Phippo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
jpx 921 4-pw
Driver
ping stf g400
Hi all, had a chat with Gary at AG Borhamwood A1 golf centre who informed me that if the AG store you ordered your clubs from is locked down you will not be receiving them till at least the 3rd Dec, I ordered mine on the 2nd of Oct and was told by Trent Park( Locked Down) that they would be click and collet from AG on the A1, this has since been changed. Andy

Local club/country
Finland
Irons
Jpx 921 tour SEL
Driver
Mavrik
@MPX

Hello all the way from Finland,
Long story short, tried friends mizuno irons, fell in love and ordered a new set of jpx 921 tour SEL on the 12th of october, I was given an estimate of 5 weeks back then and have not received any updates on the situation of the order - what would be the expected time to receice my irons? Ordered through golf center oy - Finland.

Br, chrs

bibo

HCP
Local club/country
Danmark
Hello.Sorry to say , but I am getting pretty impatient. I was custom fittet sep 21 for a set of jpx921 forged and 3 T20 wedges. After 5 weeks I was contacted by the fitter that my new irons had arrived . But no. Mizuno had sent the wrong irons.They had sent the tour model , not the forged and no wedges. So still waiting. To their credit I can say that I could keep and play the tour irons untill my irons/wedges arrive.
Can I get an estimate ? When will my Irons arrive in Denmark??

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
Can I get an estimate ? When will my Irons arrive in Denmark??
Keep the Tours and cancel the Forged, you'll become a better striker!

HCP
Local club/country
Sandiway UK
Irons
Mp20 mb
Thanks for taking the time to reply in detail, it is appreciated. In no way do I feel you are reveling in customer pain, I’m sure you wish you could fulfil every order in good time. There is nothing that can speed things up so I will just have to be patient.
I run a business and understand the challenges with the current supply chain and the effect on many business’s, it’s tough right now! My observation from my current experience is one of lack of communication from the retailer. I ordered a set of custom fit MP20MB on 12.10.20 and was given a 4 week delivery by the retailer when ordering. As of the time of writing I haven’t received the clubs but more importantly the retailer gives either no communication or answers with no information!
A companies Performace when things get difficult is the real measure of quality, you can imagine I won’t be using what is possibly the UKs biggest golf retailer again!
if anyone at Mizuno could tell me when my clubs go into production that would be great?
regards
Andy

Last edited:
HCP
Local club/country
Sandiway UK
Irons
Mp20 mb
Hi all, had a chat with Gary at AG Borhamwood A1 golf centre who informed me that if the AG store you ordered your clubs from is locked down you will not be receiving them till at least the 3rd Dec, I ordered mine on the 2nd of Oct and was told by Trent Park( Locked Down) that they would be click and collet from AG on the A1, this has since been changed. Andy
Interesting, my understanding is that while the stores are “closed” deliveries are still going into the stores and generally the manager will arrange click and collect. Maybe someone from Mizuno could confirm they are still delivering to AG during this period?

HCP
Local club/country
Sandiway UK
Irons
Mp20 mb
My understanding as confirmed by AG is that while stores are on ”lockdown” the managers are still receiving orders placed and arranging click and collect.

Maybe someone from Mizuno can confirm deliveries are still being made to AG?

Phippo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
jpx 921 4-pw
Driver
ping stf g400
My understanding as confirmed by AG is that while stores are on ”lockdown” the managers are still receiving orders placed and arranging click and collect.

Maybe someone from Mizuno can confirm deliveries are still being made to AG?
Sorry if not quite clear deliveries are still being made as I understand it,but the click collect system was not being used as they encountered problems previously

Local club/country
South Africa
I run a business and understand the challenges with the current supply chain and the effect on many business’s, it’s tough right now! My observation from my current experience is one of lack of communication from the retailer. I ordered a set of custom fit MP20MB on 12.10.20 and was given a 4 week delivery by the retailer when ordering. As of the time of writing I haven’t received the clubs but more importantly the retailer gives either no communication or answers with no information!
A companies Performace when things get difficult is the real measure of quality, you can imagine I won’t be using what is possibly the UKs biggest golf retailer again!
if anyone at Mizuno could tell me when my clubs go into production that would be great?
regards
Andy
Agree with you Andy. The most frustrating thing has been the lack of communication. In our case the orders go from retailer to local distributor/importer of Mizuno. The retailer only has a line to the local distributor and they have been exceptionally poor at any comms. Don’t bother to respond to retailers emails or phone calls and certainly no information is fed downstream if they are getting anything from Mizuno. They are sadly the importers of all the big name clubs. We as customers and the retailer are totally in the dark, have learned more on here from @MPX’s posts.

HCP
Local club/country
Danmark
Irons
mizuno 921 forged 4-pw
Driver
callaway epic 10,5 fujikura speeder stiff
@MPX any news om heads getting to Scotland? now that GB is out of EU 1/1 21 and no deal on trading is that gonna be a problem???

Local club/country
Gillingham
Irons
JPX 921 HM 5-LW
Driver
Ping G410+ Driver, 3 Wood, 4 Hybrid
@MPX any news om heads getting to Scotland? now that GB is out of EU 1/1 21 and no deal on trading is that gonna be a problem???
Assume the heads come from Japan as the UK has signed an economic partnership delivery into Scotland shouldn’t be an issue, however shipping from Scotland to the EU might be and I would expect that your clubs will become more expensive dependent on what tariffs are imposed, fingers crossed they work something out 👍🏻👍🏻

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 forged when they arrive!
Driver
Titleist tsi3
Hi @MPX thanks for the above in depth updates. Most helpful.
I was I think one of the lucky ones or so I thought. My jpx921 forged irons arrived 3 weeks ago but had the wrong shafts. Was told they are going back and you and the correct shafts to put in And should only be 2 weeks. my retailer hasn’t had an update yet, I’m now a tad concerned that you don’t have my correct shafts in stock, how long should this have taken ideally?

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Thanks for the detailed info. My JPX 921 Tours were ordered 26.10. Based on then info above, I assume I should not expect delivery until January. My fitter (surf-in golf Schweinfurt, Germany) has enquired many times but has not yet received any expected delivery info, apart from a standard reply. I would be helpful if Mizuno also inform fitters with the info you have shared in this forum.
We send out a stock report to all of our fitters every week - and call to let them know if there are any additional delays. Our phone lines are open and all calls being asnwered.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
@MPX
I ordered custom fit HMP irons from American golf on 3rd October. Was quoted 6 weeks which takes us to this current week. Will they arrive this week or will I not be getting them until January? Many thanks in advance.
They'll have been informed by us if the dates have changed. If they want to follow up they can call us any way and the lines are clear.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Hi @MPX thanks for the above in depth updates. Most helpful.
I was I think one of the lucky ones or so I thought. My jpx921 forged irons arrived 3 weeks ago but had the wrong shafts. Was told they are going back and you and the correct shafts to put in And should only be 2 weeks. my retailer hasn’t had an update yet, I’m now a tad concerned that you don’t have my correct shafts in stock, how long should this have taken ideally?
All they need to do is call and ask. I've checked the phone lines this am and we're not missing any calls.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
@MPX

Hello all the way from Finland,
Long story short, tried friends mizuno irons, fell in love and ordered a new set of jpx 921 tour SEL on the 12th of october, I was given an estimate of 5 weeks back then and have not received any updates on the situation of the order - what would be the expected time to receice my irons? Ordered through golf center oy - Finland.

Br, chrs
Hi Chris - sorry to repeat myself, but the fitter needs to call Mizuno and check. We'll be able to give his some more specific information based on latest deliveries into us.

HCP
Local club/country
Germany
Irons
JPX 921 Tour, 4-pw, Mizuno S18 52°, 56°.
Driver
TM M3, 9.5°
We send out a stock report to all of our fitters every week - and call to let them know if there are any additional delays. Our phone lines are open and all calls being asnwered.
Thanks for the update. I will check with my fitter.

Local club/country
Finland
Irons
Jpx 921 tour SEL
Driver
Mavrik
Hi Chris - sorry to repeat myself, but the fitter needs to call Mizuno and check. We'll be able to give his some more specific information based on latest deliveries into us.
Thank you for the reply! Will get in contact with my fitter.

Br, chrs

HCP
Local club/country
Overstone/England
Hi there, I ordered a new set of MP20 MMC irons back on 03/10/2020 and was told delivery would be 3-4 weeks, it’s now the 8th week and still no communication from the the very well known golf retailer ( not AG ), no reply’s to emails and no updates.
Just wanted to know what’s the likelihood of me receiving theses anytime soon?

Jens0n

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
JPX 921 Forged
Not to gloat, but just inform - Ordered 921 Forged with NS pro modus 105s on 24th Sept, I've had note that they've been built just awaiting my retailer to open for deliveries and will get shipped.
Sadly not in time for my 8:12 tee time on Weds, but hey, sounds like they're in touching distance..
J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom