Build Times

HCP
Local club/country
Elsham Golf Club, Lincolnshire
Irons
MIzuno JPX 919 Forged 4-GW
Driver
Mizuno ST180
Just an enquiry to see if any of you learned folk know what the average lead time is from order to delivery on new iron sets . I fully appreciate that they're all hands to the pump with the new 919 orders but am itching to get mine . The order went in last Friday afternoon with nothing too "left field" on there. Should I anticipate to have them this month or realistically should I be prepared to wait longer ???

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Just an enquiry to see if any of you learned folk know what the average lead time is from order to delivery on new iron sets . I fully appreciate that they're all hands to the pump with the new 919 orders but am itching to get mine . The order went in last Friday afternoon with nothing too "left field" on there. Should I anticipate to have them this month or realistically should I be prepared to wait longer ???
We've been working well inside the 5-7 working day target since launch. That's from the day we get the order from your retailer until we dispatch.

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST180
So it could be next week ?? That's brilliant . Thanks for coming back to me. I'm loving being part of the Mizuno community !!!

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST180
They arrived yesterday and i'm delighted by both the turnaround time and the quality , build and feel. Really looking forward to Saturday's medal now !!!

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Any updates on lead time MPX?
The retailer sent in my order monday last week.
Takes a bit longer for overseas - the 5 to 7 working days is from order (retailer to us) and then dispatch. Generally look to add 3 days for Sweden. So if we did get the order last Monday, i'd expect a delivery around Thursday / Friday this week. Have you called the retailer - they can track it for you.

MizunoMade

Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
Mizuno MP-5 KBS Tour 130x
Driver
Taylormade M2 2017 Project X LZ 6.0
Takes a bit longer for overseas - the 5 to 7 working days is from order (retailer to us) and then dispatch. Generally look to add 3 days for Sweden. So if we did get the order last Monday, i'd expect a delivery around Thursday / Friday this week. Have you called the retailer - they can track it for you.
Thanks MPX!
I got a email this evening that the 919 tours are on route to Sweden :)

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Thanks MPX!
I got a email this evening that the 919 tours are on route to Sweden :)
Magic - post a picture when they arrive. I've got to get an order in for a set of 919 Forged. I've got the oldest golf gear at Mizuno.

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST180
Magic - post a picture when they arrive. I've got to get an order in for a set of 919 Forged. I've got the oldest golf gear at Mizuno.
I love my 919 forged so far. Can't wait to get back out there on Saturday morning !!!

Audioclyde

HCP
Local club/country
Oaks Country Club, Tulsa, OK
Irons
MP H4 3-PW Nippon 950 Stiff, S5 50, 55 & 60 wedges
Driver
TM M2 Hzrdus Red 6.0
I've read conflicting reports as to whether the 919 Forged are more or less forgiving than the 900 Forged (I'm currently playing the 900F's). One article said the 919F's are not as forgiving, but only because the blade length is a bit smaller.

Anyone have any insight to share on this?

Thanks!

Randy

Top Bottom