BMW PGA Championship - Spoilers

Royals

HCP
Local club/country
N/A
Irons
JPX 800s 4-pw Dynalite Gold XP, Mizuno CLK 17* Hybrid), MP T-11 (50*), MP T (54* and 58*), Yes! C-Groove Sandy Putter
Driver
Taylormade RBZ 10.5*, Mizuno F-50 3 wood (15*)
It was a great tournament, really enjoyed watching it live (and running down the 18th fairway and jumping over the stream at the end!). I followed Luke on Saturday and most of Sunday and it was a great performance. His control in the wind is brilliant, I think he must be the favourite for the Open (British)with that kind of performance.

Warrior-jon

HCP
Too high
Local club/country
England
Irons
JPX800, 5-SW, nippon NS pro 1150 reg, MP-R12 52, 64 & Vokey 60
Driver
JPX825. 12 degree.
What a great tournament. Had the pleasure of being there on the Saturday and Sunday. (Grandstand seat on the 18th for Sunday afternoon). It was a bit bloody warm. At least the soft drinks were free for BMW drivers. We were getting through 4 bottles a day each. Great play from Luke.
What really stood out was that there was no shouting of "mash potato" or "get in the hole" on every tee shot. In fact the only time I heard loud shouts of "get in the hole" was for Luke's birdie put on the 18th on Sunday.
There were plenty of people saying "get in" or "get in the hole" but they were saying it discreetly.

Top Bottom