WTS: Mizuno MP-55, 5-PW

HCP
Local club/country
Leighton Buzzard /UK
Irons
Mizuno MP-55 4-P
Driver
Taylormade M1 v2 460 10.5 Fuji speeder pro66 ts
Been contemplating keeping this set for a while, but sadly time has come to move them on,( I just prefer my other irons being a bit smaller head size) I'm only advertising them on here to the members, and my golfing friends .

they are standard length and loft/ lie ( based off 28* 6 iron , same as mp18 mmc) and are shafted with Nippon modus tour 120 Stiff flex, and have Mizuno M31 ribbed grips by golf pride with one layer of tape.

they are in beautiful condition, hardly any bag chatter because I carry in pencil bag, a few ball scrapes on the faces, but not in unsightly places like the toe area:), never used from bunkers, as a guess I would say they have had less than 10 outings of golf with no range time, 5 & 6 iron don't get a lot of use at my course so those two are hardly hit.
 Where I play is very friendly to golf clubs, my 750's have been used extensively over the summer and when cleaned hardly look like they have been used at all.
This set  cost me over £700 plus shipping from Japan earlier this year, plus I got stung for a lot of import duty/ vat and handling fees, (   robbing phukers:down:) .

offered for sale at £520 or nearest offer delivered to the UK only, worldwide would be at buyers expense

thank you 

G

pictures can be emailed to interested parties

HCP
Local club/country
Leighton Buzzard /UK
Irons
Mizuno MP-55 4-P
Driver
Taylormade M1 v2 460 10.5 Fuji speeder pro66 ts
Boxing sale price reduction, £460 shipped to U.K. Mainland or £350 for heads only

Top Bottom