Custom Fit Lead Times - Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRUCELILY

Local club/country
Northern Ireland
did anybody get any good news or updates on the delivery times for their new irons that were due in over the weekend?

Chrs

Local club/country
Finland
Irons
Jpx 921 tour SEL
Driver
Mavrik
Just spoke with my fitter today, apparently the jpx forged 4 iron clubheads are out of stock (LH). Ordered the jpx 921 tour sel (mixed set) on the 12th of october, told me that hopefully by the end of the month they will have my clubs, so all in all 10 weeks wait.

ashcurrie

Local club/country
Kilrea
Irons
JPX 921 Forged
Hi all, I'm very excited to be joining team Mizuno. I got fitted at the Mizuno performance centre here in Northern Ireland on 21st November. Ended up going for JPX 921 Forged (5-PW) with KBS Tour 90 shafts and MCC Align Plus 4 grips. Will keep you all up to date with how my order progresses.

Local club/country
Gillingham
Irons
JPX 921 HM 5-LW
Driver
Ping G410+ Driver, 3 Wood, 4 Hybrid
Don’t think the 29th happened and the 5th is now the expected date (on my heads anyway) 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Whilst I am an impatient so and so and I feel the feedback for this purchase has been not the best (don’t feel that Mizuno directly are to blame for that though, however 20 days on the website in early October was way off). I work for a manufacturer that used to supply a bespoke product from order to delivery in 3 days and if it was late it was free (on average 4 per year based on 4000 per week) since the end of the 1st lockdown we have stopped that promise now it’s a minimum of 5 days in reality 3 weeks and I have 7 containers of product waiting at customs (800k value) that should have been here weeks ago 🙈🙈🙈

So I do understand the issues that every manufacturer is going through however the CS from their resellers is key to not damage the brand 👍🏻👍🏻

Jens0n

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
JPX 921 Forged
Yay, ordered late September and delayed in delivery to my retailer because they were closed during lockdown 2 with no-one to accept delivery, today I collected my JPX921 forged =o)
Thanks all back in the factory for your efforts in these strange times.
J

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 4 - LW
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
Does anyone have any updates on Hotel Metal orders please? Have you received them? When did you order them etc? I’m now 7 weeks in after being advised at time to purchase max 30 working days (6 weeks) losing the will to live. Golf courses Back open and no clubs to play! My order was for all hot metal 921, 4-LW, Nippon pro modus, 1/2” long, standard lie. Thanks to anyone who can offer any updates or insights? Nightmare

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
@David Tasker in the same boat as you pal, 0 updates for the same head. Hoping it should arrive this month, was confidently told 4-6 weeks and they’d be in my hand. 8 weeks later and still empty handed!
@David Tasker in the same boat as you pal, 0 updates for the same head. Hoping it should arrive this month, was confidently told 4-6 weeks and they’d be in my hand. 8 weeks later and still empty handed!
It’s painful isn’t it! I’ve noticed retailers no longer advertising the HM heads too which worries me. Fingers crossed as I can’t play until they arrive and everyday feels like a month whilst the lads are back out!

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Nike vapor speed
Does anyone have any updates on Hotel Metal orders please? Have you received them? When did you order them etc? I’m now 7 weeks in after being advised at time to purchase max 30 working days (6 weeks) losing the will to live. Golf courses Back open and no clubs to play! My order was for all hot metal 921, 4-LW, Nippon pro modus, 1/2” long, standard lie. Thanks to anyone who can offer any updates or insights? Nightmare
I was the same,sold old clubs, chased and chased about my HM ordered on the 6th October, picked them up today. I hate waiting for things especially 7weeks but wow am I pleased with them. Down the range tomorrow. Tee time Monday

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
I was the same,sold old clubs, chased and chased about my HM ordered on the 6th October, picked them up today. I hate waiting for things especially 7weeks but wow am I pleased with them. Down the range tomorrow. Tee time Monday
That’s great to hear you’ve collected a set of Hot metal pal! Gives me some confidence at least. I’m over 6 weeks waiting now and becoming more and more impatient. Can I ask what set make up you had? Shaft, shaft length etc? Thanks

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Nike vapor speed
That’s great to hear you’ve collected a set of Hot metal pal! Gives me some confidence at least. I’m over 6 weeks waiting now and becoming more and more impatient. Can I ask what set make up you had? Shaft, shaft length etc? Thanks
Hopefully yours will be any day now! I went for +0.5" length Nd +2° lie, project X lz 5.5 and mid size grips. Hope they arrive soon pal.

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
Hopefully yours will be any day now! I went for +0.5" length Nd +2° lie, project X lz 5.5 and mid size grips. Hope they arrive soon pal.
Thanks for sharing pal. Mine too are + 1/2” but modus pro. I’ve offered to change shaft if that’s what’s holding them back (reluctantly) great you have yours and all the best

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
All - if you want specific info, please ask your fitter to give us a call. That's the best way to get the most accurate estimate I've been over to see the team today and every single call in (22) has been answered this am. I'm hesitant to give out general stock info as can still be a bit misleading. But shipments into us scheduled:

Hot Metal - Out of stock, but shipment into Scotland next week (GW and SW are Jan). Sets including GW or SW won't be sent until those are in.
Forged - Out of stock. Mid Jan shipment into Scotland.
Tour - In stock.
MP-20 - In stock.
MMC - Out of stock. Shipment due in next week.
HMB - In stock.

Afraid that won't answer all of your questions - there's shafts and grips to add into that mix. Plus there are hundreds of orders daily changing the stock situation. So please just ask your fitter to give us a call.

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
All - if you want specific info, please ask your fitter to give us a call. That's the best way to get the most accurate estimate I've been over to see the team today and every single call in (22) has been answered this am. I'm hesitant to give out general stock info as can still be a bit misleading. But shipments into us scheduled:

Hot Metal - Out of stock, but shipment into Scotland next week (GW and SW are Jan). Sets including GW or SW won't be sent until those are in.
Forged - Out of stock. Mid Jan shipment into Scotland.
Tour - In stock.
MP-20 - In stock.
MMC - Out of stock. Shipment due in next week.
HMB - In stock.

Afraid that won't answer all of your questions - there's shafts and grips to add into that mix. Plus there are hundreds of orders daily changing the stock situation. So please just ask your fitter to give us a call.
Hi Thanks for this. Are you saying that customers that have ordered say 4-LW in hot metal would have to wait for the wedges to become available in Jan before receiving our orders?

Local club/country
Scotland
@MPX when you say out of stock, from what order date is that from? I ordered 3rd October so surely the heads were allocated to my order before you went “out of stock”? I have 5-PW on order with KBS Tour 90 and MCC+4 midsize, so would you assume I’ll get them this month?

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
@MPX when you say out of stock, from what order date is that from? I ordered 3rd October so surely the heads were allocated to my order before you went “out of stock”? I have 5-PW on order with KBS Tour 90 and MCC+4 midsize, so would you assume I’ll get them this month?
This is what I can’t really get my head around and many others can’t either. I’ve called my supplier and asked for a proper update with specifics. I do hope that my iron set isn’t sat there waiting for the additional wedges or will be further delayed as the wedges aren’t in until Jan whilst I’m sat here with no golf clubs and unable to play after weeks of waiting. Surely the best thing to do customer service wise there would be to send the iron set to the client and wedges later once they arrive? Unless I’m mistaken. MPX has done a good thing by giving us the update. This morning I spoke to CS who advised my shafts are in stock, head
Interested in the response to this as I too placed in October and was advised all would be okay if supplier hasn’t been given additional wait and parts are allocated at time of delivery. I’d like to think you’ll have yours very very soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom