WTS - Mizuno Yoro MP4/MP54 and T7 with Fire Express DGL 120x

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Up for sale are my Mizuno Yoro craft MP4 7i-pw/MP54 5i-6i combo with Fire Express DGL 120x and Iomic grips with 2 wraps of tape. 
All in stunning condition. The blades in particular look amazing, especially the PW.
Been for a fitting and I've ordered some new irons, and I won't be playing golf until I have these (22nd Dec) so the Mizuno's have to go. 
Heads are 2* up. The shafts are 1/4" short of Mizuno standard. Swing weight is approx C9. PW loft is 44*.
All items for the build were bought separately. Heads were bought used from a Japanese auction site. Grips brand new from Rakuten. Shafts were bought used from a Japanese auction site. Ferrules brand new from Geotech. 
Cost a small fortune to put together.

£600 shipped within UK. Worldwide negotiated. This is approx half the cost of these shafts if bought new.

Up for sale are my Mizuno T7 52/58 with Fire Express DGL wedge flex 120x and Iomic grips with 2 wraps of tape. These are the JDM version - no boron in the mix like the USDM version. 
Fantastic feeling and performing wedges. All in stunning condition.
Been for a fitting and I've ordered some new wedges, and I won't be playing golf until I have these new ones (22nd Dec) so these Mizuno's have to go. £200 shipped within UK. Worldwide negotiated.

Shft info here: https://www.tourspecgolf.com/fire-express-dgl-iron-shaft-5-10.html

Please see pics below.

No trades required.

Attachments

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Re: WTS - Mizuno Yoro MP4/MP54 and T7 with Fire Express DGL

I have plenty of pics, but let me know if you need to see anything specific.

I use the same username pretty much everywhere so you can search for my feedback at the usual places.......

Thanks,

Ian.

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,

Hi Ian,
  We have a Facebook page soley for selling Mizuno equipment, " Mizuno Golf Gear Buy & Sell "  so I would put them on there aswell.

How did you managed to get the heads only, what site ?

Very nice clubs buy the way...

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
UK

Stewart 57 said:
Hi Ian,
  We have a Facebook page soley for selling Mizuno equipment, " Mizuno Golf Gear Buy & Sell "  so I would put them on there aswell.

How did you managed to get the heads only, what site ?

Very nice clubs buy the way...

Stewart 57
No takers unfortunately so these are on eBay now. Finishing today......

I bought the heads shafted with NS Pro 1150GH shafts off of Jauce (Japanese auction site), had them pulled and installed the FEX shafts. I still have the NS Pro shafts if anyone is interested :)

Top Bottom