Choose the best golf rangefinder?

Local club/country
NY
Irons
3-PW
Driver
m3
Hey guys!
I decided to get myself a good golf rangefinder but not sure which one to pick. I found some great options compared on this article and am leaning towards the Bushnell Tour V4:
I've set myself a budget of $350 for the golf rangefinder so what do you guys recommend?
Thanks ahead for all the help!

Last edited:

Chrisp226

HCP
Local club/country
Preston GC Lancashire
Irons
MP18 2 iron MMC flihi TT X100 s/step - JPX 919 Forged 4-7 X100, JPXTour 8-PW X100 - T7 50/54/58 wedges
Driver
ST190G Atmos Tour black 6X ST190 3W TS Tensei CK Blue X
Have a look at the Nikon Coolshot 80VR not cheap, but has vibration reduction technology, great optics, good reviews too, starts here around £275 on Amazon

LOS

Local club/country
England
This one.... trust me, you won't believe how good it is for the price!

EasyGreen 1300 Rangefinder

What sort of warranty did you get with this? I have tried looking on their HK website and they don't even have a manual to download and the only Europen distributor that has a website that works is in Sweden :-http://www.easygreen.se/webbshop/avstandsmatare-gps/easygreen-1300

HK Site http://easygreen.com.hk/downloads.php

Edit:- Just noticed Clubhouse golf give a 2 year Wrranty https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/acatalog/Easygreen-1300-Laser-Golf-Rangefinder.html#SID=6512

Last edited:

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
I bought mine off Amazon UK after searching on internet for best price. It was on My Golf Spy and Golf Digest as being the best value for money Rangefinder in 2017/18. I got 2 year warranty which is in the box

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
The Easygreen one looks great value if the OP can get one on his side of the pond? - I have a Leupold one which I picked up used on Fleabay - Hasn't missed a beat in over 5 years! - I think they are a US company so should be plenty of them for sale Stateside?
Paul

jacobtee

Local club/country
Florida
As you have told your budget is max $350 so I would recommend you get Callaway 300 pro golf rangefinder. It includes 1000 yds range, Pin Acquisition Technology(PAT) and many other features like slope compensation reading with 6x magnification. They also provide a scan feature which allows a user for multiple target measurement. You can click here to get more idea about the product.

DawgG3

Local club/country
The USA
When I started playing golf, I wanted to buy a golf rangefinder but I didn't know where I should buy it, so I used Google in order to find some information there but I didn't manage to do it at all. One day, I met my brother and I told him about my problem, he plays golf too, so he advised me to use this site: https://www.atncorp.com/range-finder, he bought some rangefinders there and everything was okay. Don't worry about the fact that it's a site for hunters, there you can find some variant for those who enjoy golf. I bought my rangefinder there and I'm pleased with it so you can try this site.

Last edited:

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
The easygreen is fantastic as is the new Milessey one on Amazon.

MiLESEEY Professional Precision 660 Yards Golf Rangefinder Devices with Slope Compensation,±0.55yard Accuracy,Fast Flagpole Lock,6X Magnification,Distance/Angle/Speed Measurement for Golf,Hunting https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RW24BQB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_lYIHFbYN6EPSS

The Milessy has got rave reviews in loads of mags and online from independents

MTR

HCP
f0re
Local club/country
EU
Irons
MP-9-11-14-29-37-20
No personal experience with either, but the Inesis 900 @decathlon seems proper bang for buck (£129-€149) and Mileseey has a 2nd gen with slope on/off function > legal for tournament play (£110).

Local club/country
South Africa
I'm sorry for posting here but I'm wondering if you managed to find something suitable because I want to purchase a rangefinder too, can you help me out?
I'd say get the best within your budget, but also make sure that there is good backup for the brand in your country.

I recently borrowed a Pro Range Quad Rangefinder (probably called something different in the US) with which I had no issues and it performed seamlessly in clear conditions. Can't comment on how it would perform under more challenging conditions, but it does retail at 1/4 of the price of a Tour V5 Shift. When I bought my own I opted to spend more (Tour V5 Shift) as it was within my budget at the time, a brand that I trust ,and is well represented in our country. I'm sure many of the less expensive options will perform well enough and probably no need to spend money on the most expensive. The NX7 has been getting good reviews, but no personal experience.

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Srixon ZX5 mk2 4-gw Nippon modus NS pro 105x
Driver
Callaway rogue st max 9.5 fujikura vista pro 65s,
Another vote for the easygreen.

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Driver
To follow up. The easy green doesn't work well at all in any more than a light fog or mist as evidenced by my round saturday. My friends laser worked fine until it got very foggy. but the easy Green didn't cope well at all

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
To follow up. The easy green doesn't work well at all in any more than a light fog or mist as evidenced by my round saturday. My friends laser worked fine until it got very foggy. but the easy Green didn't cope well at all
I’ve had one for 2 years, worked fine in the mist/fog when I’ve played

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Driver
I’ve had one for 2 years, worked fine in the mist/fog when I’ve played
Everything I tried to range just came up 14 or 11 yards. Worked perfectly when the fog/mist lifted or on things closer. Maybe they have changed the design since you got yours?

Top Bottom