HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MP-64
Driver
JPX Proto
Re: 2011 Tour Blog

3 broken shafts to repair this afternoon. Not unusual considering the amount of trees here, but they were all from the same player!

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff

unbeatenthisyear said:
3 broken shafts to repair this afternoon. Not unusual considering the amount of trees here, but they were all from the same player!
Was it a "Tin Cup" type temper tantrum?

RobB2

HCP
Local club/country
http://www.lilleshallhallgolfclub.co.uk/
Irons
MP25 4-6,MP5 7-PW,PX 6.0 ,Mizuno T7 50,54,58 all PX6.0,,TM M2 3 wood 15 deg Aldila Rogue Silver 70 stiff,Mizuno JPX 800 3 hybrid Fubuki stiff .TM Spider Tour Black 34".Ball- Vice Pro +
Driver
Taylor Made M2 10.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff

BigPete said:
Well that was soooo yesterday - today he was at the range with a dark headed one - didn't see a decent identification shot - but that a Callaway line up mark? Fubuki shaft at least - that guy is such an equipment junkie :)
Fubuki 'K' series shaft Ping G20 .Only one grey headed driver out there guys,and as i own one i can definately say CHIII is using one.In that pic anyway.

Also noticed on WRX that a Titleist player had a MP69 in his bag!

RobB2

HCP
Local club/country
http://www.lilleshallhallgolfclub.co.uk/
Irons
MP25 4-6,MP5 7-PW,PX 6.0 ,Mizuno T7 50,54,58 all PX6.0,,TM M2 3 wood 15 deg Aldila Rogue Silver 70 stiff,Mizuno JPX 800 3 hybrid Fubuki stiff .TM Spider Tour Black 34".Ball- Vice Pro +
Driver
Taylor Made M2 10.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff

RobB2 said:
BigPete said:
Well that was soooo yesterday - today he was at the range with a dark headed one - didn't see a decent identification shot - but that a Callaway line up mark? Fubuki shaft at least - that guy is such an equipment junkie :)
Fubuki 'K' series shaft Ping G20 .Only one grey headed driver out there guys,and as i own one i can definately say CHIII is using one.In that pic anyway.

Also noticed on WRX that a Titleist player had a MP69 in his bag!

Attachments

unbeatenthisyear

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MP-64
Driver
JPX Proto

Tour School finished and it turned into a great week for David Dixon and Gary Orr. Unfortunately a couple of our players didn't fair so well but I'm sure they'll be back.

It's go to be the toughest, most pressurised tournament of the year, where disappointment far outweighs happiness. Just staggering how much talent is out there and how good you have to be just to get on tour.

Delighted for David though, top bloke...

http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/qualifying/season=2011/tournamentid=2011995/news/newsid=151819.html#dixon+holds+qualifying+school

Top Bottom