Not open for further replies.

PaulE89

Local club/country
Canada
Irons
Mizuno jpx 921 forged 4-pw
Driver
Taylormade SIM max
When abouts did you guys order? Mine was placed by my fitter December 10th. 921 forged. Modus 125 shafts. I’m in Canada so I’m sure it’s not the exact same but hopefully mine will be coming too! Happy golfing guys. Enjoy yours.

I’ve got my garage net and mat all ready to go haha

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Hi!! Got fitted at Dormy, sweden 2nd Dec.
Comboset, 4-5 jpx 921 Hmp and 6-pw Forged.
@MPX How come I got 2 different est delivery dates, Jan 25 on the Hmp’s and Feb 10 on the Forged?? Read somewhere in this thread that you only build and send out complete sets due to quality aspects, swingweights etc... A bit confused about that (or just plain stupid?) and any input would be appreciated. Cheers!!
It's possible the retailer ordered them in 2 splits - to get them to you. Normally we wouldn't send as a split set that way, Or more likely those are the dates when we have all the parts for each - but we'd ship when the last parts are ready.

HCP
Local club/country
N.Ireland
Irons
Jpx 921 4-PW
Driver
M6
Finally after ordering mid October, my clubs have arrived. Absolutely delighted with them. Now get the courses opened. Tried to upload a few pictures but it says the files are too large. Good luck to everyone waiting...it worth it

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
Callaway big bertha alpha
Finally after ordering mid October, my clubs have arrived. Absolutely delighted with them. Now get the courses opened. Tried to upload a few pictures but it says the files are too large. Good luck to everyone waiting...it worth it
Any pictures

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
Callaway big bertha alpha
I can't wait for mine to be delivered im expecting mines to be here 2nd of February. I'm waiting patiently 🙄

HCP
Local club/country
UK, Kent
Irons
JPX921 forged
Driver
TSi3
Hi All

Time for a wider update. We are now running low on a lot of components and heads. This is not a Mizuno specific issue - the whole industry has been run dry by the surge in golf since lockdown ended. Without getting too deep into the detail - heads in particular have a very long lead time. Our forecasters have a tricky job estimating what's going to be ordered 6 months ahead. Normally if we are low on a model, there are some small tweaks between US / Europe or model changes at the factory. But this is across all models and worldwide - the industry has run out of ways to keep pace with golfers. Mizuno in particular has been in demand with the JPX921 launch - we've essentially built 4 months of stock in 2 months.

So from now the 30 days expectation is no longer valid in most cases. Any fitter / retailer who places an order will be told around a week later if there is a significant delay (due to stock) past the 30 days we've been advising. They will pass on that expected delivery date. You'll then have the option to wait or cancel the order - worth discussing that with your retailer at the time. Right now we have exhausted all the JPX921 models (next shipment is January) and most MP-20 (due December). We do still have the MP-20 muscleback heads in stock. These dates and info can and do change (in both directions).

Your retailer / fitter can call us for updates through the week. Our phone lines are open and we are taking calls.

Strange times. Meanwhile i hope you're all playing plenty. Seems like you are.
hi, would it be possible to provide a further update on lead times please? I placed an order at the beginning of December and have just been advised today that the heads are no longer in stock? Any help or advice would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom