HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
phoned today told 4-6 weeks hopfully its the same with my callaway wedges
I've been on the phone to my fitter too, when I was fitted they told me 4-6 weeks after reading what I have in here I got concerned now there saying February but my fitter is doing what he can he left voice mail saying he trued ringing Mizuno today and nobody was answering he will try again tomorrow, think I've settled that im not going to get them until march

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
Callaway big bertha alpha
Yes I was a bit concerned to im willing to wait until end of Feb if that's the time it takes my fitter said the order went in to mizuno on 27th Dec they said they haven't had anything back to say club heads or shifts aren't available so there saying it should be 4-6weejs but if not they will message me asap in these times its just a waiting game eh I've still hit my old set of mizuno mp 52s so can still play. Hope you get yours quick

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
Scotland is now in lockdown might wanna rethink waiting times lol

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
Scotland is now in lockdown might wanna rethink waiting times lol
Got a call today my misunderstanding 921 forged heads won't be available until 2nd week of February and won't be delivered until the end of February. Hopefully you're worth the wait .Happy golfing people

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
We're still building and factory is open.
Yes clubhouse golf messaged me this morning told me 921 forged heads won't be in until 2nd week of Feb so won't get them until end of Feb is this about right

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
We're still building and factory is open.

Why is my fitter saying he's rung Mizuno and nobody is answering the phone? He's trying to get an estimatated time for my order, he claims your shut

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
Why is my fitter saying he's rung Mizuno and nobody is answering the phone? He's trying to get an estimatated time for my order, he claims your shut
Look at the reply to these posts a mizuno member posted saying there open and still building clubs my fitter emailed me to say mizuno contacted them saying the 921 forged heads won't be in until first week in February and I'd receive my clubs a week or two after that .the factory is open .manufactureing company's can stay open in Scotland also our golf course's are open to

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
Look at the reply to these posts a mizuno member posted saying there open and still building clubs my fitter emailed me to say mizuno contacted them saying the 921 forged heads won't be in until first week in February and I'd receive my clubs a week or two after that .the factory is open .manufactureing company's can stay open in Scotland also our golf course's are open to
I've read that but im get different information its really starting to piss me off, like others Ive spent nearly £1300 and that to me is a hell of alot of money I know im going to get them but after reading a hell of alot of info on this forum I dont want to be recieving them end of summer, ive also sold my old clubs so im stuck wi nowt lol

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
I've read that but im get different information its really starting to piss me off, like others Ive spent nearly £1300 and that to me is a hell of alot of money I know im going to get them but after reading a hell of alot of info on this forum I dont want to be recieving them end of summer, ive also sold my old clubs so im stuck wi nowt lol
Hopefully someone replies to you soon about your clubs i was just over 1100 myself. I ordered on 27th when was your order placed .try contacting mizuno on here for a number to try plus if you've been waiting a long time I'd be on to the fitter every day until he gets an answer . Hopefully blues will arrive before end of January for you I'm OK I've still got my old clubs

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
Hopefully someone replies to you soon about your clubs i was just over 1100 myself. I ordered on 27th when was your order placed .try contacting mizuno on here for a number to try plus if you've been waiting a long time I'd be on to the fitter every day until he gets an answer . Hopefully blues will arrive before end of January for you I'm OK I've still got my old clubs

To be fair mate I was fitted 6th December Sunday, im guessing the order went in on the 7th

My fitter did tell me 4 weeks, which I was ok about but after reading alot in this forum I became slightly worried, ive read Mizuno will not deal with nobody apart from the customer, technically im not the customer as my fitter ordered them so they can't speak to me even thou ive paid for them, ive read from a mizuno rep on here parts were coming into stock on 4th Jan, yet my fitter told me 1st of feb, he told me I will get my clubs in the middle of feb, but mizuno are saying its 30 days from build to send out, my fitter rang me Monday and Tuesday saying he tried phoning Mizuno but nobody is picking phones up, yet mizuno do claim to be open

Can you see now why im a little pissed off, im nkt getting straight facts and I feel im bring mugged off

Aldo

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 forged
Driver
Its not the best mate my mate ordered his and they took 7 week's to be delivered to America golf there must be a supply issue i think

Top Bottom