagley GC/ UK
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Callaway Epic Flash
Thanks for telling that story. Hopefully that goes some way to demonstrating that we are updating our fitters. Most are very switched on and pass on the information. Some are closed - so nothing can get passed on (or delivered). A few don''t like to pass on bad news in case the order gets cancelled.
Have to agree. Ordered mine from my clubhouse on December 16th, and was told I'd receive them by mid Jan. Just before the new year, I was updated again (without asking) as the expected delivery to the clubhouse was pushed back to early Feb, due to head and shaft shortages. They also told me the expected dates the heads and shafts would reach the build factory.

HCP
Local club/country
Moyvalley
Irons
Mizuno jpx 921 tour pw-6 forged 5+4
Driver
Taylormade m6 10.5 hzrdus smoke green
Hi Robbie - we could say 15th Jan if you prefer and miss it by a few days one side or the other. But we'd be saying that just to make you feel better, with no confidence in that specific date. Just like you, we're waiting on lots of other suppliers for the jigsaw to come together. To the very best of our knowledge your irons should be ready to ship md January. If i ask customer service, i'd get exactly the same answer. We are in the middle of a global pandemic - with so many of our suppliers compromised. So at the moment that's the best we can do in the circumstances. Appreciate its frustrating.

HCP
Local club/country
Moyvalley
Irons
Mizuno jpx 921 tour pw-6 forged 5+4
Driver
Taylormade m6 10.5 hzrdus smoke green
I appreciate the reply thanks 👍

HCP
Local club/country
N.Ireland
Irons
Jpx 921 4-PW
Driver
M6
Hi Guys, just an update on my jpx921 forged dynamic gold...ordered on 23rd October and now being told shaft was the problem and factory will have them on 18th January and I will have the clubs in hand by end of January!! Some light at the end of the long tunnel

HCP
Local club/country
N.Ireland
Irons
Jpx 921 4-PW
Driver
M6
Hi Guys, just an update on my jpx921 forged dynamic gold...ordered on 23rd October and now being told shaft was the problem and factory will have them on 18th January and I will have the clubs in hand by end of January!! Some light at the end of the long tunnel
Does anyone know how long it usually takes from factory receiving materials (in my case 18th Jan) to getting them to the customer? Is it likely that I will get them before the end of the week?

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
Callaway big bertha alpha
Does anyone know how long it usually takes from factory receiving materials (in my case 18th Jan) to getting them to the customer? Is it likely that I will get them before the end of the week?
I ordered mizuno 921 forged with no pro 950gh neo shafts been told heads are out of stock until first week in Feb should get then 3 or 4 week of Feb im patiently waiting

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Mizuno jpx 921
Driver
Ping g400 max
Does anyone know how long it usually takes from factory receiving materials (in my case 18th Jan) to getting them to the customer? Is it likely that I will get them before the end of the week?[/QUOTE
Hello, I’m waiting for dynamic gold shafts too. my fitter said the shafts are due in 18th January and I should get clubs about 7 days later.

HCP
Local club/country
Danmark
Irons
mizuno 921 forged 4-pw
Driver
callaway epic 10,5 fujikura speeder stiff
@MPX my contact in mizuno Denmark can not tell me were my golfset is in production just that it is soon because they dont get a tracingnumber or something that Can tell Them when it is procuced. Can you help me

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
@MPX my contact in mizuno Denmark can not tell me were my golfset is in production just that it is soon because they dont get a tracingnumber or something that Can tell Them when it is procuced. Can you help me
We have a really good distributor in Denmark. They will have access to our customer service team who will provide the latest available information. I will see if the distributor is in a position to take a look.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Have to agree. Ordered mine from my clubhouse on December 16th, and was told I'd receive them by mid Jan. Just before the new year, I was updated again (without asking) as the expected delivery to the clubhouse was pushed back to early Feb, due to head and shaft shortages. They also told me the expected dates the heads and shafts would reach the build factory.
Thanks for that. I'm sure at times it looks like Mizuno is hiding away - but the information does go out to our fitters. Glad to hear that you were kept in the loop - even if it wasn't the greatest news.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
We have a really good distributor in Denmark. They will have access to our customer service team who will provide the latest available information. I will see if the distributor is in a position to take a look.
Sounds like you have already been speaking and the irons are on their way.

HCP
Local club/country
Hagley GC/ UK
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Callaway Epic Flash
Thanks for that. I'm sure at times it looks like Mizuno is hiding away - but the information does go out to our fitters. Glad to hear that you were kept in the loop - even if it wasn't the greatest news.

Not a deal-breaker for me, courses are closed so happy to wait a little longer.

HCP
Local club/country
Danmark
Irons
mizuno 921 forged 4-pw
Driver
callaway epic 10,5 fujikura speeder stiff
Thanks

HCP
Local club/country
Les ormes
@MPX evening, would you be able to update us with the stock level of the MMC heads, are there still some in stock for new orders are are you waiting on more stock to arrive before being able to assemble any new orders?
Cheers

HCP
Local club/country
N.Ireland
Irons
Jpx 921 4-PW
Driver
M6
I really don’t want to pester my fitter anymore, he did tell me that the factory will have the stock on 18th January...can anyone confirm that stock was received today and that all is ok? I really hope that Mizuno havent compromised on a uality in order to rush clubs out, to quell the grief they are getting at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom