HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
I have no idea. What would you look for to know if they are fake or real?
Dennis ... They say that "a picture is worth a thousand words" ... Have a look at the picture of a real one (on the left) & one of the sellers clubs I think you may understand why MTR made his comment ...
mp37 fake comparison.jpg

HCP
Local club/country
Ombersley/England
Irons
MP-53 3-pw with Project X5.5, S18 51 & 56 with Project X 5.5
Driver
ST180 with Tensei orange band stiff
I have no idea. What would you look for to know if they are fake or real?
I see the following:
1, the mizuno script on the back is mishaped and 'soft'
2, the 'M' logo is far too large
3, the 'MP-37' is massive
4, the 'grain flow forged' is far too big and in the wrong place, it should be under the hosel opposite the face
5, the font for the iron numbers is wrong
6, the muscle pad is the wrong shape

I've owned and played Mizuno for over thirty years. Take a look at the genuine MP-37
1615393846967.png

HCP
Local club/country
Ombersley/England
Irons
Driver
Dennis ... They say that "a picture is worth a thousand words" ... Have a look at the picture of a real one (on the left) & one of the sellers clubs I think you may understand why MTR made his comment ...
View attachment 10149
What irks me, is these will be sold for way over what they're worth. I think the seller know's they are fake and is after a quick killing. They must be worth only £20 tops. What do you think?

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
I'd suggest you report him to eBay & save some poor mug whatever he pays for them ...

HCP
Local club/country
Ombersley/England
Irons
Driver
I'd suggest you report him to eBay & save some poor mug whatever he pays for them ...
Yes Paul, have done. Hope they delete the listing....
Cheers

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
Yes Paul, have done. Hope they delete the listing....
Cheers
DD ... The clubs are still for sale & up to nearly £100 - I have submitted a report on them too - Sadly it doesn't give me the option to include the picture above which (imho) clearly shows how fake they actually are ... Paul

HCP
Local club/country
Ombersley/England
Irons
Driver
DD ... The clubs are still for sale & up to nearly £100 - I have submitted a report on them too - Sadly it doesn't give me the option to include the picture above which (imho) clearly shows how fake they actually are ... Paul
Someone is going to get ripped off and be really disappointed when they arrive. Potentially putting them off Mizuno in the future.... I messaged the seller and he wasn't bothered about what he was selling. Going through the Ebay reporting is poor, too. You only get a set amount of characters to type, not nearly enough.

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Hi Paul,
I have had a look at this set of clubs and share your concerens that they are fake, I also submited a report on them but I won't hold my breath in antisipation of anything being done about them..!

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
These clubs are still for sale :mad: - I tried posting a message on their Knowledge Base area as I could not navigate the infinite maze that is "Ebay Help" (surely an oxymoron?) - Anyway, it was pointed out that Ebay will only pull items as fake if the Company contact them - So maybe MPX is interested in trying? - His word, together with my picture, should have the desired affect - Failing that, some poor sod is going to end up wit the mother of all lemons ... Paul

Top Bottom