|Mizuno Golf Forums
|WIN a Chris Wood lesson & workshop tour Ts&Cs
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||JPZ [ Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:58 am ]|
|Post subject:||WIN a Chris Wood lesson & workshop tour Ts&Cs|
WIN a Lesson with Chris Wood AND Tour of Mizuno's Official European Tour Workshop
- Competition Terms and Conditions
13th March 2015
The competition opens on Friday 13th March 2015 and closes on Sunday 19th April 2015 at 23:59.
1. The promoter is Mizuno Corporation UK (Mizuno Company No FCO18291) whose registered office is at Mizuno House, 612 Reading Road, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 5HE, United Kingdom. All entrants must be over 16.
2. This competition is not open to employees of Mizuno, Silvermere Golf Club, or associated agents.
3. This competition is open to EU residents only.
4. In order to qualify, participants must retweet the designated tweet on twitter.com/mizunogolf_news and follow “Mizuno Golf Europe” (@mizunogolf_news).
5. Entrants are required to submit their full name via Twitter direct message and contact email address if they are chosen as winner.
6. There will be one winner only, who will receive a 30minute golf lesson with European Tour professional golfer Chris Wood at Silvermere Golf Club, Redhill Road, Cobham, Surrey KT11 1EF on Saturday 2nd May 2015, and a guided tour of Mizuno’s Official European Tour workshop, which Mizuno habitually use to maintain and build professional golfer’s equipment on the European Tour.
7. The winner must bring their own golf equipment to the lesson, including clubs and shoes/glove if appropriate.
8. The winner must cover their own travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as they are not part of the prize and will not be covered by Mizuno Corporation UK, Silvermere Golf Club or associated agents.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be postponed, transferred or substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
10. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
11. The promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
12. The promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
13. The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16. By entering the competition, entrants agree to have their submitted name displayed on Mizuno social media channels and agree that it may be used by Mizuno for any such purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation.
17. Mizuno reserves the right to disqualify entrants, without notice, and for any reason that Mizuno determines at its sole discretion.
18. The winner will be randomly selected from all @mizunogolf_news followers who have retweeted the designated tweet.
19. The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter and will have 48hours to accept the prize. After this time, Mizuno reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Once the winner has been decided, changes or replacements cannot be made.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group