HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Does anyone know anything about this model? I happened to see a set in someone's bag at the golf course this morning and something abut the design looks very attractive to me.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
From a brief look online (& as I'd never heard of this model), confirmed that were a Japan only release & come in Forged & Titanium versions
Features a "deep cavity" & head looks huge! o_O

jpx e500 forged.jpg

LOS

Local club/country
England
They are from 2007-8.
Mizuno list them as 3-9, PW,FW and SW.
The 3 to PW have a Tungsten weight in the back of the sole.
Most sites only list the specs for the 4-SW.
1688458169940.png

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
After reading a few reviews, I'm going to pass. It concerned me how wildly different reviews were, mostly talking about the feel and forgiveness.

I'm pretty happy with the PRGR irons I'm currently using, but I've always loved having a couple sets, just to take out something different once in a while. I still feel a serious love for the Mizuno brand and there's something about seeing the little running bird across the room in my bag that still makes me feel like part of a big community. It's probably not a great reason to use a certain club in one's best interest, but I find a lot of fun in it.

Another set I looked at recently was some MP-H4 irons. I know more about them and have hit them before. With a soft flex senior graphite shaft, that could feel good... Just a thought...

And wait until you see the thread I'm about to start in the General category...

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
There have been some really nice looking GI irons over the years that have been "Japan Only" models. Shame as I'm sure some of these would be good sellers elsewhere.

LOS

Local club/country
England
There have been some really nice looking GI irons over the years that have been "Japan Only" models. Shame as I'm sure some of these would be good sellers elsewhere.
I agree and there have been some GI irons which have beeb listed on the Korean site that I would have been tempted to buy.
They continued with the MX line and I have previously posted pictures of them.
You can see some of their clubs from the last few years here:-
https://corpkr.mizuno.com/golf/club/iron

Top Bottom