HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I have tried an embarrassing number of iron sets over the years, including many by Mizuno, as recently as the 919 HM irons.

Now, I have this throwback bag full, but I REALLY like the feel and I'm becoming partial to this, versus my one length set and my all hybrid set. I don't have the shaft to fix the 3 wood yet, so this bag full will eventhally include an ST-180 fairway wood too. IMG_4744.JPG

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
An explanation about something... See the putter cover that says "Donuts"? I have a full selection of head covers that are food and drink oriented. It started out as a phone conversation with a childhood friend. She was telling me about some new restaurant in Louisville and I remember telling her about a new recipe I had tried. I said all this talk about food was making me hungry and she said something to the effect that I'm always hungry and should probably have special food pockets in my golf bag. That evolved into having club head covers with food on them.

I have a hybrid cover with sushi on it. Another hybrid cover has burgers and hotdogs. A fairway wood cover has chicken on it. The putter cover is donuts, but the driver cover is a picture of a guy standing at the bar saying, "Nothing for me, I'm the driver"...

If nothing else, it gets noticed, but at my size, nobody has the guts to make fun of me.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I got the shafts and by now, the epoxy has cured well enough to have used the driver and 3 wood today... So naturally, we got rained out. :-(

Top Bottom