Can I get the Lie adjusted on my MX23's 3-PW, & 2 Wedges?

Patpud

HCP
Local club/country
Woodspring, Bristol, England
Irons
Mizuno MX23, 3-PW, + MP R 54* & 60* Wedges
Driver
Ping G5, 10.5 degree loft, Shaft = Aldila NV 65R
Hi Mizuno,

I bought my MX23's 3-PW, & 2 x MP R Wedges off the shelf at a local Golf Club some time ago, after accepting bad advice. I was told that Standard set up would be fine for me. Unfortunately, they no longer have an account with Mizuno.

I have been using my previous Ping irons, which are 1 degree Upright, and this set up seems to suit me. I had these custom fitted at Ping in Gainsborough a few years ago. The Ping's are good clubs, but as the advert says 'nothing feels like a Mizuno'.

Can I deal with Mizuno direct? Could I get this re-custom fit done on my MX23's & 2 MP R Wedges at the National Fitting Centre, and if so what would the cost be (8 Irons & 2 Wedges in total)?

Please advise.

Regards

Pat.

anchorpags

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Mizuno MP-29 / Mizuno MX-300 / MP T-10 Black Satin 64-07
Driver
Mizuno MP-600 / Putter / Mizuno Bettinardi BC6 & BC7
Patpud said:
Hi Mizuno,

I bought my MX23's 3-PW, & 2 x MP R Wedges off the shelf at a local Golf Club some time ago, after accepting bad advice. I was told that Standard set up would be fine for me. Unfortunately, they no longer have an account with Mizuno.

I have been using my previous Ping irons, which are 1 degree Upright, and this set up seems to suit me. I had these custom fitted at Ping in Gainsborough a few years ago. The Ping's are good clubs, but as the advert says 'nothing feels like a Mizuno'.

Can I deal with Mizuno direct? Could I get this re-custom fit done on my MX23's & 2 MP R Wedges at the National Fitting Centre, and if so what would the cost be (8 Irons & 2 Wedges in total)?

Please advise.

Regards

Pat.
Check Mizuno's website and locate a dealer or call Mizuno directly and ask them how you can get the clubs adjusted..

You also could take the clubs to a club maker and have them adjusted - but I always like the factory working on my clubs - unless I am doing the work myself..

Top Bottom