Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
@MPX could you ask your CS manager to respond to Ian @ Golfgeardirect as he has sent a couple of emails about my order and not had a response. Was placed on the 2nd October and they have had no updates about delays etc and no ETA on delivery
I have passed it on.

Local club/country
United Kingdom
@MPX could you ask your CS manager to respond to Ian @ Golfgeardirect as he has sent a couple of emails about my order and not had a response. Was placed on the 2nd October and they have had no updates about delays etc and no ETA on delivery
I don't know whether this helps or not but I ordered a set of 921 HMPs on the 1st October and the turned up today. Fingers crossed for you

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
I was told that once your order is created the shafts and grips, as long as they're in stock, are accounted to your order and do not get put onto another persons order so that once the heads are back in stock they're good to go for building them.
Correct.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
@MPX now that you are missing heads, are you putting shafts and gribs om hold. so when my JPX 921 forged heads arrive, there is a set of shafts and gribs waiting . just to mahe shurer i dont grt put firther down the line.
Yes - the components are put the side for your order.

Local club/country
Gillingham
Irons
JPX 921 HM 5-LW
Driver
Ping G410+ Driver, 3 Wood, 4 Hybrid
I don't know whether this helps or not but I ordered a set of 921 HMPs on the 1st October and the turned up today. Fingers crossed for you
cheers 👍🏻👍🏻 I know guys from the 6th have had them as well, don’t mind when they are turning up just would like an ETA so I can make plans accordingly as sold old clubs and if it’s going to be Jan will buy a cheap set to keep me from going stir crazy 😂😂😂😂😂

HCP
+0.2
Local club/country
KHGCC The Netherlands
Irons
JPX 900 Tour / 3-PW / KBS Tour stiff
Hi All

Time for a wider update. We are now running low on a lot of components and heads. This is not a Mizuno specific issue - the whole industry has been run dry by the surge in golf since lockdown ended. Without getting too deep into the detail - heads in particular have a very long lead time. Our forecasters have a tricky job estimating what's going to be ordered 6 months ahead. Normally if we are low on a model, there are some small tweaks between US / Europe or model changes at the factory. But this is across all models and worldwide - the industry has run out of ways to keep pace with golfers. Mizuno in particular has been in demand with the JPX921 launch - we've essentially built 4 months of stock in 2 months.

So from now the 30 days expectation is no longer valid in most cases. Any fitter / retailer who places an order will be told around a week later if there is a significant delay (due to stock) past the 30 days we've been advising. They will pass on that expected delivery date. You'll then have the option to wait or cancel the order - worth discussing that with your retailer at the time. Right now we have exhausted all the JPX921 models (next shipment is January) and most MP-20 (due December). We do still have the MP-20 muscleback heads in stock. These dates and info can and do change (in both directions).

Strange times. Meanwhile i hope you're all playing plenty. Seems like you are.

I'm reading a lot of comments concerning orders made in September and October. I ordered a set of MP20 MMCs in late July. What would the expected delivery date for this order be currently?

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
Hey there MPX, probably a bad question: any idea if the number of MMC heads due in December is sufficient to cover back orders and new ones?

I would still like a set but if I order now, I don’t really want to be waiting until March...

Cheers for the heads up,
Bananas

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
They have spoken. I spoke with the cs manager this am.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Hey there MPX, probably a bad question: any idea if the number of MMC heads due in December is sufficient to cover back orders and new ones?

I would still like a set but if I order now, I don’t really want to be waiting until March...

Cheers for the heads up,
Bananas
It likely will only cover orders in the system.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
I'm reading a lot of comments concerning orders made in September and October. I ordered a set of MP20 MMCs in late July. What would the expected delivery date for this order be currently?
Something has gone wrong with that order. You should have had those long ago. Please press your retailer very hard for a full explanation.

Local club/country
Ireland
@MPX I placed my order in September for a set of left handed Jpx 921 hot metal. I just got off the phone with my fitter who told me they were told by Mizuno that
the heads are out of stock and will be back in stock at the end of November. So I won't be getting them before the first week of December if I'm lucky.
Is it true that the left handed Hot Metal heads are out of stock?

Cheers

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 4 - LW
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
@MPX I’ve never used this site before but can see that you seem to be extremely helpful to us mizuno fans. I have an order that was placed on the 20th O
Yes - this is just new orders. If you've already been given a date, it means the stock has been allocated to your order.
@MPX thanks for this. I placed an order of hot metal 4 - LW with clubhouse golf on the 20th October and was advised 4-6 weeks. Hoping this is still the case and my parts were allocated too given the latest update was after my order but seems to be a lot of talk about Jan at the earliest. Hoping mine are on the line as now 4 weeks in and waiting anxiously :)

bibo

HCP
Local club/country
Danmark
Hello.Sorry to say , but I am getting pretty impatient. I was custom fittet sep 21 for a set of jpx921 forged and 3 T20 wedges. After 5 weeks I was contacted by the fitter that my new irons had arrived . But no. Mizuno had sent the wrong irons.They had sent the tour model , not the forged and no wedges. So still waiting. To their credit I can say that I could keep and play the tour irons untill my irons/wedges arrive.

Local club/country
Scotland
@MPX
I ordered custom fit HMP irons from American golf on 3rd October. Was quoted 6 weeks which takes us to this current week. Will they arrive this week or will I not be getting them until January? Many thanks in advance.

Local club/country
Gillingham
Irons
JPX 921 HM 5-LW
Driver
Ping G410+ Driver, 3 Wood, 4 Hybrid
They have spoken. I spoke with the cs manager this am.
Thank you, I will chase them up as not heard anything 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
Hi @MPX I ordered some TP9s in November 1989 from American Golf and they are still not here yet, can you look into this please?!!

HCP
Local club/country
Germany
Irons
JPX 921 Tour, 4-pw, Mizuno S18 52°, 56°.
Driver
TM M3, 9.5°
Hi All

Time for a wider update. We are now running low on a lot of components and heads. This is not a Mizuno specific issue - the whole industry has been run dry by the surge in golf since lockdown ended. Without getting too deep into the detail - heads in particular have a very long lead time. Our forecasters have a tricky job estimating what's going to be ordered 6 months ahead. Normally if we are low on a model, there are some small tweaks between US / Europe or model changes at the factory. But this is across all models and worldwide - the industry has run out of ways to keep pace with golfers. Mizuno in particular has been in demand with the JPX921 launch - we've essentially built 4 months of stock in 2 months.

So from now the 30 days expectation is no longer valid in most cases. Any fitter / retailer who places an order will be told around a week later if there is a significant delay (due to stock) past the 30 days we've been advising. They will pass on that expected delivery date. You'll then have the option to wait or cancel the order - worth discussing that with your retailer at the time. Right now we have exhausted all the JPX921 models (next shipment is January) and most MP-20 (due December). We do still have the MP-20 muscleback heads in stock. These dates and info can and do change (in both directions).

Strange times. Meanwhile i hope you're all playing plenty. Seems like you are.
Thanks for the detailed info. My JPX 921 Tours were ordered 26.10. Based on then info above, I assume I should not expect delivery until January. My fitter (surf-in golf Schweinfurt, Germany) has enquired many times but has not yet received any expected delivery info, apart from a standard reply. I would be helpful if Mizuno also inform fitters with the info you have shared in this forum.

LOS

Local club/country
England
Hi @MPX I ordered some TP9s in November 1989 from American Golf and they are still not here yet, can you look into this please?!!
anan
There was a shortage of TP9 heads due to the demand after Faldo's masters win so your order was cancelled awaiting a new stock to arrive from Japan. The set was never redemanded.:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom