HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Without going into much detail, I have a set of woods from another brand that includes a 7 wood and that club has proven extremely useful for my game and where I play.

I'm looking for a Mizuno 7 wood in senior flex and came across this on eBay. I've never heard of the model, which doesn't bug me much, but for it to be brand new for only $149 plus shipping, well that seems awful cheap.

I have done business with this Japanese company before and their service is extraordinary. If you check them out on Facebook and Instagram, they are pretty impressive.

Can anyone fill me in on this model?

Link

LOS

Local club/country
England
Without going into much detail, I have a set of woods from another brand that includes a 7 wood and that club has proven extremely useful for my game and where I play.

I'm looking for a Mizuno 7 wood in senior flex and came across this on eBay. I've never heard of the model, which doesn't bug me much, but for it to be brand new for only $149 plus shipping, well that seems awful cheap.

I have done business with this Japanese company before and their service is extraordinary. If you check them out on Facebook and Instagram, they are pretty impressive.

Can anyone fill me in on this model?

Link

These are fairly new. You will need google translate for https://www.golfpartner.co.jp/brand/br-x/

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Thanks for the video... very interesting. The company who collaborated with Mizuno on this model is one I've done business with a couple times before and they are who I referred to in my original post. Their performance and customer service is spectacular in these days when it's often so lacking elsewhere.

I got an email from them this morning, saying unfortunately, they do not have a senior flex in the line. I asked them to let me know what they could find in a senior flex 7 wood when they had time.

LOS

Local club/country
England
I got an email from them this morning, saying unfortunately, they do not have a senior flex in the line. I asked them to let me know what they could find in a senior flex 7 wood when they had time.
Given that there is no real standard for shaft flex it might be worthwhile asking wnat other shafts are comparable to the ones that are used in the BR-X. The link I gave you indicates that a "BR-X" shaft is fitted so they are the only people who will be aware of it's performance.

1666789169010.png

Looking at the ladies version they do have a ladies shaft.

1666794768183.png

Last edited:

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I later found a JPX800 7 wood. I've only hit it into my net, but I hope to play tomorrow morning and I'm sure it'll come in handy by the 2nd hole.

Top Bottom