WITB

Local club/country
Wherever I find a deal
Irons
Mizuno MP650 19 hybrid oorchi red eye stiff, Mizuno Mx 300 4-GW, Mizuno MP R12 56-13/60-05, Mizuno Bettinardi C01
Driver
Mizuno MP650 9.5 S AD YSQ, Mizuno F50 3W 13.5 stiff Exsar, Mizuno MP 001 16.5 S300
Looked through all 184 pages...you guys sure had and have some amazing WITB.

Seems MP650 received a lot of love. Liking mine so far too!

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
That MP-5 4 iron almost looks chunky to me. I don't mean that in a bad way, the sole just seems to be quite wide or maybe it's just the photo. Nice sticks! :)

Pete Player

HCP
Local club/country
www.levi.fi
Irons
Mizuno MP-69 3-PW, Cobra Tour Trusty 52, 56°
Driver
Cobra BiO Cell+ MyFly 8.5° Matrix Ozic 6Q3 X-Stiff, TM R9 fwy woods
DNA not known, but got fitted by a club smith at TAGi proshop in Espoo, Finland. Hoping to get the new spears for next weekend, club championships ahead! 

CHS was in the high 90's with full swing and going hard up to 102 mph and easy around 88, 6-iron carrying around 180 meters. 

Irons ordered by the specs MP-4, KBS Tour C-Taper 130/X (3-P). Grips are gonna be MCC 4+ midsize. 

Cannot wait to get the new sticks into my bag. Now playing with my ancient MacGregor 1025 VIP cm -set. 

ChrisP

Local club/country
Hawarden
Well its great to see the WITB flourishing as ever.  Some fantastic set ups on show here.

I've been out of the game for a number of years now but its calling........:up:

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
Only pop in here where I have a major change (otherwise I'd be posting here all the time!), so with my latest investment nice & clean, here you go:

WITH COVERS

WITHOUT COVERS

Attachments

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
They would  look nice in my Mizuno shineken bag Paul,   :up:

nice irons Paul.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
Stewart 57 said:
They would  look nice in my Mizuno shineken bag Paul,   :up:

nice irons Paul.
Doh! - Should have thought of that Stewart, though would have meant a trip to the loft ... Paul

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
I need to find a new photo sharing site as Google shut down Picasa and now you can't copy and paste the direct URLs to the photos and I keep getting error messages if I try to upload the photos here.

Well, anyhoo. I fell in love with the 5-PW MP-4s. I've also come to the conclusion the C-Taper Lite stiff shaft in my 1 iron simply doesn't work for me.

So, now I need to figure out what to do.

Driver, 5-PW MP-4s, two wedges and the putter are locked. That's ten clubs. The options are:

3&5 wood, H5 1 iron, 3 iron (own already)
3&5 wood, H5 3 iron, 4 iron (H5 or 4)
3&5 wood, H5 2 iron, 4 iron (H5 or 4)
One fairway wood, H5 1 iron (with the CTL or a new one), 3 iron (H5) and a 4 (H5 or 4)

I'm quite sure going with the H5 2 & 4 irons would be the sane choice but there's certain allure to bagging the 1 and I've always loved my 3 irons. If only there was an MP-650 4 wood to make room for an extra club. :D

To be fair though, it is very seldom that I actually needed the 4 iron before I replaced it with the 1 iron.

There's no hurry to figure out the setup though as I don't think I'll put the order in before September when I can order the T7 to replace my 58* T4.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I use Photobucket, but I do pay a little every year for them to keep photos.

I like the way they work, neat, clean and simple.

Ironclad

Local club/country
USA
Irons
MP-54, MP-64, MP-69 / MP-T5 50, 54, 58
Driver
Titleist 915 D3
Currently bagging MP-54 3-PW, Titleist 915D3, Callaway Hawkeye 4W, MP T-5 52 and 58, SC Studio Design 1.5, Ping Hoofer. Started the season with MP-69 3-PW in my bag but opted for some extra forgiveness. I seriously doubt if I will ever permanently stray from Mizuno irons. But I have taken a few swings of a friend's Miura black boron tournament blades. Great feeling club irons, but different feel from Mizuno. Love me my Mizzies!

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
JPX900, Project X LZ 5.5 4-PW
Driver
ST180 Driver KURU KAGE TINI70 stiff shaft
Mizuno Elite tour bag

JPX850 Driver (motore speeder 6.3 shaft)
JPX850 3 Hybrid (orochi standard stiff shaft)
JPX850 4 Hybrid (orochi standard stiff shaft)
MPH5 2 Iron ( kbs C-taper light shaft)
MP5 5-PW ( kbs C-taper light shafts)
Blue S5 wedges 52-56-60
SeeMore Si3 Putter

on subs bench
JPX850 3 wood (orochi standard stiff shaft)
MPH5 3 iron ( kbs C-taper light shaft)
MP5 4 Iron ( kbs C-taper light shaft)
T5 wedges 52-56-60
MPT101 Putter

Attachments

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Just because I feel goofy today, too much work I don't understand trying to put together a new guitar website, I couldn't resist this.

Instead of what's in the bag, how about what you can make out of the bag? My driver's window went down and won't come up. The plastic covering is what came wrapped around my new Tour Cart Bag, so it's sort of Mizuno related.

Needless to say, it's a holiday weekend, so I can't get to my mechanic until Tuesday. Also, my wife is out of the country and her car is parked at the airport. Can you say, "Murphy's Law?"

OhBoy!

HCP
Local club/country
Soft. South. Suburbia.
Irons
MP 53 5-PW Phoenix. Titleist SM6 50/54/58 deg.; Ray Cook SR 500
Driver
JPX 900 driver & 3 wood; CLK 19 & 22 deg.
Mizuno make cars?

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
The plastic bag inside the box my new golf bag came in. I wish it had a Mizuno logo on it. I'd have centered the logo in the middle of the window frame.

Ironclad

Local club/country
USA
Irons
MP-54, MP-64, MP-69 / MP-T5 50, 54, 58
Driver
Titleist 915 D3
Dennis, massive points for creativity. Hilarious!

What's in the bag? A car.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
The window motor burned out and was replaced today. My mechanic needed to do some bookkeeping and sent me a text to stop by while he was at the office. Once he realized what it was, it took about 10 minutes to get the part and another 30 minutes to put it in.

So much for my Mizuno Tribute Car Window.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Around Tuesday of next week, I'll be back to using MP-H5 irons.

I bought the current set of graphite shafted JPX-825 irons, but last Wednesday, my 5 iron made a peculiar noise and it appears the shaft is cracked. I really don't want to play 6 iron up, so I started calling around to see what repairs would cost.

Counter to that, I called Callaway Preowned about a set of MP-H5 irons in like new condition, 1/2" long, 2* upright, regular flex steel and they even already have midsize grips. After arranging a trade for my old 825 irons with steel shafts and my old MP-H5 set that isn't extra long, I had to pay a difference of $37. I'll sell the graphite set and ditch the 5 iron. Maybe I'll keep the head as a paperweight.

I'm extremely fond of the MP-H5 model, so I'm really happy about this.

ruley

HCP
Local club/country
Brookwater, Australia
Irons
JPX EZ 3W, JPX EZ 2&4H, 5-6 MP-H5, 7-P MP5, S5 50 54 58. On the bench 2-4 MP-H4, 4-G JPX 825 Pro
Driver
JPX 900, JPX 850 backup
My H5/5 combo turned up today :) round three and four of the club champs is on this weekend, the H5'S are going straight in the bag for the weekend. Depending in how the morning warm up goes the 5's might just too.

Oh, and had a new 900 driver put to the side for me while I was there also..... 

Top Bottom