MIZUNO

Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

Re: Mizuno Northern Forum Outing 2017 - Booking Now Open

Tue May 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Posted by Andy Bubba Burgs


Not many sleeps left now and i have so many things still to sort out!!

Clothing for 2 rounds and 3 nights out
Clean water-proofs, clean or order new shoes? 
Clean clubs and tidy the out bag
Do I get the new JPX900 Driver set up for me and in the bag or use the trusted JPX850?
All massive decision that can not be rushed

Bubba
Broken but there.
SWING DNA Speed [82] Tempo [5] ToeDown [3] KickAngle [3] Release [5]
Mizuno JPX900 & 850 - Fujikura Orochi Stiff
Titleist 913 3 Wood & 913H 21° - Diamana S+ Blue 82
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour & MP69 All 4i-PW - KBS S
Titleist Vokey SM4 52 / 56 / 60
Mizuno BC03
Mizuno MP-S
Author Information
User avatar
 

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 2041
Location: Rotherham in South Yorkshire
HCP: 5.3
Local club/country: Sitwell Park GC @ http://sitwellgolf.co.uk/
Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Tour & MP69 4-PW KBS Tour S Vokey 52, 56, 60, Mizuno Bettinardi BC3
Driver: Mizuno JPX900 & 850 Driver Titleist 913 3 Wood Diamana S+ Blue 62 Stiff

Profile

Re: Mizuno Northern Forum Outing 2017 - Booking Now Open

Tue May 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Posted by Kevmc


zombie wrote:

GraemeJones wrote:

Oh yea there is a space available on the Thursday about 3pm (TBC) to join myself, KevMc and the banananananaman 

Jonesy


3pm booked under my name. Not free but a steal at £19.50.

Just mention me by name and advise the pro shop you have a guest rate. 

If a fourth body doesn't join then I may see you for the back nine and test my hex on you Thursday handicap cut chaps!

good man Z, I'm looking forward to it :D  should we ask for Mr Zombie or Mr Low :)

I'm playing course tomorrow hoping to get tips go Stevie Gallagher as well while I'm in his company :D 

for a guy who has won a jpx900 and a titleist 917 driver it looks like ill be using my trusty 850 as neither will be here in time ;( 
If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything.
Author Information
User avatar
 

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:10 pm
Posts: 1374
Location: Blantyre, Glasgow
HCP: 9
Local club/country: Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons: MpH5 2&3 and Mp5 4-pw KBS C-Taper Lite 110
Driver: JPX850 Motore Speeder 6.3 9.5U 1 wieght in D

Profile

Re: Mizuno Northern Forum Outing 2017 - Booking Now Open

Tue May 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Posted by Bonobobananas


Kevmc wrote:

zombie wrote:

GraemeJones wrote:

Oh yea there is a space available on the Thursday about 3pm (TBC) to join myself, KevMc and the banananananaman 

Jonesy


3pm booked under my name. Not free but a steal at £19.50.

Just mention me by name and advise the pro shop you have a guest rate. 

If a fourth body doesn't join then I may see you for the back nine and test my hex on you Thursday handicap cut chaps!

good man Z, I'm looking forward to it :D  should we ask for Mr Zombie or Mr Low :)

I'm playing course tomorrow hoping to get tips go Stevie Gallagher as well while I'm in his company :D 

for a guy who has won a jpx900 and a titleist 917 driver it looks like ill be using my trusty 850 as neither will be here in time ;( 

Good work JLo :)
Author Information
User avatar
 

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 pm
Posts: 2718
HCP: 7.8
Local club/country: Eaton (Norwich)
Irons: JPX900(F) Mod105S
Driver: PingG LST 9º Tour 80

Profile

Re: Mizuno Northern Forum Outing 2017 - Booking Now Open

Tue May 02, 2017 5:43 pm

Posted by zombie


Ah yes, it's booked in my real name, not forum name.

Have fun tomorrow Kevmc - I dunno why they didn't invite me as their current B chumpion...
Ping G SF Tec driver
Mizuno JPX EZ 3 wood
Titleist AP1 3i to PW
Mizuno MP-R12 50
Mizuno MP-R12 56
Cleveland CG15 62
Scotty Cameron Newport M1
Author Information
User avatar
 

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:40 pm
Posts: 1193
HCP: 15.5
Local club/country: Craigielaw - East Lothian

Profile

Re: Mizuno Northern Forum Outing 2017 - Booking Now Open

Tue May 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Posted by Kevmc


zombie wrote:

Ah yes, it's booked in my real name, not forum name.

Have fun tomorrow Kevmc - I dunno why they didn't invite me as their current B chumpion...

Probably worried stephen Gallagher would be starstruck and perform poorly
If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything.
Author Information
User avatar
 

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:10 pm
Posts: 1374
Location: Blantyre, Glasgow
HCP: 9
Local club/country: Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons: MpH5 2&3 and Mp5 4-pw KBS C-Taper Lite 110
Driver: JPX850 Motore Speeder 6.3 9.5U 1 wieght in D

Profile

Re: Mizuno Northern Forum Outing 2017 - Booking Now Open

Wed May 03, 2017 7:33 am

Posted by zombie


Ha ha ha. More like Hexstruck! 
Ping G SF Tec driver
Mizuno JPX EZ 3 wood
Titleist AP1 3i to PW
Mizuno MP-R12 50
Mizuno MP-R12 56
Cleveland CG15 62
Scotty Cameron Newport M1
Author Information
User avatar
 

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:40 pm
Posts: 1193
HCP: 15.5
Local club/country: Craigielaw - East Lothian

Profile

Re: Mizuno Northern Forum Outing 2017 - Booking Now Open

Wed May 03, 2017 9:36 am

Posted by Celtic_Bil


Andy Bubba Burgs wrote:

Not many sleeps left now and i have so many things still to sort out!!

Clothing for 2 rounds and 3 nights out
Clean water-proofs, clean or order new shoes? 
Clean clubs and tidy the out bag
Do I get the new JPX900 Driver set up for me and in the bag or use the trusted JPX850?
All massive decision that can not be rushed

Bubba
Broken but there.


And don't forget plenty of strapping for that limp wrist mate....
87-4-4-5-6 (85-4-3-4-4)
JPX850 10.5 Fujikura Orochi 60 S (1 & Draw)
Titleist 915F 15 Diamana Blue S+ 70 S
MP650 19/22 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye 85 S
MP5 4-PW DG S300
S5 Blue Ion 52/58 DG Wedge
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 34"
Author Information
User avatar
 

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 1531
Location: North Yorkshire
HCP: 8
Local club/country: Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, North Yorkshire http://www.hunleyhotel.co.uk/
Irons: MP5/MP54
Driver: JPX850

Profile

Re: Mizuno Northern Forum Outing 2017 - Booking Now Open

Thu May 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Posted by zombie


If you're on Twitter then look for the Craigielaw page for our Kevmc and the grand opening of our new fitting centre. 
Ping G SF Tec driver
Mizuno JPX EZ 3 wood
Titleist AP1 3i to PW
Mizuno MP-R12 50
Mizuno MP-R12 56
Cleveland CG15 62
Scotty Cameron Newport M1
Author Information
User avatar
 

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:40 pm
Posts: 1193
HCP: 15.5
Local club/country: Craigielaw - East Lothian

Profile

Re: Mizuno Northern Forum Outing 2017 - Booking Now Open

Thu May 04, 2017 6:06 pm

Posted by DCB


Been on to Kilspindie, all sorted for Friday afternoon now Z :)
“Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an ever smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose”

Winston S Churchill
Author Information
User avatar
 

Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Posts: 2171
HCP: 15
Local club/country: Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons: My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX EZ 5-SW RL Shafts, JPX825 3H, JPX 5 & 7 Wood,
Driver: JPX EZ 12° Orochi Black Eye RL Shaft

Profile

Re: Mizuno Northern Forum Outing 2017 - Booking Now Open

Thu May 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Posted by Kevmc


zombie wrote:

If you're on Twitter then look for the Craigielaw page for our Kevmc and the grand opening of our new fitting centre. 

ssshhhh
If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything.
Author Information
User avatar
 

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:10 pm
Posts: 1374
Location: Blantyre, Glasgow
HCP: 9
Local club/country: Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons: MpH5 2&3 and Mp5 4-pw KBS C-Taper Lite 110
Driver: JPX850 Motore Speeder 6.3 9.5U 1 wieght in D

Profile

Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

Jump to

Copyright Mizuno 2010

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.

{}