Competition Terms & Conditions
28th Feb 2018
The competition closes on 9th March 2018 at 23.59.
- The promoter is Mizuno Corporation UK (Mizuno) (Company No FCO 18291) whose registered office is at Mizuno House, 612 Reading Road, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 5HE, United Kingdom. All entrants must be over 16.
- This competition is not open to employees of Mizuno or associated agents.
- This competition is open to EU residents only.
- In order to qualify, participants must answer the designated tweet on twitter.com/mizunogolf_news and follow “Mizuno Golf Europe” (@mizunogolf_news).
- Entrants are required to submit their full name via Twitter direct message and contact email address if they are chosen as winner.
- There will be one winner only, who will receive a 7 piece set of Mizuno irons (MP18 or JPX900). Any spec from the published Mizuno options.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- The promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted name displayed on Mizuno social channels and agree that it may be used by Mizuno for any such purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation.
- Mizuno reserves the right to disqualify entrants, without notice, and for any reason that Mizuno determines at its sole discretion.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all @mizunogolf_news followers who have retweeted the designated tweet.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter and will have 48 hours to accept the prize. After this time, Mizuno reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Once the winner has been decided, changes or replacements cannot be made.
- Twitter is not liable or accountable for anything related to this promotion. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to Mizuno and not Twitter.
- Mizuno reserves the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions at any point and without notice.