Custom Fit Lead Times - Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
HCP
Local club/country
England
Lovely photos - thanks for posting. As matter of interest, did they come to you directly from Mizuno, or via your retailer / fitter?

HCP
Local club/country
Danmark
Irons
mizuno 921 forged 4-pw
Driver
callaway epic 10,5 fujikura speeder stiff
@MPX so any update on 921 forged heads in Scotland? i have got from my fitter a mail sayind heads to arrive 1/1 2021 is this true?

Local club/country
United Kingdom
@MPX so any update on 921 forged heads in Scotland? i have got from my fitter a mail sayind heads to arrive 1/1 2021 is this true?
My fitter said the same. Component parts due in on the 1st, and then build continuing on 4 Jan, so should be ready the week after that 🤞

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
Just spoke to my fitter, he claims Mizuno in Scotland are recieving a delivery on 1st Feb, that means I have no chance what so ever of recieving my irons before March GUTTED

HCP
Local club/country
Les ormes
Hello all, is there any updates on the MMC heads? I saw on an earlier post they were meant to be in on the 1/11/2020 but then there was another post saying they were coming in, in December but nothings been confirmed.
I only ordered my irons on the 20/12/2020 and know by the looks of things I have a very long wait just know idea how long......

Ageens

HCP
Local club/country
Belgium
I was fitted on October 7th for JPX921 HM and was told that deliverywould take 2 to 3 weeks. The next date was the 1st of December, again moved to 15th of December and until today not single message received when theyh will come:(
Got a call on 18th of December that clubs were arrived in the store. But due to COVID19 restrictions, the stores are closed in the Netherlands. So they forwarded to my address via PostNL and they never arrived! Apparently the guy in the store didn’t mentioned my house number and according PostNL they went back to the store, but the store didn’t received anything. I you talk aboiut Murphy’s law, well this is it😤

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Hi all

Just logging back on - we've been shut down over Xmas. As always best advice if you don't feel like you have a good enough guide - ask your fitter to give us a call for a delivery estimate. So many moving parts that my blanket advice isn't very helpful. Some people are waiting longer than originally advised, others are getting their irons ahead of time.

HCP
Local club/country
Danmark
Irons
mizuno 921 forged 4-pw
Driver
callaway epic 10,5 fujikura speeder stiff
Hi all

Just logging back on - we've been shut down over Xmas. As always best advice if you don't feel like you have a good enough guide - ask your fitter to give us a call for a delivery estimate. So many moving parts that my blanket advice isn't very helpful. Some people are waiting longer than originally advised, others are getting their irons ahead of time.
sorry i don´t get your thinking at mizuno, why don't you send out the spreedsheat saying when you think heads is arriving. It is a guideline not a "done deal"

HCP
Local club/country
Les ormes
Hi all

Evening can you confirm the MMC heads arrived in Scotland in December? And also with the supply how many orders are covered? I.E orders places before October, November or is there enough stock to cover all orders placed before and after Christmas?
cheers

Local club/country
United Kingdom
@MPX will the clubs still be manufactured during lock down? Here’s to hoping that they will be ready shortly after the shops open again

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
@MPX will the clubs still be manufactured during lock down? Here’s to hoping that they will be ready shortly after the shops open again
Yes - we're still assembling. Plus read that shops are allowed click and collect.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
sorry i don´t get your thinking at mizuno, why don't you send out the spreedsheat saying when you think heads is arriving. It is a guideline not a "done deal"
We do that for our retailers and fitters.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Evening can you confirm the MMC heads arrived in Scotland in December? And also with the supply how many orders are covered? I.E orders places before October, November or is there enough stock to cover all orders placed before and after Christmas?
cheers
I'll try and get a guide. But as always best route to find when your specific set is due is to ask your fitter to give us a call. Saves all the guesswork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom