Changing around between clubs

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
Hello fellow Mizuno fans

I have loads of Mizuno clubs and regularly change back depending on my mood and to try to seek some sort of change and inspiration if I have had a couple of bad rounds. I have been gaming JPX 900 Hot Metal and ST180 Driver + 3 + 5. But then we had a day out on a Links course and I put my beloved MP32 in the bag... 3 to P and tour style 54... MP600 and F50 3+5 with CLK 20 degree hybrid. I go between my lovely MP-T105 mid mallet. But then I go back to my Bettinardi C01 blade!!!

I used to be indecisive but now I am not so sure.. should I seek Help?

Does any one else suffer from this affliction ?
Thanks guys 😍😍
Smithy

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
If I'm on a Links course I may change the 8,9, PW out from my 900HMs and take those from a set of MP64s I used to play. Much easier to play off the short crisp turf than the wide soled HMs. However, on a parkland course the HMs are always in the bag.

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Srixon ZX5 mk2 4-gw Nippon modus NS pro 105x
Driver
Callaway rogue st max 9.5 fujikura vista pro 65s,
I only really swap in a 3 iron for my 3 hybrid if I'm playing a links course. Otherwise the bag stays the same. I like the consistency

Mizunomarty

HCP
Local club/country
Cleveland/England
Irons
Mizuno MP54 5-PW Dynalite Gold S300 1"+ MP-T4 56 & 60 Wedges Krakatoa Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX850 Driver,JPX825 Hybrid 19 stiff
I swap between my Taylormade Sim hybrids and my Mizuno 825 JPX hybrids. At the moment the Mizzies are performing brilliantly. Also swap my blade and mallet putters around depending upon which course I'm playing and the weather conditions.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
The only clubs I have to choose between is a few spare wedges, but (when I am playing - still have ongoing back issue) I only really play two courses (as per my Profile) - If I played links courses on a regular basis I could make a case for a choice of clubs to play in the wind, or off the tighter lies ...

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
At different times, I've owned as many as 4 sets of clubs. Somehow, i always seem to come back to my JPX900 Hot Metal irons. I finally gave up and sold off 2 sets recently. I still have some Callaway Mavrik Max irons and they are OK, but I play mostly by feel and my Mizunos simply feel better.

Top Bottom