Awaiting clubs.

HCP
Local club/country
Ballumbie Castle Golf Club
Irons
Mp 20
Good evening.
Ordered a new set of M20 mmc on August 8th.
Email today to pro shop today states they will not be available until end of November.
Very disappointed as mizuno state they are working on a 25 working day delivery basis.
Having played with mizuno irons since the tp days I was looking forward to getting a new set of irons before season ends.
Sadly doesn't look like it.
Could be time for a change.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Sorry to hear that Garry. We are running at around 25 days - stock dependent. We are currently out of stock of MMC heads until November 1 (other models are ok). Currently taking us around a week to process incoming orders - at which point we'll inform the retailer if we're out of any components.

You do seem to have had a particularly long pause between the order and update. In normal circumstances wouldn't happen, but not normal working conditions at the moment. Very sorry to hear how long it took to update you.

Last edited:

BBB29

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MMC
Driver
Callaway
I am in similar position, I was told 3 weeks after ordering about the extended delay. I have since done another fitting hoping to like one of the new JPX range so I could get new clubs sooner but the MMC’s beat them hands down in every department for me.

Not much we can do really. Going to have to learn patience!

Is there any chance it could be sooner? Thanks for the update anyway.

Top Bottom